Check your account email address ×

Shani Louk, 23-year-old kidnapped by Hamas from music festival, found dead, beheaded

15 minutes ago, Anler said:

Where's the pics of the over one thousand Palestinian kids who have been killed in the last week?

Wtf....you can't even acknowledge the terrorist attack that took this woman's life....not one bomb would have fallen had that not occurred.  

Ignoring the terrorists doest make you look smart...on the contrary it makes you look stupid. 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

on the contrary it makes you look stupid. 

I think your comments regarding memes set that bar so low it won't be touched for awhile. Enjoy your reign :bc:

1 minute ago, SkisNH said:

To deny that children were murdered in the 10/7 massacre is retarded.

Have they murdered children in retaliation? Is that acceptable to you? You kill one of ours we'll kill 10 of yours?? Sound good to you?

I'm not sure why I'm even bothering, with my meme background I'm fucked in life anyways right?

6 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Wtf....you can't even acknowledge the terrorist attack that took this woman's life....not one bomb would have fallen had that not occurred.  

Ignoring the terrorists doest make you look smart...on the contrary it makes you look stupid. 

I did, I don't condone violence against Innocents. You are all crying about some dude or some woman but thousands of people are getting bombed to death and you are cheering it on. Who are the real terrorists here?

• Like 1

Just now, HSR said:

Have they murdered children in retaliation? Is that acceptable to you? You kill one of ours we'll kill 10 of yours?? Sound good to you?

I'm not sure why I'm even bothering, with my meme background I'm fucked in life anyways right?

Killing thousands of children isn't defending against terrorism, it is terrorism. 

• Like 1

Just now, HSR said:

None of it is acceptable, but understandable...you can't kill civilians and not expect retaliation.  Palestinians have allowed Hamas to hide weapons, plan attacks, store weapons....in return Hamas has blocked civilians from leaving so they can be human shields. 

None of it is acceptable, but understandable...you can't kill civilians and not expect retaliation.  Palestinians have allowed Hamas to hide weapons, plan attacks, store weapons....in return Hamas has blocked civilians from leaving so they can be human shields. 

Disagree. We're done here :bc: There is no voice of reason in your head IMO.

Hiding behind children to facilitate terrorism is terrorism.  

So you don't mind children being killed? As long as they are people you don't like. 

Just now, HSR said:

Disagree. We're done here :bc: There is no voice of reason in your head IMO.

You can't even acknowledge the terrorists attack civilians in Israel...so agreed I'm done with you as well

Just now, Anler said:

So you don't mind children being killed? As long as they are people you don't like. 

You aren't that smart are you?...I already said it's unacceptable. However, if you commit atrocities be prepared for a response.  Hamas fighters hide behind the children because they are cowards and animals.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

You aren't that smart are you?...I already said it's unacceptable. However, if you commit atrocities be prepared for a response.  Hamas fighters hide behind the children because they are cowards and animals.

I would expect better from "gods chosen people"

Did we do better after 911? I would bet dollars to donuts you called for turning the ME to glass.

Sure didn't. Get the parties responsible which WASNT the Taliban. I was steadfast against the Iraq invasion also. I am batting 1000 in Middle East conflicts since 2001 and don't plan on being wrong going forward...sniff

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Sure didn't. Get the parties responsible which WASNT the Taliban. I was steadfast against the Iraq invasion also. I am batting 1000 in Middle East conflicts since 2001 and don't plan on being wrong going forward...sniff

Bullshit....not talking about the taliban or iraq....100% of red blooded Americans wanted revenge.  Yes it was misplaced, but to say you didn't want revenge is a fucking lie.

In this case, Israel knows exactly who perpetrated the attacks. 

4 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Bullshit....not talking about the taliban or iraq....100% of red blooded Americans wanted revenge.  Yes it was misplaced, but to say you didn't want revenge is a fucking lie.

In this case, Israel knows exactly who perpetrated the attacks. 

Afghanistan didn't attack us. We were there 20 years. Even 10 years after bin laden was allegedly killed. 

And yes Israel knows who perpetrated the attacks and they let the attackers go 6 hours unchecked in the most surveilled country in the world. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Anler said:

And yes Israel knows who perpetrated the attacks and they let the attackers go 6 hours unchecked in the most surveilled country in the world. 

So the attack was Israel's fault...fucking priceless.