Check your account email address ×

New Poll: (Not Public), Wives/Family, Past and Present-off limits?

Should wives and family comments be off limits, past and present?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Should all family members, past and present be off limits with the comments?

• OK
    • Not OK

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/25/2023 at 04:33 PM

• Platinum Contributing Member

Personally I think even how members treat one another is childish at times.   Not that its surprising given the nature of people willing to type something they likely would never or rarely say face to face. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

This is so rich :lol: Imagine the 🤡 Posse on a forum where they are in the minority :lmao: 

Ill give you that. You being the limp wrist, "OMG I cant change a blown fuse" ,White Knight retard type you so sure handle being the minority in a Man's Activity forum well. Your type usually goes for Roller Blading or Kayaks . :snack:

• Gold Member
On 10/18/2023 at 2:01 PM, ckf said:

That looks great!

Yea not bad . Small tight Buds ...smokes and tastes good. 

I really need to check out a zip from you someday when im in IP. Nothing like VT homegrown 

Edited by EvilBird
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Yea not bad . Small tight Buds ...smokes and tastes good. 

I really need to check out a zip from you someday when im in IP. Nothing like VT homegrown 

I remember when VT homegrown was the top shelf bud that we could get back in the day. I had a friend that used to drive 4 hours to Burlington every once in a while.

Let's try to get together when you are up in IP this winter :bc:

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Personally I think even how members treat one another is childish at times.   Not that its surprising given the nature of people willing to type something they likely would never or rarely say face to face. 

How many of the conversations that you participate in here do you carry on when your with friends in real life??? 

My count is zero. That's what a CE unmoderated forum is for, guys to let loose, let it all fly, heck maybe even share opinions you may not want others to know you have. It's the beauty of anonymity and why we don't use real names. Quit kidding yourself, if we wanted it any different we could all be doing this online with our friends of facebook just as easy as coming on FS, just without the anonymity.

Until someone takes that away from you. And that's what brings us to the situation we are in right now.

5 hours ago, Steve753 said:

You're still young. When you get a little older and people start dying around you it gets pretty tough. I haven't lost my parents yet, but mom's 81 and dad's 79.

:bc:

I know how you can mitigate the potential pain of others dying!!!!! Would you like to know more? 

• Haha 6

24 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I know how you can mitigate the potential pain of others dying!!!!! Would you like to know more? 

No.

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Well that was no fun 

I'm camping. I've got all the fun I can manage right now! Back to the grind Monday morning. 

7 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Question since this is obviously important to you. A couple of years ago when you were saying Cuck cuck cuck like a chicken to everyone that disagreed with you…..

Did you know you were accusing their wives of cheating or were you just parroting Steve Bannon because you liked the way it sounded?

Man, you were one bitter angry dude.   I would like to see a link of that because I am pretty much 100% sure that is complete bullshit. I never said it. I know others did, but that’s what you get when you look for a constant arguments in this crowd. You pop in here about twice a year for a couple weeks at a time and basically just looked to argue with people and insult them. When is your next vacation from here?  

6 hours ago, Deephaven said:

If you want to talk stooping, you do realize that he has attacked my wife way more than anyone.  Not past wife, current.  I've never complained or said boo about it.  I don't give a shit.  The rest of your answer again skips the question.  If he isn't a victim why is it that everything he does he rationalizes with saying something akin to "they pushed me first."  It's a fucking forum.  Dude needs to grow some skin and deal with it.  Fucking middle school level behavior.

So again, if that isn't being a victim what is it?

You stupid fucking moron. You started in with Wife comments and all I did in response was repeat what you posted on this very forum about your wife and a baseball bat. If you didn’t have double standards, you wouldn’t have any at all.  

6 hours ago, HSR said:

Your second wife was an extremely intelligent women for finding a better man that you. Your first wife must have been even smarter. I applaud their choices in life and wish them all the best after dodging such a bullet. They deserve the best in life after what they have had to deal with :bc:

Wow, look at you go!   So impressive.

6 hours ago, Snake said:

If you tell the forum your significant other could sit on a floor jack and spin do you lose the right to complain when it is brought up?

:snack:

I seem to recall a story about a baseball bat.

6 hours ago, ckf said:

I honestly don't understand why any of you would care what someone on the Internet, that you have never met and probably never will types on a computer/phone screen. Why?

I also see you guys bitching about free speech and yet here we are. Baffling really.  I guess they only want YouTube, Twitter and other platforms to provide them with free speech. Got it :thumbsup:

you don’t think there is plenty of free speech here? Is asking for a minimal level of decorum just too much to bear for you guys?

5 hours ago, HSR said:

BREAKING NEWS

It's being reported that Hurricane Woolie is going nuclear. ALL members are recommended to get your gas masks and hazmat suits on a soon as possible. We are at defcon level 5 after this poll. We haven't been in this much danger since the the implosion of HCS and the total annihilation of FS 1.0.

THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!!!!!

Please take cover is a safe an area as possible. If you here the sirens, place phone in the crack of your ass, place head between knees and kiss your account goodbye!!!!!

Please take care all and be safe. Hurricane Woolie is no joke.

Jesus guy, calm down. Do you think you could be any more triggered?  😄

5 hours ago, Bontz said:

I'm good with that - as long as there are no double standards applied, that's the main thing.  Say whatever we wanna say and have thick skin .... so be it.  I only ask because, God forbid, saying a kid should be smacked upside his head for spending $100 on a cut of meat is a rules infraction :whistle: 

Yeah, isn’t that funny?  Badger got the ax because he dared crack a joke about HSR’s son. I ask the same fucking asshole to leave. the marital cracks out and he thinks it’s a big joke.   I’m not sure how many people who don’t come here anymore point the finger at one guy as the reason. But I know a bunch of them are on belly pan now because they have said so publicly. I guess not being able to tell somebody’s that their wife has venereal warts is just too much of a limitation and considered a safe space.  :lol: 

4 hours ago, Bontz said:

Do you have to interject in every single conversation?  Coming from the guy who swings from HSR's nuts, you're the last one to talk about side chicks.

Yes, apparently he does. Have you noticed the reactions they give each other?

Well, that was a cathartic back read…..  went about exactly how I would expect it to:lol:

Oh, and Jerry, fuck you

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

you don’t think there is plenty of free speech here? Is asking for a minimal level of decorum just too much to bear for you guys?

What you are is being selfish. I've said that I don't need the stress of moderating what are supposed to be adults. Stress can bother my MS. But that doesn't matter because your feelings get hurt.

It's pretty fucking simple Mark, ignore them if their comments bother you. When you quote them with your replies it just keeps escalating. Be the fucking adult that you are.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

24 minutes ago, ckf said:

What you are is being selfish. I've said that I don't need the stress of moderating what are supposed to be adults. Stress can bother my MS. But that doesn't matter because your feelings get hurt.

It's pretty fucking simple Mark, ignore them if their comments bother you. When you quote them with your replies it just keeps escalating. Be the fucking adult that you are.

user84561_pic10355_1319342898.gif.b7dd4b6a85796daa8b2536894d8b4976.gif

IGNORE.png.507e823f02281990d54b970bb546b219.png  - - P.H.D.

49 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Man, you were one bitter angry dude.   I would like to see a link of that because I am pretty much 100% sure that is complete bullshit. I never said it. I know others did, but that’s what you get when you look for a constant arguments in this crowd. You pop in here about twice a year for a couple weeks at a time and basically just looked to argue with people and insult them. When is your next vacation from here?  

You stupid fucking moron. You started in with Wife comments and all I did in response was repeat what you posted on this very forum about your wife and a baseball bat. If you didn’t have double standards, you wouldn’t have any at all.  

Wow, look at you go!   So impressive.

I seem to recall a story about a baseball bat.

Jesus guy, calm down. Do you think you could be any more triggered?  😄

Yeah, isn’t that funny?  Badger got the ax because he dared crack a joke about HSR’s son. I ask the same fucking asshole to leave. the marital cracks out and he thinks it’s a big joke.   I’m not sure how many people who don’t come here anymore point the finger at one guy as the reason. But I know a bunch of them are on belly pan now because they have said so publicly. I guess not being able to tell somebody’s that their wife has venereal warts is just too much of a limitation and considered a safe space.  :lol: 

Yes, apparently he does. Have you noticed the reactions they give each other?

Well, that was a cathartic back read…..  went about exactly how I would expect it to:lol:

Oh, and Jerry, fuck you

And another short story. :lol:

2 hours ago, ckf said:

I agree, if you don't reply the three amigos will move on to someone else..The thing that sucks is you have to ignore just about everything on here as of late, every thread gets ruined.. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I agree, if you don't reply the three amigos will move on to someone else..The thing that sucks is you have to ignore just about everything on here as of late, every thread gets ruined.. 

3 amigos accurate 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I hear what you are saying about the threads going off track. Like you said, if you ignore it they move on. The trouble is that not everyone has the self control to ignore the comments.  They are just as guilty for keeping it going.  Of course they cry foul by saying that the other guy started it.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, f7ben said:

3 amigos accurate 

Hey senorita....

Kill yourself!!!

10 minutes ago, ckf said:

I hear what you are saying about the threads going off track. Like you said, if you ignore it they move on. The trouble is that not everyone has the self control to ignore the comments.  They are just as guilty for keeping it going.  Of course they cry foul by saying that the other guy started it.

It's not necessarily the thread going off track, that's going to happen, we all know it, and no biggie..

• Like 2