Check your account email address ×

cool childhood toys

8 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Image result for 1970 tonka trucks

I don't know why but we always had the Tonka dump truck or the like tied to a rope and towed behind the bikes . prob practice for when we grew up and road with Polaris liberty 800  guys

fyi in Tonka yrs that loader is pretty new . the   70s ones would have stamped Tonka and loader in the steel no sticker

Edited by Ez ryder

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Zambroski said:

I googled 1970's truck.  I can't remember what mine looked like.  It was best to shit.  I used to ride it down the driveway.  Loved it though.

we would ride on them when towing with bikes .

I went down when the dug out the old tonka toy dump . u know the one on the lake lol. thousands of old trucks and 55gal drums  . now town homes

21 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Image result for old 1970 toys

I'm only liking the posts in this thread that involves me owning that particular toy.  The 2600 was earth shattering for me. I still remember the day we brought it home.. Lots of missed days from school playing chopper conamand 

1 minute ago, xcr700 said:

I'm only liking the posts in this thread that involves me owning that particular toy.  The 2600 was earth shattering for me. I still remember the day we brought it home.. Lots of missed days from school playing chopper conamand 

blisters on my thumb lol. I still have it along with a shit load of games . still works had it out a few yrs back when some family kids came over I have a x box but they played with the Atari for 2 days . it is a skill u can loose lol I could clear space invaders in my day but not even close any more

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

blisters on my thumb lol. I still have it along with a shit load of games . still works had it out a few yrs back when some family kids came over I have a x box but they played with the Atari for 2 days . it is a skill u can loose lol I could clear space invaders in my day but not even close any more

Yeah. That atari shit was the bomb lol 

33 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

X2 :lol:   :bc: 

x3.   Gary and I each had one of those propeller cars that you had to anchor to an axis point, and it would just go in circles about 30 mph until it ran out of gas.  We used to fire ours up and let them rip across the field untethered , just to see what mayhem would ensue.  Usually involved chasing it 200 yards into the neighbors sandpit. :lol: 

2 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Haha

I just picked up a clapped out ATC70 to fix up for my kids

most mass produced motorcycle motor ever built . ez parts

1964 to today very little change tons the same parts

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

most mass produced motorcycle motor ever built . ez parts

1964 to today very little change tons the same parts

You're thinking of the CT70

I bought an ATC 70

IMG_6850.JPG

50 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Image result for old big wheel

We used to race those down Mason Hill Road when I was a kid. One of my buddies ended up crashing in to granite steps at a house near the bottom of the hill. That ended that :lol:

36 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Image result for old 1970 toys

My parents wouldn't buy me an Atari. I ended up with a Commodore Vic 20, and a Commodore 64 when they came out.

commodore-64-system.jpg

6 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

You're thinking of the CT70

I bought an ATC 70

IMG_6850.JPG

same motor as the cub 50 the c100 the c110 the atc 110 all the dirt bikes etc etc . they still make a carb version in the kids dirt 50 . there is a huge knock off market for that engine .like 12 companys make it from 49cc to 160cc . of those the liffan is prob best