Check your account email address ×

Shani Louk, 23-year-old kidnapped by Hamas from music festival, found dead, beheaded

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

The ideology needs to be exterminated once and for all.

That's what they say about America :dunno:

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Lets see....which side should I support?  Tough one.

Neither, it's none of your business :bc:

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

For the most part I agree however this is a different situation.   

If Israel lays down their arms and gives the entire country to whomever Muslim group they would be slaughtered by the tens of thousands (if not millions) not unlike we've seen in the past.  An ethnic cleansing or worse would take place.

Do I want our military there.....no.   Do I want to give them billions in aid.....no.   Do I think they have the right to defend themselves.....absolutely.    

Ukraine had the right to defend themselves its just we shouldn't have been paying for it.   Their European neighbors should have 100% footed the bill. 

Hey Israel knew what they were getting into when they went in and took the country by force so sounds like their problem to me. 

Hamas and Palestinians don't have a military. Israel has one of the most advanced militaries in the world, they will be fine. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Israel has one of the most advanced militaries in the world, they will be fine. 

Unless you use ultralight aircraft, then all of a sudden they were vulnerable. Who'd a thunk :dunno:

30 minutes ago, HSR said:

Do you travel to another state and interject yourself into a street gang beef? Then collect a tax on your state to send to one or both gangs and get some of your peeps to go help out? No? What if the other gang said they want you dead? Well you just don't care about democracy if you don't...

Just now, HSR said:

Unless you use ultralight aircraft, then all of a sudden they were vulnerable. Who'd a thunk :dunno:

The ultra light air force beats the top security in the world and here we are spending trillions on our aircraft. Who's the dummy?

Just now, Anler said:

Do you travel to another state and interject yourself into a street gang beef?

No but I have seen some HCS immigrants do exactly that here :lmao: Bontz :lol:

Just now, Anler said:

The ultra light air force beats the top security in the world and here we are spending trillions on our aircraft. Who's the dummy?

Trudeau already ordered a hundred, we will have an air force after all!!! Just gotta bolt on some old .303's and we're in the game.

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Anler said:

Hey Israel knew what they were getting into when they went in and took the country by force so sounds like their problem to me. 

Hamas and Palestinians don't have a military. Israel has one of the most advanced militaries in the world, they will be fine. 

They will be fine but eventually their weapons will run out.   Yes they make some of their own but not all. 

36 minutes ago, Highmark said:

They will be fine but eventually their weapons will run out.   Yes they make some of their own but not all.

I'm sure the US will be Johnny on the spot ready to sell "their side" whatever they need. Now if any other country does that for "their side" side it's wrong unless you agree with the US. Weird eh? 

Kill them. Kill them all.

Terrorists that hide amongst civilians can not be rooted out.

20 years in Afghanistan shows what cockroaches can do.

If they need someone to push the button and take the blame until memories fade I'm your huckleberry.

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Israel is like the 5th largest weapons manufacturer in the world. If they are gonna run out how does a poor country like Palestine manage to stay armed? Use some common sense here

1 minute ago, Voodoo said:

Kill them. Kill them all.

Terrorists that hide amongst civilians can not be rooted out.

20 years in Afghanistan shows what cockroaches can do.

If they need someone to push the button and take the blame until memories fade I'm your huckleberry.

You should kill yourself and then whatever happens half way across the world won't bother you so much. :thumbsup:

2 hours ago, Anler said:

Oh, where on the doll did hamas hurt you?

If you only knew as much about fundamentalist Muslims as you think you know about Jews….

2 hours ago, Anler said:

And all of it is none of our fucking business.

Hey no one is saying send them billions or any of our forces.  I just hope this time Israel takes care of business cuz there will be no fucks given on my end.

1 hour ago, HSR said:

They hate Canadians too don’t kid yourself

Another guy who assumes there's equivalence and no long term ramifications 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

If you only knew as much about fundamentalist Muslims as you think you know about Jews….

Hey no one is saying send them billions or any of our forces.  I just hope this time Israel takes care of business cuz there will be no fucks given on my end.

Another guy who assumes there's equivalence and no long term ramifications 

Oh yeah. I should be worried that Hamas wants to kill me? What are they going to do, hang glider over to Indiana to get me? Oh noes, I'm gonna lock my door!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Link??? No they don't,, and that's the point. We don't force our values on other countries, that's totally a US thing and everyone in the world besides you sees it. :bc:

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

We should let Iran get a nuke too !

It's not your right to decide that. The US isn't the world police by any means, it's time you guys learned that and just took care of home. There is enough problems in the US that needs fixing :bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Anler said:

Israel is like the 5th largest weapons manufacturer in the world. If they are gonna run out how does a poor country like Palestine manage to stay armed? Use some common sense here

I'm sure with Iran, China and others it won't be a problem.

Edited by Highmark