Check your account email address ×

'Trump must be defeated. No matter what it takes. The first, and best, chance to do that is a Republican primary.'

• Platinum Contributing Member

Since they've found all of this fraud and fixed all the fraudulent voting issues since the last election, Trump should win easily this time around.

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

how do you feel the big time Republican donors who don't like Trump will respond... financially?

Donors ?...:lol: Trump don't need no stinkin donors. MAGA is an entity of it's own......And the big boys ain't joining no Anti -Trump movement either. They know who will be the nominee :bc:.   Slowly but surely, all will be on board. :thumbsup:

Screenshot_20231113_201607_Chrome.jpg

35 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Since they've found all of this fraud and fixed all the fraudulent voting issues since the last election, Trump should win easily this time around.

welcome back... Viper is making more bets.   :roflcrying:

20 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Donors ?...:lol: Trump don't need no stinkin donors. MAGA is an entity of it's own......And the big boys ain't joining no Anti -Trump movement either. They know who will be the nominee :bc:.   Slowly but surely, all will be on board. :thumbsup:

Screenshot_20231113_201607_Chrome.jpg

thanks for the JetBlue ad... and evidence you're in a cult.

Adolf_Hitler_as_a_child.jpg

20110203-trump-slideshow-young-donald-tr

Adolf-Hitler-1933.jpg

8a78038c24a84b58846d4024c2e25136

:)

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

welcome back... Viper is making more bets.   :roflcrying:

thanks for the JetBlue ad... and evidence you're in a cult.

Adolf_Hitler_as_a_child.jpg

20110203-trump-slideshow-young-donald-tr

Adolf-Hitler-1933.jpg

8a78038c24a84b58846d4024c2e25136

:)

Here is another nice add for your brain health....might do you wonders:bc:.......Trump has picked up a couple of the big boys who are in the know and have left DeSantis.  

Time for all to back the GOAT 🐐....:thumbsup:

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4302827-trump-picks-up-backing-from-two-major-gop-donors/

Screenshot_20231113_210234_Chrome.jpg

9 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Here is another nice add for your brain health....might do you wonders:bc:.......Trump has picked up a couple of the big boys who are in the know and have left DeSantis.  

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4302827-trump-picks-up-backing-from-two-major-gop-donors/

are you a Nazi?  Heil Donald... :roflcrying:

https://newrepublic.com/post/176892/trump-team-responds-hitler-vermin-accusations-proving-accusers-right

do you oppose 'fake news' or just quote it when it's mildly convenient in attempt to cover your ignorance?

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/16/opinion/hitler-speech-1919.html

google Lügenpresse... then Trump Mein Kampf

57 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Brain health?  You're talking about a guy who wakes at the crack of dawn every morning, fires up his 8 monitors---Salon, Huffington Post, The Atlantic, Democratic Underground, Rachel Maddow, JoyBehar.com, Reddit and Freedomsleder all on auto refresh, straps on his headphones, goggles and starts his day.  :lol: 

• Haha 7

11 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

hitler-slogan.jpg

@ViperGTS/Z1

does that slogan ring a bell?

Wow....your TDS runs very deep. It'll be OK.... you'll survive 4 years of the GOAT 🐐 and might even appreciate his YUGE improvements to our border.      Oh and the cheaper fuel and lowered inflation too.:bc:.....wanna bet ?:lol:

11 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Wow....your TDS runs very deep. It'll be OK.... you'll survive 4 years of the GOAT 🐐 and might even appreciate his YUGE improvements to our border.      Oh and the cheaper fuel and lowered inflation too.:bc:.....wanna bet ?:lol:

did you know Hitler was the first politician to fly from town to town in his own plane to address his loyal fans but never publicly debated ?   

that's weird... 

ironically he ran against Paul von Hindenburg...who was in his eighties

fqOebbO.gif

Edited by Crnr2Crnr
Ty
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Brain health?  You're talking about a guy who wakes at the crack of dawn every morning, fires up his 8 monitors---Salon, Huffington Post, The Atlantic, Democratic Underground, Rachel Maddow, JoyBehar.com, Reddit and Freedomsleder all on auto refresh, straps on his headphones, goggles and starts his day.  :lol: 

I make the Internet my bitch with a few clicks of a cursor, much like you. 

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

Says the fat midget.

Are you under the impression if you repeat that enough times it will be true?  :lol: You're not even funny, maybe work on your delivery, put some humor into things.  You come off as very bitter.

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

Nothing funny about that truth.

It’s not close to the truth, but fine. I shouldn’t bother asking, because we know you’re a complete chickenshit. How tall are you and how much do you weigh?   If you answer truthfully, I’ll tell you how tall I am and what I weigh.  Dork.

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

It’s not close to the truth, but fine. I shouldn’t bother asking, because we know you’re a complete chickenshit. How tall are you and how much do you weigh?   If you answer truthfully, I’ll tell you how tall I am and what I weigh.  Dork.

What's next? Pictures of you guys flexing? JFC dude settle down. You're acting like 550 here.

1 hour ago, HSR said:

What's next? Pictures of you guys flexing? JFC dude settle down. You're acting like 550 here.

I’m laughing my ass off he’s the guy who keeps calling me a fat midget. Hey, and here’s a clue: mind your own fucking business.  :lol:  I knew he wouldn’t admit shit. Because he’s a coward.

Edited by DriftBusta

2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

It's hilarious, I've never met someone so insecure.  He is obviously just looking for another way to puff his chest.

You sure puff your chest in the dinner thread pretty regularly.  Gunter.  😂

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I’m laughing my ass off he’s the guy who keeps calling me a fat midget. Hey, and here’s a clue: mind your own fucking business.  :lol:  I knew he wouldn’t admit shit. Because he’s a coward.

My apologies, did I break one of your guidelines? I'll do better if it makes you happy :bc:

28 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

It's hilarious, I've never met someone so insecure.  He is obviously just looking for another way to puff his chest.

Look in a mirror and say Hello..:lol: