Check your account email address ×

When Wisconsinites buy legal marijuana in neighboring states

1 minute ago, ACE said:

Legal weed shops struggle here 

they can’t even come close to competing with the well established black market 

Online black market is about 65% less than the legal market in Ontario, delivered too!

They should have just decriminalized it and left it at that. 

The government thinking it could do something better than the guys that have been at it for decades :lmao: As if :lol:

9 minutes ago, HSR said:

Online black market is about 65% less than the legal market in Ontario, delivered too!

They should have just decriminalized it and left it at that. 

The government thinking it could do something better than the guys that have been at it for decades :lmao: As if :lol:

With all the regulations, fees, taxes… lmao

ThEy FiNnA sToP tHe BlAcK mArKeT

we're on no legal weed island in Wisco

frankly, I don't care... but know several who do.   

friend(s);  hey, are you going to the cottage in the UP this weekend?

me; yes, and I'm not buying weed for you and bringing it back

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

One of my customers is a weed shop in Mass 1/4 mile from the NH stateline. Place is packed from 15 min before it opens untill it closes. 

Go 15 minutes further  south in mass and they all look like ghost towns.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

One of my customers is a weed shop in Mass 1/4 mile from the NH stateline. Place is packed from 15 min before it opens untill it closes. 

mass is flooded with shops. they have been battling for a while, prices fell a bunch . 

16 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

ive got 6 pot shops within 10 miles of me 3, are inside 2 miles and driving by they look empty compared to when they opened.   im seeing more waving banners and flags , streamers and promos posted in front of them trying to drum up business.  Availability has out paced the demand i believe. 

1 hour ago, sleepybrew said:

mass is flooded with shops. they have been battling for a while, prices fell a bunch . 

roughly $35- $45 an 8th around here for "mid grade",          Downtown Boston you can mix and match an oz. for about $120 for top strains.

i laugh..  mid grade @ 25 THC       :lmao:                       the shit is SO much stronger than what we smoked back in high school its nuts!  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, old indy said:

roughly $35- $45 an 8th around here for "mid grade",          Downtown Boston you can mix and match an oz. for about $120 for top strains.

i laugh..  mid grade @ 25 THC       :lmao:                       the shit is SO much stronger than what we smoked back in high school its nuts!  

I hit the 25% stuff 1 time before bed.

Can't imagine trying to function smoking a whole bowl or jibber.

Smoked home grown a lot of years cuz that's what you did. Puffing for days was no problem.

This new shit though... yeah, no.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, old indy said:

ive got 6 pot shops within 10 miles of me 3, are inside 2 miles and driving by they look empty compared to when they opened.   im seeing more waving banners and flags , streamers and promos posted in front of them trying to drum up business.  Availability has out paced the demand i believe. 

Absolutely.  Pot stocks have been in the toilet for a couple years now.  CT is getting the same way, now that they tasted some of the revenue they're making.  Fucking grifters, its around a 20% tax.  A shop just opened up for rec. use a few miles from here.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, old indy said:

that thc is just a number. doesn't tell the whole story . the stuff we had back then was killer , we just didn't know how strong, indica /sativa . it was weed , though we knew the good stuff from the shit. always good stuff around back then. probably imported like the jamaican , gold, etc. 

1 hour ago, sleepybrew said:

that thc is just a number. doesn't tell the whole story . the stuff we had back then was killer , we just didn't know how strong, indica /sativa . it was weed , though we knew the good stuff from the shit. always good stuff around back then. probably imported like the jamaican , gold, etc. 

We used to get jamaican oil. It came up through the US to International Falls, was brought across Rainy Lake in 45 gallon drums at night by boat, delivered to Thunder Bay where it was broken down to sellable amounts. A 1 gallon ice cream pail held 5 lbs.

Don't ask me how I know :lol:

31 minutes ago, sleepybrew said:

my guy used to get bricks from jamaica. he would pry out the red stripe cap that was pressed in it. that cap held an eighth . that shit was compressed but broke up sweet. 

Lambsbreath is the true Jamaican strain and you can still get it, just not at the airport or hotel. If you know a guy he'll get you the good stuff and yes it's still quite good and tastes the same. I got my bud to bring me a taste of some Jamaican oil and immediately knew, it was the same recipe they used back in the day. Time moves slower in Jamaica,, a LOT slower :lol::joint:

36 minutes ago, sleepybrew said:

my guy used to get bricks from jamaica. he would pry out the red stripe cap that was pressed in it. that cap held an eighth . that shit was compressed but broke up sweet. 

We called it brick weed...