Check your account email address ×

government shutdown...

14 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

There will be no shutdown. The house republicans approved the Nancy Pelosi spending plan. Just reminding everyone in case you hadn’t heard. 

obviously the swamp is attacking Trump by keeping the government open... 

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/trump-urges-government-shutdown-unlikely-bid-defund-his-criminal-prosecutions-2023-09-21/

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Snake said:

I'm with my father and he is napping.

The TV doesn't interest me, and the women are out of my age range.

You get a divorce?

3 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Yes.  John Smith is better and you can vote for anyone.  Only question is are the repugs stupid enough to throw the election by having trump win the primary.

Interesting - calling yourself a Repug now :lol: 

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

You can't read.  You are just an inverted trumper

You’re a Repug.  Nothing more.  Nothing less.  At the end of the day - you and @DriftBusta , @ArcticCrusher, and @racer254 are on the same team :thumbsup:

I’d be pissed off like you also if I looked around and saw my teammates :lmao: 

If Trump is the choice I am not an R in the presidential election.  Like millions of others an independent will get an R vote if that dipshit runs.

Same can be said about Biden though for the Ds.  Only the complete morons in either party like either of them.  Of course that puts you on the same team as the guys you listed.  The cult team.  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Deephaven said:

If Trump is the choice I am not an R in the presidential election.  Like millions of others an independent will get an R vote if that dipshit runs.

Same can be said about Biden though for the Ds.  Only the complete morons in either party like either of them.  Of course that puts you on the same team as the guys you listed.  The cult team.  

Fortunately there are enough black and brown people who saw their lives improved enough (especially after seeing the dems in action) they will more than replace the votes lost to people who got their panties soiled... :nc:

On 11/10/2023 at 5:56 PM, SkisNH said:

You are welcome to send in more since you feel so comfortable with it....I'm angry every fucking year.

Well the Gaza strip isn't going to bomb itself, if you're going to support that you may as well pay for it :bc: