Check your account email address ×

mike-johnson-the-new-speaker-of-the-house

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, Steve753 said:

What proof is there that he/she does exist?

That is the very definition of "Faith" that I am referring to.:

Screenshot_20231027_084049_Chrome.thumb.jpg.08823a9fd4b7b0b7d54bae619377c45d.jpg

10 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Written by men of other religions and much of it is not about faith.  Perhaps read it once.

Oh, I've read quite a bit...most likely more than you have. No, I Don't read it cover to cover like a book. But I do refer to certain verses time to time and have a strong belief in the truth of the Bible in it's entirety.  One of my favorite verses to live by and give me hope is Ephesians 2:8 and 9.... referred too below:

Screenshot_20231027_083816_Chrome.jpg

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Screenshot_20231027_084049_Chrome.thumb.jpg.08823a9fd4b7b0b7d54bae619377c45d.jpg

Oh, I've read quite a bit...most likely more than you have. No, I Don't read it cover to cover like a book. But I do refer to certain verses time to time and have a strong belief in the truth of the Bible in it's entirety.  One of my favorite verses to live by and give me hope is Ephesians 2:8 and 9.... referred too below:

Screenshot_20231027_083816_Chrome.jpg

Thats not proof though. That just means you believe in fake things.

• Like 1

Just now, Steve753 said:

Thats not proof though. That just means you believe in fake things.

I have more than enough proof In my heart and have accepted it...you can believe what you want though. Perhaps it will always be fake to you.:sad:

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I have more than enough proof In my heart and have accepted it...you can believe what you want though. Perhaps it will always be fake to you.:sad:

That explains your boner for Trump.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Imagine being an expert on an invisible man in the sky? That’s right up there with what AC posts. 

No one knows fuck all about the creation of the universe, so ridiculing anyone for having faith in a god, is a rather weak intellectual exercise.  And given this form of atheism is a rather recent woke phenomenon, I’ll just at sit on the sidelines, point and laugh.  Believe what you want.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, DriftBusta said:

No one knows fuck all about the creation of the universe, so ridiculing anyone for having faith in a god, is a rather weak intellectual exercise.  And given this form of atheism is a rather recent woke phenomenon, I’ll just at sit on the sidelines, point and laugh.  Believe what you want.

Uh oh .. now you did it.  Note we're on Page 3 ... it's almost 9:30AM your time.  This should blow up nicely now and reach 8 or 9 pages by this afternoon :snack:

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Uh oh .. now you did it.  Note we're on Page 3 ... it's almost 9:30AM your time.  This should blow up nicely now and reach 8 or 9 pages by this afternoon :snack:

Trolls gonna troll.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Trump :lol:

54 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Imagine being an expert on an invisible man in the sky? That’s right up there with what AC posts. 

or the election was stolen...

19 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Oh man ... a double whammy!!  Religion and guns.  Heads are gonna explode :lol2:

1bee1b3b32352411e853e18d42949593.gif.a6e1ccc1e3e2582bbf323e0fdcf670e5.gif

the trifecta is complete...

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Ridiculing anyone for having faith in the boogieman is a rather weak intellectual exercise. 

Same shit, different way of putting it.  Most with a brain don't think it is logical to have faith in something that has zero bearing of proof.  Of course there are flat earth idiots so even when there is proof people can be idiotic.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

zero convictions.

:lol:

How about another 100.

Zero? 

Check again.

Edited by Steve753