Check your account email address ×

Israel On A Record Pace

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

Why should the Jewish people trust the American people?  Have you seen what is going on college campus nowadays?

Why should Americans trust the Jews? They gun down innocent civilians. Suck a tremendous amount of cash from American tax payers. And what do we get in return? The only way Israel can survive is through billions of American tax payer dollars. Since 1947 America has kept that place afloat. If the Palestinians get it, it will no longer cost America a dime. That’s a bargain if you ask me. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Why should Americans trust the Jews? They gun down innocent civilians. Suck a tremendous amount of cash from American tax payers. And what do we get in return? The only way Israel can survive is through billions of American tax payer dollars. Since 1947 America has kept that place afloat. If the Palestinians get it, it will no longer cost America a dime. That’s a bargain if you ask me. 

Do you trust them?

• Platinum Contributing Member

Fuck Hamas and the Hangliders they came in with.  They are always the violent ones.....time to turn them into dust. No ceasefire, which will only allow them to regroup.   Finish the job once and for all. No leftist feelings here.:bigfinger: Russia , China and IRAn backing Hamas is all you need to know

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

this is all crap that you have typed.

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

this is all crap that you have typed.

The two things that the Palestinians have in common with Israel is that they’re both parasitic. Without outside support they would both cease to exist. 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

The two things that the Palestinians have in common with Israel is that they’re both parasitic. Without outside support they would both cease to exist. 

i don't think that is even close to true.  Modern Israel is a tech power house, all the major US tech firms have a presence in Israel no to to mention the many companies that trade in the Global market with Israel. Israel is full of well educated people. What exactly does the Palestinians bring to the world stage?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

i don't think that is even close to true.  Modern Israel is a tech power house, all the major US tech firms have a presence in Israel no to to mention the many companies that trade in the Global market with Israel. Israel is full of well educated people. What exactly does the Palestinians bring to the world stage?

Why does Israel require massive amounts of US tax payer dollars if it’s  so amazing?

• Like 2

• Gold Member
21 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Why does Israel require massive amounts of US tax payer dollars if it’s  so amazing?

Wow im delightfully confused I thought you were Pro Israel bombing the fuck outta Palestine to dust like Viper said. 

Maybe that was AFJ . :good:

9 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Wow im delightfully confused I thought you were Pro Israel bombing the fuck outta Palestine to dust like Viper said. 

Oh .....go have a drink with Rashida Tlaib.   :bc:.      

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

They both suck. They both hate each other and want each other dead. It’s a disgusting part of the world. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

Israel is far from innocent of the violence in the region, maybe it's time for them to pay the piper:news:

Could you define "pay the piper"?

Taking of children, as the classic definition?

Planes into buildings?

Attacks on soldiers at a war memorial, or stabbed at a recruitment center?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Oh, so like Canada 🇨🇦 

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

I don;t know how I hurt you so bad but my apologies :bc::lol:

Everything has to be about you, doesn't it :lol: Your transition into DerpRider jr is almost complete

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, Anler said:

No it's not. And you are swallowing a narrative that even half of Israel isn't. Bibi is gonna be run out by his own countrymen. And you're a fucking dope. 

Forget where I was reading it but a lot of Israelis are against this war 

29 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Everything has to be about you, doesn't it :lol: Your transition into DerpRider jr is almost complete

You should put a disclaimer under you screen name like the side mirrors on my truck except reading "Member may be less triggered than they appear" :bc::lol: