Check your account email address ×

Why trump isn't in the debates.

33 minutes ago, ckf said:

All that matters to most of you guys is that Trump pisses off the Democrats. That's what has become of our democracy. Very sad IMO. But we welcome yours.

Guys have admitted here that they want Trump to win just to see the Dems lose it. Weird IMHO.

4 minutes ago, HSR said:

Guys have admitted here that they want Trump to win just to see the Dems lose it. Weird IMHO.

Like my buddy said this morning... "The enemy of my enemy is my friend". 

4 minutes ago, HSR said:

You said you were trying to see things from the big picture.  I agree with that, and the big picture I see is a federal government that is out of control with corruption.  Something has to confront that.  Not many options in my mind.

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You said you were trying to see things from the big picture.  I agree with that, and the big picture I see is a federal government that is out of control with corruption.  Something has to confront that.  Not many options in my mind.

To confront it you need a man with honesty,ethics, integrity, zero personal interest and the good of the country in mind.

Trump is doing this because he thinks he deserves a legacy and wants his name in the history books. He is none of the above. In fact he is the worst choice because of his lack of the above qualities.

You're right, it needs to be done, you just picked the wrong guy to do it.

• Platinum Contributing Member
23 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Con man doesn’t know Jack shit about the issues so what’s the point :lol:  Clueless as fuck on policy and issues.  A cult leader with a following of morons…. @DriftBusta :lmao: 

Yeah right, his foreign policies were head and shoulders better than the demented one........Iran sanctions for one.          Hmmm 🤔 and no wars..... strange.

17 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yeah right, his foreign policies were head and shoulders better than the demented one........Iran sanctions for one.          Hmmm 🤔 and no wars..... strange.

He’s clueless as fuck.  Just like his cult.  He is a joke overseas.  An absolute buffoon and you’re a bigger fucking moron if you can’t see it :lol: 

Iran….the one supporting Hamas because of con man’s ‘sanctions’ :lol: 

27 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

He’s clueless as fuck.  Just like his cult.  He is a joke overseas.  An absolute buffoon and you’re a bigger fucking moron if you can’t see it :lol: 

Iran….the one supporting Hamas because of con man’s ‘sanctions’ :lol: 

Yup.....Trump had sanctions on Iranian oil industry, which helps in funding terrorists. Biden undid those sanctions and voila.......look what we got. Not to mention the 6billion deal.

SBYL. :lmao:

Exports have risen under Mr. Dementia:

Screenshot_20231111_151403_Chrome.jpg

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

4 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yup.....Trump had sanctions on Iranian oil industry, which helps in funding terrorists. Biden undid those sanctions and voila.......look what we got. Not to mention the 6billion deal.

SBYL. :lmao:

Your cult leader couldn’t even find Iran on a map :lol: Zero knowledge on the issues….just like his cult :thumbsup:

4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Also means Biden loses so it’s a win win 

If either of them win we all loose. Like my buddy said today, we better all hope Biden picks a good VP because that's likely going to be the next president.

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Your cult leader couldn’t even find Iran on a map :lol: Zero knowledge on the issues….just like his cult :thumbsup:

Well he sure could find Solemeini :thumbsup:........maybe STFU might be the best advice for yourself :snack:

6 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Well he sure could find Solemeini :thumbsup:........maybe STFU might be the best advice for yourself :snack:

:lol:  You’re hanging your hat on that :lmao:  You’re a fucking an orange cock licker 

7 minutes ago, ckf said:

If either of them win we all loose. Like my buddy said today, we better all hope Biden picks a good VP because that's likely going to be the next president.

Yeah I just can’t see Biden making it another term. He’ll be lucky to finish this one out before he’s completely used up. Sucks that it’s coming down to a rematch of these two again! 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ckf said:

Why do you despise democracy and American institutions so much?   

9 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Why do you despise democracy and American institutions so much?   

I don't.  I'm realistic. Biden is to old to be running. Trump is to old, too IMO.

Like I said earlier, I got a chance to catch up with an old friend today and we had a good chat. I'm not sure what his current position is, but I know that he is elected to something in his ward and spent election day working at a local polling station. He did tell me today that he is an elected Republican in a Democrat ward.

My friend probably has a better grasp on what is going on in politics than most here. He isn't towing the political line and repeating what his party tells him to like here, including you.

Our country loses if either of the two frontrunners are elected. That's a tough pill to swallow, but it's a fact.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, ckf said:

I don't.  I'm realistic. Biden is to old to be running. Trump is to old, too IMO.

Like I said earlier, I got a chance to catch up with an old friend today and we had a good chat. I'm not sure what his current position is, but I know that he is elected to something in his ward and spent election day working at a local polling station. He did tell me today that he is an elected Republican in a Democrat ward.

My friend probably has a better grasp on what is going on in politics than most here. He isn't towing the political line and repeating what his party tells him to like here, including you.

Our country loses if either of the two frontrunners are elected. That's a tough pill to swallow, but it's a fact.

It’s simple.  Democracy is on the ballot.  You can placate the both side myth but it’s cut and dry in 2024.  You either support democracy and our institutions or you don’t.  There is no gray area in 2024.  

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, ckf said:

Why would anything change this time around if what you are saying is fact?

I agree that a lot of the charges are politically motivated. But that doesn't mean that all of the charges are false. The one that stands out the most for me is GA. Trump claims that that the election was stolen from him, yet he is the one caught on tape (old term. Lol) trying to change the election results.  But you will give that a pass because.... Well it's Trump.

Even musk is cluing in.

Yesterday two Fulton lawyers resigned after 150k mail in ballots that show no crease and ovals filling in by machine that have been sealed for two years ordered to be unsealed.  More than likely they have been destroyed.

The evidence is there, always was if you care to look.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

It’s simple.  Democracy is on the ballot.  You can placate the both side myth but it’s cut and dry in 2024.  You either support democracy and our institutions or you don’t.  There is no gray area in 2024.  

Like I said, I won't support Trump. I believe he was trying to do everything he could to stay in power. His track record is clear for anyone not wearing the Trump colored glasses. That's not democracy in action. Look at who the guy admired most, two dictators.

However, that doesn't mean Biden is the answer. Far from it in my opinion. It's time for new blood on both sides. Instead everyone would rather tow their political line instead of insisting on a better candidate. Why? Because that's what they are told to do.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, ckf said:

Like I said, I won't support Trump. I believe he was trying to do everything he could to stay in power. His track record is clear for anyone not wearing the Trump colored glasses. That's not democracy in action. Look at who the guy admired most, two dictators.

However, that doesn't mean Biden is the answer. Far from it in my opinion. It's time for new blood on both sides. Instead everyone would rather tow their political line instead of insisting on a better candidate. Why? Because that's what they are told to do.

Democracy is on the ballot.  End of story.  Reality > Idealism.  2024 is the simplest and easiest choice in history if you believe in democracy and the integrity of our institutions.  

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Democracy is on the ballot.  End of story.  Reality > Idealism.  2024 is the simplest and easiest choice in history if you believe in democracy and the integrity of our institutions.  

If that's the case, then you should be voting for an Independent ... because Biden sure as fuck isn't doing anything for our REPUBLIC.  We all know you won't vote GOP.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ckf said:

Even if Trump were to win the general election, would he be a good leader? IMO that ship has sailed. How is he going to get anything done when he has called at least half of the lawmakers that he has to work with about every name in the book. That brash style might work with his base, but not where he needs to have a working relationship.

All that matters to most of you guys is that Trump pisses off the Democrats. That's what has become of our democracy. Very sad IMO. But we welcome yours.

Flowery words and a kind smile from politicians have really got us nowhere in the last 20 years or more.  I share some of your concerns over Trump's brash talk but that does not take away from what he had done in office.  Lowest border crossings in more than 20 years and a resistance to following the Washington war hawks into another battle in a foreign land.  You would be hard pressed to say that we would be in the same spot with Ukraine and the middle east if Trump had won.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Bontz said:

If that's the case, then you should be voting for an Independent ... because Biden sure as fuck isn't doing anything for our REPUBLIC.  We all know you won't vote GOP.

He’s defending it.  You’re too dumb and deep in the cult to understand reality.