Check your account email address ×

In the interest of preserving Freedomsledder

f7ben

Freedomsledder   

28 members have voted

1. 1. Should we have an unmoderated forum with the exception being no real life interference.

• Yes
    • No

8 hours ago, HSR said:

C'mon boys, lotsa guys willing to voice their grievances that aren't voting. This won't be the entire site, there will be safe spaces. It will just be the OG CE that is rule free. 

Surprised by the lack of participation in light of all the recent complaints in the last year or so.

IMO family is family...ex's co parent...

• Like 2

12 hours ago, f7ben said:

The only rule should be no fucking with someone’s real life. No calling their boss , no forwarding emails to their political opponents blah blah blah. Also I’d include no use of real names as that easily outs someone and what they may post here

The problem is there are juveniles on here and that will still require moderation.  You are staring that what started this all still is not ok meaning we would still be in the same spot.

9 hours ago, HSR said:

C'mon boys, lotsa guys willing to voice their grievances that aren't voting. This won't be the entire site, there will be safe spaces. It will just be the OG CE that is rule free. 

Surprised by the lack of participation in light of all the recent complaints in the last year or so.

Thats because the poll is not asking the right question.

8 hours ago, Steve753 said:

That's reactions you dumb fuck. You've already been told this.

You really shouldn't be handling other people's money. You can't even remember the simplest of things.

:lol:

No, its posts this month Steve, just like I said.  You're like a kid who just learned to beat his dick with these forums.  

Leaderboard - FreedomSledder.com

Lets see if you and your pals can chill a bit and give CKF a break from the acrimony. 

Be sure and vote in my poll!

*Oh, and Tunisia is 99% Muslim.  Not mostly Christian per your claim.  So your claim of a stun gun seems pretty sketch.

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

No, its posts this month Steve, just like I said.  You're like a kid who just learned to beat his dick with these forums.  

Lets see if you and your pals can chill a bit and give CKF a break from the acrimony. 

*Oh, and Tunisia is 99% Muslim.  Not mostly Christian per your claim.  So your claim of a stun gun seems pretty sketch.

We'll he's batting near 100% for being wrong all the time.  Might even take the reins over from Wrong Again Fail.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
24 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Tanzania you fucking illiterate moron. I've never been to Tunisia.

This site doesn't show post totals for the month. That's reaction totals!

You're trying so hard and failing miserably!

Edited by Steve753

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

Tanzania you fucking illiterate moron. I've never been to Tunisia.

My mistake, still 34% muslim and fucking Africa.  Your mistake on post counts this month.  :lol: We're even.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

My mistake, still 34% muslim and fucking Africa.  Your mistake on post counts this month.  :lol: We're even.

This isn't post count. It's reaction count. If it was what you claim it is You're right behind me. Now shut your cocksucker and take You're self ownage like a man for once.

Screenshot_20231018_070203.jpg

Just now, Steve753 said:

This isn't post count. It's reaction count. If it was what you claim it is You're right behind me. Now shut your cocksucker and take You're self ownage like a man for once.

Screenshot_20231018_070203.jpg

Oh ffs.  :lol: You can change it to posts too.  Click the "In all Areas" tab on the top right and change it to posts. Try that and get back to us.  My point stands.

16 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh ffs.  :lol: You can change it to posts too.  Click the "In all Areas" tab on the top right and change it to posts. Try that and get back to us.  My point stands.

Yes, buts it's still reaction total you simpleton. See how they're the same. This has already been explained to you.

Screenshot_20231018_072141.jpg

Screenshot_20231018_072116.jpg

8 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Yes, buts it's still reaction total you simpleton. See how they're the same. This has already been explained to you.

Screenshot_20231018_072141.jpg

Screenshot_20231018_072116.jpg

FFS I need to get a life.🥴

• Haha 4

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

FFS I need to get a life.🥴

No shit. I'm arguing with the Archie Bunker of the internets who has the cognitive functions equivalent to Joe Biden!

Edited by Steve753
  • Haha 1

Why does it need saving? It’s a fucking gold mine. Sell access to Trump. A private place where  75% people believe everything he says and will repeat it for him would be a great place to try out his new material. He could milk this crowd for so much needed help with legal fees. 

Or maybe Musk needs another place to try out his conspiracy theories or people that think everyone who disagrees with them is a pedo  

Either way you should double the asking price and get half up front so you aren’t out any money when they try to weasel out of paying. 

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
34 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Why does it need saving? It’s a fucking gold mine. Sell access to Trump. A private place where  75% people believe everything he says and will repeat it for him would be a great place to try out his new material. He could milk this crowd for so much needed help with legal fees. 

Or maybe Musk needs another place to try out his conspiracy theories or people that think everyone who disagrees with them is a pedo  

Either way you should double the asking price and get half up front so you aren’t out any money when they try to weasel out of paying. 

You would have a serious meltdown and probably off yourself if Trump owned this place. 

40 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

IMG_4116.gif

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, SkisNH said:

IMO family is family...ex's co parent...

Nope. I mentioned that as well.

How can you possibly be a man's man if you can't call the mother of some guys kid a big cunt?

C'mon man, it's in the Man Card Manual...!

45 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

And again... :lol:

Edited by Snake
  • Haha 1

Not sure why this needs a poll.   CKF decides the rules and I think they are fine.  Don't like them go somewhere else. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Why is it that the so called Republicans are the ones calling for speech restrictions and the site liberals and labeled liberals are calling for free speech as long as real life is left alone?

Bottom line, why do the rules even matter?  If I followed through Mark should have been banned for typing the full name of a member for the second time in about a month :dunno:

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

You would have a serious meltdown and probably off yourself if Trump owned this place. 

Trump would have the "best" people here to do that for us :thumbsup: