Check your account email address ×

Now This Is A Strong Leader

1 hour ago, poopooforme said:

Its amazing that this is the best the democrats have to offer and they had to steal the election to get him in there.  3 years later and he is still the best the democrats got!!  That is what is truly amazing....

It’s easier to think that rather than accept the fact that trump was that bad. Look at the people that were in his cabinet. They’ve all come out and reported the truth. He was a disaster. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

It’s easier to think that rather than accept the fact that trump was that bad. Look at the people that were in his cabinet. They’ve all come out and reported the truth. He was a disaster. 

People that still carry water for Trump have lost touch with reality.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I really think it’s by design , people are getting dumber and more easily controlled 

I think we are to blame. The close inspection and grilling of potential candidates causes only the craziest of the population to apply. No normal person would want to go through that. This is why I’ve always said, we get the leaders that we deserve. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

That’s a huge cop out. But I’m not surprised you’d use it. Trump is an enormous embarrassment. 

Pppffffffftttttttt, Trump was a breath of fresh air compared to the complete pile of shit, radical administration we have now. Every single stupid Biden/Harris voter should be completely ashamed and embarrassed. Biden voters should have to wear dunce caps for being so stupid.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Pppffffffftttttttt, Trump was a breath of fresh air compared to the complete pile of shit, radical administration we have now. Every single stupid Biden/Harris voter should be completely ashamed and embarrassed. Biden voters should have to wear dunce caps for being so stupid.

Anyone that wasted a perfectly fine Tuesday voting for either Biden or trump should have their right to life canceled. 

24 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

That’s a huge cop out. But I’m not surprised you’d use it. Trump is an enormous embarrassment. 

Oh and Biden is not an embarrassment?  The guy has little control over what comes out of his mouth. Try to imagine what these middle east leaders think after they have talked in private with Joe for an hour.

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

Oh and Biden is not an embarrassment?  The guy has little control over what comes out of his mouth. Try to imagine what these middle east leaders think after they have talked in private with Joe for an hour.

Biden is an embarrassment and corrupt as hell 

3 hours ago, poopooforme said:

Its amazing that this is the best the democrats have to offer and they had to steal the election to get him in there.  3 years later and he is still the best the democrats got!!  That is what is truly amazing....

The powers that be don't want a leader they want a figure head and an image. Just look at what they do to outsiders of their system. Perot, Trump, even RFK anyone who is really intelligent would not go near a presidential run. Which leaves us with the game show hosts they pass off as Presidential.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

The powers that be don't want a leader they want a figure head and an image. Just look at what they do to outsiders of their system. Perot, Trump, even RFK anyone who is really intelligent would not go near a presidential run. Which leaves us with the game show hosts they pass off as Presidential.

Trump :lol: 

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Trump :lol: 

Well I think if you look at him from the establishment view point ( that would include Dems and Repubs) he is not one of them and because of that not under their control.  So yea I put him on the list.  Governors, Senators, Even Reps are in the system so others in the system understand who they are dealing with.   

12 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Well I think if you look at him from the establishment view point ( that would include Dems and Repubs) he is not one of them and because of that not under their control.  So yea I put him on the list.  Governors, Senators, Even Reps are in the system so others in the system understand who they are dealing with.   

He’s not under their control but he did everything they wanted without fail. Weird 

14 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Dont lie, you voted for him.  Prove different.

That’s easy. I keep my life disciplined by staying true to these principles. I don’t waste my time on an activity that isn’t entertaining, enlightening, provides a service to friends/family/community, or that offers at least some level of personal satiation. Voting for one of those two turds checked none of those boxes. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

That’s easy. I keep my life disciplined by staying true to these principles. I don’t waste my time on an activity that isn’t entertaining, enlightening, provides a service to friends/family/community, or that offers at least some level of personal satiation. Voting for one of those two turds checked none of those boxes. 

Those aren't principles.  What principles?