Check your account email address ×

In the interest of preserving Freedomsledder

f7ben

Freedomsledder   

28 members have voted

1. 1. Should we have an unmoderated forum with the exception being no real life interference.

• Yes
    • No

6 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

I really dont care either . :lol:

just dont like him :lol:

I don't really dislike anyone here. That's why some dislike me :lol:

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, ckf said:

I used to work for a self made millionaire. That was back when it actually mentioned something, lol.  You would have thought that the guy was struggling if you met him. He drove around in an old VW quantum and lived in an old house that wasn't anything special. He and his wife went to the hospital cafeteria for dinner just about every night for dinner because they could both eat for under $10.

The guy owned half of North Conway, NH at one point or another and was bringing in $60k a month in triple net leases from a few commercial properties back in the early 90s. 

You can't always judge a book by it's cover. 

Where I grew up, there was this old guy who looked like a homeless bum who drove around on a old pedal bike with a basket in the front.  He lived in an old shack with his wife that nobody ever saw.  One day he passed away, my mom became good friends with his wife and daughter.  He owned about 10 homes on the street, was a multimillionaire, the wife then sold them and built a very nice home for herself that the daughter still resides in.

You can never judge a person by appearances.

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, ckf said:

I used to work for a self made millionaire. That was back when it actually mentioned something, lol.  You would have thought that the guy was struggling if you met him. He drove around in an old VW quantum and lived in an old house that wasn't anything special. He and his wife went to the hospital cafeteria for dinner just about every night for dinner because they could both eat for under $10.

The guy owned half of North Conway, NH at one point or another and was bringing in $60k a month in triple net leases from a few commercial properties back in the early 90s. 

You can't always judge a book by it's cover. 

Think we all have know of that guy.  Guy in town had multiple commercial properties and a fuel oil business.  Had his house sided and took all the nails out of the wood siding that was removed.  Saved the siding and straighten the nails out on a brick and saved them in a coffee can.

• Like 2

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Come on John…he’s a big boy and can handle himself.😉

Sure he can. I'm not allowed to have an opinion?  You guys are allowed to have yours. Like I said my impression is based off what I have seen and I admit that I don't open many threads.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Doug said:

Think we all have know of that guy.  Guy in town had multiple commercial properties and a fuel oil business.  Had his house sided and took all the nails out of the wood siding that was removed.  Saved the siding and straighten the nails out on a brick and saved them in a coffee can.

My old boss saved everything. He owned what was a big old schoolhouse in town that we used for storage. The basement was full of old car tires because he lived through a time when there was a rubber shortage.

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Where I grew up, there was this old guy who looked like a homeless bum who drove around on a old pedal bike with a basket in the front.  He lived in an old shack with his wife that nobody ever saw.  One day he passed away, my mom became good friends with his wife and daughter.  He owned about 10 homes on the street, was a multimillionaire, the wife then sold them and built a very nice home for herself that the daughter still resides in.

Prob 15 Years ago I sold and built a dock for this Guy , he drove a old rusty subaru , always came in with food on his shirt ,  hair all crazy looked disheveled , nobody helped Him except me. :lol:

I got out to his house it was fucking huge and dude gave me $700 on top of what I charged . Never judge by looks. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I know a lot of guys that are laughing all the way to the bank that work for flatlanders that think of them as nothing more than dumb hicks :lol:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Prob 15 Years ago I sold and built a dock for this Guy , he drove a old rusty subaru , always came in with food on his shirt ,  hair all crazy looked disheveled , nobody helped Him except me. :lol:

I got out to his house it was fucking huge and dude gave me $700 on top of what I charged . Never judge by looks. 

The guys that go to work in designer suits are the ones who are usually piss poor.:lol: 

• Like 1

• Gold Member

Didn’t I read on here a while back some guy in southern NH lived like a bum and when he passed he left the town quite a bit of money?  I mean it had to have been, this is my only news outlet. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Sure . 

point is one person brags nothing . someone else does oh its the TNW joke again :lol:

Derp.  Completely different as Steve didn't try to call anyone out in the process

• Platinum Contributing Member

Town I grew up in had a diner downtown. When I was a kid I would go there for breakfast everyday. There was a dude in there every morning who always wore green dickies work pants and shirt and drove a 10 yr old pickup. ( keep im mind back then pick ups were cheaper then cars) 

Found out a couple yrs in he owned more then 1/2 of the commercial props in town

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, XCR INDY said:

Didn’t I read on here a while back some guy in southern NH lived like a bum and when he passed he left the town quite a bit of money?  I mean it had to have been, this is my only news outlet. :lol:

Then He Left Millions to His New Hampshire Town. When Geoffrey Holt died in June, his will revealed a secret: He had $3.8 million, and he was leaving all of it to the town of Hinsdale, where he had been living quietly in a trailer park.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 2/5/2024 at 10:04 PM, s pump said:

Again, who are you and what nice stories am I writing about you. I have no idea who let you in and what your damage is. You do seem to have some serious personality flaws.

:lol:It's all good. It's nice to see so much traffic over here from TBP members since your bro got banned:bc: Even you!!!

It's been a win win over here. 

Is your bro still upset next door? I'm guessing YES:lmao:

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Rule #1 at TBP :roflcrying:

Screenshot_20240207_114138_Facebook.jpg

You should post that there.  I mean, you spend a lot of time there anyway.  It would just make sense to post something every now and again.  :lol: 

Half wit.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You should post that there.  I mean, you spend a lot of time there anyway.  It would just make sense to post something every now and again.  :lol: 

Half wit.

No need, you guys are coming back now that you're stuck with Woolie full time. Just look at you here :owned::taunt:

It's too much fun here and just a drama fest next door. 

4 minutes ago, HSR said:

No need, you guys are coming back now that you're stuck with Woolie full time. Just look at you here :owned::taunt:

It's too much fun here and just a drama fest next door. 

“Drama fest next door”….holy fucking projection and complete lack of self awareness. 
Fucking weirdo lurker.😂

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

“Drama fest next door”….holy fucking projection and complete lack of self awareness. 
Fucking weirdo lurker.😂

He's, as you say, "spit the bit".  Not sure where it went wrong for him.  Beats the fuck outa me.  Some can't handle the powah!  :lol: 

• Like 1

On 2/4/2024 at 12:50 PM, Jimmy Snacks said:

it’s a pretty good bunch of guys.

On 2/4/2024 at 1:22 PM, HSR said:

:lol: It's the exact same guys that ran you off of there :lol: You're just fresh meat for them unless you act like a good little minion and don't act like your true old self. 

So desperate for attention ain't ya. Poor lonely guy. 

23 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Fucking weirdo lurker.😂

:lol:

Talk about self awareness!

30 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

He's, as you say, "spit the bit".  Not sure where it went wrong for him.  Beats the fuck outa me.  Some can't handle the powah!  :lol: 

How's the phony contracting business going? Do they believe that BS next door?

What's your current contract, 200 posts per day or 250???

Internet life yo'

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

How's the phony contracting business going? Do they believe that BS next door?

What's your current contract, 200 posts per day or 250???

Internet life yo'

What are you talking about?  Why do you think you know me or anything I do?  You think you wanna start some shit in here with me and in some way it's going to go good for you?  Do you have brain damage or some kind of dementia controlling memories?

Rethink it, fuckwit.  Nice job in here.  :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

What are you talking about?  Why do you think you know me or anything I do?  You think you wanna start some shit in here with me and in some way it's going to go good for you?  Do you have brain damage or some kind of dementia controlling memories?

Rethink it, fuckwit.  Nice job in here.  :lol: 

Still fully fluent in word salad I see:lol:

Dude last time I started something with you you ran away crying like a lil bitch to TBP and have just recently grown a set to come creeping back. Who has the faster lap time between here and TBP?You or Snacks?

Nice try tough guy:lmao:

Uberlame, your Badger level dude.