Check your account email address ×

Celebrity obsessed people are less intelligent, claims study

Rod

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, HSR said:

If your involvement on this site can effect your personal business, personally I would put my business first and the forum last. Now we have a set of rules designed to keep members personal lives just that, personal, but we can't create a set of rules just so you can participate can we :dunno:. Even still you guys want to push the use of personal names which makes finding people online soo much easier and we don't want that. There is a reason for screen names, so members can CHOOSE how much of their personal live are shared on here. Can you respect that please???

Sure absolutely. Respect is a two-way street though. So you call out a member for using Aks first name (the horrors)  :lol: and you’re Johnny on the spot with the warnings, but all of Steve’s comments get a pass.  Awful saying ACs wife must have aids…no problem there either.  The way some of you guys twist yourself into knots rationalizing what some people say but coming down with a hammer with what other people say is pretty funny. So I guess wives are open season now.   Well done!

2 hours ago, ckf said:

Are your fragile feelings more important than my health?

All that I have seen is someone say that they think financial planners are a rip off.  If someone says plumbers are a rip off does that warrant a site ban because there are plumbers here?

If someone singles you out going forward then please let me know and they will be gone. Fair enough?

Oh he said more than that.  Again, I never came to you for anything. Why can’t you just stay out of it?   I thought that’s what you said you were going to do but you were right there about a minute after I posted this morning.

2 hours ago, Steve753 said:

So you're schlepping clients from this website, yet wont even be a contributing member. Think ive seen it all now.

I haven’t schlepped anyone, you slope headed retardate, they came to me.  But I appreciate all the professional and wife insults though, guess that’s all green lighted now.  And for the record, I’ve been contributed into these sites for 20 years before you ever came along Beavis.  :lol: 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

And for the record, I’ve been contributed into these sites for 20 years before you ever came along Beavis.  :lol: 

Yes i know. We covered that last night. You met alot of guys. Yet you call me gay....

:lol:

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, Steve753 said:

So you're schlepping clients from this website, yet wont even be a contributing member. Think ive seen it all now.

More assumptions and proved wrong once again. 

You really are a sad little fucking faggot Cop. 

2 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Hey he contributed after saying he wouldn’t.  That's a win!

:bc:

Edited by Steve753

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Sure absolutely. Respect is a two-way street though. So you call out a member for using Aks first name (the horrors)  :lol: and you’re Johnny on the spot with the warnings, but all of Steve’s comments get a pass.  Awful saying ACs wife must have aids…no problem there either.  The way some of you guys twist yourself into knots rationalizing what some people say but coming down with a hammer with what other people say is pretty funny. So I guess wives are open season now.   Well done!

Hold up a sec. I thought the issue was how the posts here were affecting your work life. Are we on to a different issue now?

The answer to the first issue is simple and you can take care of it yourself. Just log off. It's what anyone would do if the site was hurting them financially. A no brainer really, why make others change when the fix is easy.

15 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

...because he is a dumbass.

I'm not saying that but if I thought for even a second that there was the slightest remote possibility that posting on a forum of any kind was affecting my financial income by .0001% and may have changed my retirement plans I would simply not participate. I certainly wouldn't expect an entire forum to treat me differently because of it when I can solve the problem myself :dunno:

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

I'm not saying that but if I thought for even a second that there was the slightest remote possibility that posting on a forum of any kind was affecting my financial income by .0001% and may have changed my retirement plans I would simply not participate. I certainly wouldn't expect an entire forum to treat me differently because of it when I can solve the problem myself :dunno:

That seems to be a problem with the younger generations(everything is about them). As we can see, some boomers have it too.

:sad:

31 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

If he wants to behave like a dirtbag, I’ll just treat him like a dirtbag.  

23 minutes ago, HSR said:

Hold up a sec. I thought the issue was how the posts here were affecting your work life. Are we on to a different issue now?

The answer to the first issue is simple and you can take care of it yourself. Just log off. It's what anyone would do if the site was hurting them financially. A no brainer really, why make others change when the fix is easy.

The point is you don’t enforce the rules equally.  And you twist yourself into knots rationalizing shitty behavior.   You and your pals get a pass, and I get warnings. I get it.    :lol: 

17 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

...because he is a dumbass.

Sure thing, Louisville slugger!

Just now, DriftBusta said:

If he wants to behave like a dirtbag, I’ll just treat him like a dirtbag.  

Exactly what  we've all grown to expect out of you.  7th grade emotional responses.  Nice work.  :thumbsup:

Just now, DriftBusta said:

The point is you don’t enforce the rules equally.  And you twist yourself into knots rationalizing shitty behavior.   You and your pals get a pass, and I get warnings. I get it.    :lol: 

Thanks to your incessant whining there are no longer ANY rules that don't directly effect your outside life.  So your wife or others are complete fair game according to the new rules.  Either way, it's obvious you will be the first to have an issue with it.  It is your MO.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

Exactly what  we've all grown to expect out of you.  7th grade emotional responses.  Nice work.  :thumbsup:

Thanks to your incessant whining there are no longer ANY rules that don't directly effect your outside life.  So your wife or others are complete fair game according to the new rules.  Either way, it's obvious you will be the first to have an issue with it.  It is your MO.  

I don’t bring up other peoples wives unless they go there first with me.  Period. And there are only three people on this website who went there, you, Steve, and HSR.  You’re all fucking clowns.  

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I don’t bring up other peoples wives unless they go there first with me.  Period. And there are only three people on this website who went there, you, Steve, and HSR.  You’re all fucking clowns.  

I just wondered if #2 was Jewish.

Thanks, here I was trying to not start any shit with you and thought you could act like an adult in return. Again, my mistake. I gave you too much credit thinking that.

22 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I don’t bring up other peoples wives unless they go there first with me.  Period. 

Not true at all.  You got your panties in a bundle when things related to you and not your wife were brought up and lashed out.  Was really funny to watch.  My 7th grader is more mature than you are.

The point is you don’t enforce the rules equally.

What rule was broken specifically that has you so mad?

I thought the new site rules were clear to everyone, do you have some questions regarding them I can help with?

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

Not true at all.  You got your panties in a bundle when things related to you and not your wife were brought up and lashed out.  Was really funny to watch.  My 7th grader is more mature than you are.

Dude, you seriously need to look in the mirror, you act like a scorned teenage girl on here every day..Stalk the same people/person, got your little click of girls who have your back, and do the same hack BS every frigging day, over, and over, and over...

I honestly couldn't imagine being that insecure in life as a grown ass man..

Instead of the three amigos it's more like Mean Girls..:lol:

MCDMEGI_PA002.jpg

• Thanks 1

Just now, Rigid1 said:

Dude, you seriously need to look in the mirror, you act like a scorned teenage girl on here every day..Stalk the same people/person, got your little click of girls who have your back, and do the same hack BS every frigging day, over, and over, and over...

I honestly couldn't imagine being that insecure in life as a grown ass man..

Instead of the three amigos it's more like Mean Girls..:lol:

MCDMEGI_PA002.jpg

Unlike you some of us get tagged by members asking for my opinion. SBYL :bc:

We do appreciate you coming in and spreading goodwill again though!!!! Thanks bro :thumbsup: