Check your account email address ×

Why trump isn't in the debates.

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Democracy is on the ballot.  End of story.  Reality > Idealism.  2024 is the simplest and easiest choice in history if you believe in democracy and the integrity of our institutions.  

What a jackass :lol:

5BA8C129-7EB5-4C54-ABE9-032DF24F4127.jpeg

Just now, SnowRider said:

He’s defending it.  You’re too dumb and deep in the cult to understand reality.  

How so?  With our border allowing anyone who wants to enter the country, free entry?  Putting billions of dollars into wars vs. into our own needs right here in the US?  Stop being such a sponge for Duh Underground and CNN, MSNBC, etc.  Do some thinking for yourself for a change, and realize you are NOT better off with this clown show running the country.

10 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Democracy is on the ballot.  End of story.  Reality > Idealism.  2024 is the simplest and easiest choice in history if you believe in democracy and the integrity of our institutions.  

Honestly, my vote does not matter in the general election. I live in a Republican county, but there is no population base to matter in the VT general election for president. VT doesn't split delegates like ME does. VT is always going to vote for the Democrat running in the general election.

8 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

And BTW mark my words Biden wont be the nominee in 2024 

Wouldn't surprise me at all.  At some point the party is going to step in and ask him to step aside. Look at how he is polling. 

• Like 1

Just now, ckf said:

Honestly, my vote does not matter in the general election. I live in a Republican county, but there is no population base to matter in the VT general election for president. VT doesn't split delegates like ME does. VT is always going to vote for the Democrat running in the general election.

Sounds a lot like MN.  Doesn't matter, the state will always go blue.  Shit, I wasn't old enough to vote in 1984 but I will never forget this picture ... which tells you all you need to know about this shit hole state

image.png.92e42acaed02a0d9be00f47886f99189.png

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Sounds a lot like MN.  Doesn't matter, the state will always go blue.  Shit, I wasn't old enough to vote in 1984 but I will never forget this picture ... which tells you all you need to know about this shit hole state

image.png.92e42acaed02a0d9be00f47886f99189.png

We do have a very moderate Republican governor, but that's what it takes in today's world. Republicans need to realize that if they want to compete with the Democrats. They need the support of the middle and they won't have much luck with that on their current path.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
20 minutes ago, ckf said:

Well Maine splits delegates because they have 2 congressional districts. VT only 1 .

I wish all states with multiples house seats split em by seat

• Platinum Contributing Member
52 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Even musk is cluing in.

Yesterday two Fulton lawyers resigned after 150k mail in ballots that show no crease and ovals filling in by machine that have been sealed for two years ordered to be unsealed.  More than likely they have been destroyed.

The evidence is there, always was if you care to look.

Stolen for sure..... Biden didn't get anywhere near 81 million . And neither side will do anything about looking into the fraud.  Look at em blocking view from observers....what are they hiding.  It is what it is, 24 is around the corner. Hopefully a bit more watchful and vigilant this time around and threat of COVID in rearview.  No stoppage of the counts and magic pipe bursts.

We see the polls and most realize his lead is much larger than being portrayed.  Remember Hillary was supposed to win as they kept Trump's numbers down.  Trump's numbers are actually HUGE....even bigger than Mar-A-Lago.:lmao: This election won't even be close even with some cheating.,...Landslide I tell ya.      Latinos, Blacks and even some young voters all onboard. With an occasional voter who backed Biden in 2020 being converted and seeing the light.  It's all good and starting to gel.

1689711933368.jpg

1688592249281.jpg

4 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Stolen for sure..... Biden didn't get anywhere near 81 million . And neither side will do anything about looking into the fraud.  Look at em blocking view from observers....what are they hiding.  It is what it is, 24 is around the corner. Hopefully a bit more watchful and vigilant this time around and threat of COVID in rearview.  No stoppage of the counts and magic pipe bursts.

We see the polls and most realize his lead is much larger than being portrayed.  Remember Hillary was supposed to win as they kept Trump's numbers down.  Trump's numbers are actually HUGE....even bigger than Mar-A-Lago.:lmao: This election won't even be close even with some cheating.,...Landslide I tell ya.      Latinos, Blacks and even some young voters all onboard. With an occasional voter who backed Biden in 2020 being converted and seeing the light.  It's all good and starting to gel.

1689711933368.jpg

1688592249281.jpg

Keep on believing....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

Flowery words and a kind smile from politicians have really got us nowhere in the last 20 years or more.  I share some of your concerns over Trump's brash talk but that does not take away from what he had done in office.  Lowest border crossings in more than 20 years and a resistance to following the Washington war hawks into another battle in a foreign land.  You would be hard pressed to say that we would be in the same spot with Ukraine and the middle east if Trump had won.  

I'll take Trump all day long.

3 hours ago, ckf said:

If either of them win we all loose.

2 hours ago, ckf said:

Our country loses if either of the two frontrunners are elected. That's a tough pill to swallow, but it's a fact.

2 hours ago, ckf said:

It's time for new blood on both sides. Instead everyone would rather tow their political line instead of insisting on a better candidate. Why? Because that's what they are told to do.

bingo.gif

we're going to be fucked if either wins... America loses either way. 

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Just the tip of the iceberg 🧊

Trump should win this Ga. bullshit.

Screenshot_20231111_193733_Truth Social.jpg

Just because he typed it doesn't make it true. He has been claiming fraud all along. This is nothing new. When push comes to shove he hasn't been able to prove it.

Come on fellas, just find me the votes that I need to win GA .  :lol:

10 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

He knew it was going to be rigged back in 2018.

Then he would have proved it before the election.  I would also assume you think he is smart enough to know to not run if for sure he can't win.  So yep, not rigged.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

You said you were trying to see things from the big picture.  I agree with that, and the big picture I see is a federal government that is out of control with corruption.  Something has to confront that.  Not many options in my mind.

And Trump is not one of them.  He failed miserably at that promise and made it worse instead of better.  Exactly why he is unfit for office.

5 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

1689711933368.jpg

1688592249281.jpg

You've posted countless ridiculously stupid things but this post is AC level retarded.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

And Trump is not one of them.  He failed miserably at that promise and made it worse instead of better.  Exactly why he is unfit for office.

I think its clear that he underestimated what he was up against and I think its clearer that it will be scorched earth (good) if he is re elected.  Your problem is you have no solutions.  Trump remains the best of many bad choices.  By far.

51 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Then he would have proved it before the election.  I would also assume you think he is smart enough to know to not run if for sure he can't win.  So yep, not rigged.

It’s rigged! We can’t point to anything specifically, certainly nothing that has been changed for 2024, but this time it won’t be rigged and he’ll win!

Wait, why are you voting if you truly think your vote doesn’t count?

:smack: