Check your account email address ×

government shutdown...

Yeah sure why not you fuckin retards. Just kill the economy and fuck over Americans financially because a few moron republicans can’t do the job they were elected for. And don’t go on about this being the budget bullshit it’s about paying your bills.

Edited by Mainecat

Just now, Mainecat said:

Yeah sure why not right you fuckin retards. Just kill the economy and fuck over Americans financially because a few moron republicans can’t do their job they were elected for. And don’t go on about this being the budget bullshit it’s about paying your bills.

Kill yourself retarded boomer 

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
25 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Yeah sure why not you fuckin retards. Just kill the economy and fuck over Americans financially because a few moron republicans can’t do the job they were elected for. And don’t go on about this being the budget bullshit it’s about paying your bills.

If we have still have money to send to other countries then we have money to keep our own government open. And YES pass a fucking budget for once. It's been decades 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Biden and his admin. are already doing just that.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Shut-down GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

at this point I don't know what to think.... if they get shit sorted out and pass something we're likely gonna be getting screwed, if they don't and drag this out it's free ammunition for the Dems and they'll likely be out of jobs at the next election... Decisions decisions decisions.

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

Shut it down permanently , every portion of the federal institution has failed miserably. Break up the country into a union of states. The end 

Absolutely. Then we can have that civil war as the various unions fight over natural resources and scraps. I’m in!! 

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Continually borrowing money is not “paying your bills”.

Its kicking the can down the road and expecting future generations to pay for it.

its not like lending your coworker enough for a tank of gas, so he can pay you back on Friday.

This is going to the crack dealer with your buddy and helping him ruin his life.

Edited by Voodoo

10 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Absolutely. Then we can have that civil war as the various unions fight over natural resources and scraps. I’m in!! 

You want resources , move to a state with resources 

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Mentality of the left.   Politicians job is to spend our labor (money).   Personally I think it should be completely the other way.   Their job should be figuring out ways for us to keep more of our labor (money). 

The worst idea in American politics is that you have to spend money to make a difference.

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

Mentality of the left.   Politicians job is to spend our labor (money).   Personally I think it should be completely the other way.   Their job should be figuring out ways for us to keep more of our labor (money). 

The worst idea in American politics is that you have to spend money to make a difference.

Spot fucking on 100% truth. I recently had a conversation with an idiot liberal and said to him……..nobody gets up in the morning, hops out of bed and says…….oh boy, I can’t wait to go to work to pay more taxes.

3 hours ago, Highmark said:

I have never given the payment of taxes much thought. I always had enough after taxes. I’d just like to see it spent better. 

3 hours ago, Highmark said:

Mentality from the MAGA idiots. This is not a budget vote. You want a budget vote tell your MAGA retards in the house to but a budget together. They hold the majority there. 

43 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I have never given the payment of taxes much thought. I always had enough after taxes. I’d just like to see it spent better. 

You are welcome to send in more since you feel so comfortable with it....I'm angry every fucking year.

47 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

When you see how the govt. recklessly spends tax dollars it’s clear we are way over taxed. But at least they have you believing otherwise.