Check your account email address ×

Jews just launched air strikes on Gaza hospital

f7ben

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Feel free to side with the terrorists...that's a non starter for me. This whole thing is because Hamas killed innocent civilians, at the behestof Iran..otherwise we would be very close to a peace deal in the ME that would have change the dynamic forever..that is something Iran could not permit.  

When you choose sides do so with some understanding of what's really happening and not Ben's anti Jew propaganda. 

I think both  sides are shit and you talk about “ understanding what’s really happeneing”…how about understanding that the Palestinians have been under the heel of Israel for decades and treated like shit living in what amounts to an open air prison. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Thanks for adding nothing once again to the forum...what's Ben right about antisemitism? Pretty sure you fall in that vein as well.

JFC…how come anytime someone dares to criticize Israel clowns like you scream ANTI SEMITE! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Thanks for adding nothing once again to the forum...what's Ben right about antisemitism? Pretty sure you fall in that vein as well.

Youre in the minority. 

17 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I think both  sides are shit and you talk about “ understanding what’s really happeneing”…how about understanding that the Palestinians have been under the heel of Israel for decades and treated like shit living in what amounts to an open air prison. 

Maybe if they hadn't jumped on commuter busses with bombs it would have been different? 

17 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

JFC…how come anytime someone dares to criticize Israel clowns like you scream ANTI SEMITE! 

Nah it's because when you choose the side of the people that just murdered women and children it shows who you are...

Did you take ISIS's side when they cut off Daniel Pearl's head? Of course not...they are terrorists. 

18 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

How do you negotiate with a side that wants to eliminate you not only from Israel but from the earth?  Its impossible.  Palestinians have had multiple chances at a 2 state solution and have rejected every effort.  Then you have the matter of Lebanon and Egypt not wanting any part of Palestinian refugees.  I don't have the answers, but Israel has had guns and hatred aimed them since 1947.  I find it hard to give Palestinians much credit due to that.  JMO.

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

There’s 300 miles of tunnels under Gaza. Hamas has all of same technology that the bad guys used in Iraq. IED’s, and anti armor, shoulder fired missiles. The Israelis are going to be fighting a city underground filled with highly motivated individuals. There’s no prepping the battlefield. 

Take out the power, supply routes and bomb the fuck out of the infrastructure.  Any effort to rebuild wipe out and then be patient.  Make Gaza inhabitable and the tunnels will just become hell 

• Gold Member
52 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

They're 400k jews in the streets demanding he resign.  He wants to pass legislation to overrule the Supreme Court.  A dictator does that.

The attack was a false flag he could have stopped.  Why didn't he?

How soon people forget . 2 Months ago.

• Gold Member
18 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Nah it's because when you choose the side of the people that just murdered women and children it shows who you are...

Did you take ISIS's side when they cut off Daniel Pearl's head? Of course not...they are terrorists. 

Israel is killing Women and Children too. Have been for a long time. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Israel is killing Women and Children too. Have been for a long time. 

We don’t talk about that. Their transgressions are necessary and beyond reproach. 

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Take out the power, supply routes and bomb the fuck out of the infrastructure.  Any effort to rebuild wipe out and then be patient.  Make Gaza inhabitable and the tunnels will just become hell 

Israel can try and use the Leningrad siege approach. I’m not sure if the international community is going to agree with 100.000 civilians, including children, die from disease and starvation. The siege of Leningrad lasted over 900 days. The civilians died before soldiers. 

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, SkisNH said:

Retaliation for rocket strikes...have not been the aggressors. 

The Christ Killers have done plenty of awful acts long before this.

Sorry man it is what it is. 

2 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Retaliation for rocket strikes...have not been the aggressors. 

Bulldozing neighborhoods = not the aggressor

like I said , you’re a fucking moron 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Thinking joos arent the problem here.

Couldn't type Jews or  better yet the Jewish people.... case in point your antisemitism. 

And no I don't think I'm in the minority...Israel is the only democracy in a shit stain part of the world. 

And no I'm not saying the USA should get involved,  in fact I think we should stay out of their way. 

Israel isn’t on the same level as Hamas or Jihadists.  They are not equal, the Israel state has not pushed for the extermination of the Palestine lands and people… 

At any time Israel could flatten and utterly remove Gaza and the West Bank at any time and they do not.  

If the balance of power was reversed the same thing would not be said.

Neal

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Israel isn’t on the same level as Hamas or Jihadists.  They are not equal, the Israel state has not pushed for the extermination of the Palestine lands and people… 

At any time Israel could flatten and utterly remove Gaza and the West Bank at any time and they do not.  

Neal

:lol:

except thats what the fuck they are about to do . 

unbelievable how some of you praise israel   . sickening really 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Neal

The Zionists are smarter than this. They are playing the long game and public sympathy throughout their religious wars is their number one goal. They don’t care if it takes 500 years for every Palestinian to be removed from the holy land but make no mistake. That is their goal. 

• Like 2