Check your account email address ×

'Trump must be defeated. No matter what it takes. The first, and best, chance to do that is a Republican primary.'

• Platinum Contributing Member
23 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Has it occurred to you that I only do this when people are running their mouths at me about something, like arguing with me about the markets, when it is related to what I do for a living?  That’s what started that whole line of questioning in the first place. Why would I care what Bontz does for a living, he doesn’t give me shit.  DH constantly runs his mouth and makes up stories about me, yet everything is a big fucking secret about him.  Turnabout is Fairplay.  If string bean wants to call me a fat midget, I will more than happily tell him how tall I and what I weigh, to put that matter to rest. But I would expect that if he’s throwing stones, he wouldn’t be ashamed to tell us his height and weight. For that matter, what he does for a living, too, other than travel to Germany a lot, and fancy himself a world travel expert.  For all I know, he owns a travel agency.  😂

The same could be said for a whole bunch of people on here.  :snack:

44 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Can we please just drop the act dude? No one took it harder or more serious than you did when I dared to mention your name. A fairly common name I might add.  Next-door, my name is mentioned all the time, big fucking deal.  😂

I ,as most here,like to keep my name off the site. Hence the screen names. Not many members take the time to research and then post other peoples personal info.

You're not next door :bc: 

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

And it's wrong.  I've not ever made up anything about him.  He just gets his undies in a bundle when people point out his behavior and has to whine like a little bitch to everyone else.  

Feel better Daddy Long Neck?  Hopefully you get that acne under control :lol: 

011019-daddy-long-neck-primary-1200x630.jpg.c37b483d37e331f272d280d0ac6d0c49.jpg