Check your account email address ×

Jews just launched air strikes on Gaza hospital

f7ben

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

This piece of shilt let the massacre happen to boost his failed leadership.

The people know.

It took 6 hours for the IDF to respond to the attacks. Israeli's IDF has turned into the Uvalde police force. They are far from an elite army. They will suffer massive casualties in Gaza. 

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

This piece of shilt let the massacre happen to boost his failed leadership.

The people know.

Clearly failure hasn’t helped him, and won’t help him. Simple history would tell you that. 

And this will end him, but history will tell you why - not some blatantly stupid conspiracy for reelection.

6 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Maybe everything will be rubble when the last rocket is expended...

Neal

There’s 300 miles of tunnels under Gaza. Hamas has all of same technology that the bad guys used in Iraq. IED’s, and anti armor, shoulder fired missiles. The Israelis are going to be fighting a city underground filled with highly motivated individuals. There’s no prepping the battlefield. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, akvanden said:

Clearly failure hasn’t helped him, and won’t help him. Simple history would tell you that. 

And this will end him, but history will tell you why - not some blatantly stupid conspiracy for reelection.

Who is it that you believe will tell you the truth?

Nytimes?

These liars?

image.thumb.png.26cc4e0f0ec9cbf18a9088be1aec1059.png

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Once again Trudeau looks like a fool.

Not sure how it's possible for him to look more a fool.

Maybe if he were to dress up like a black face hasidic?

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Nytimes?

These liars?

He's such a brainwashed idiot. 

Always falling for the scripted narrative. :lol:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

There’s 300 miles of tunnels under Gaza. Hamas has all of same technology that the bad guys used in Iraq. IED’s, and anti armor, shoulder fired missiles. The Israelis are going to be fighting a city underground filled with highly motivated individuals. There’s no prepping the battlefield. 

Bomb the shit out of it or nuke it, then some of those robotic dogs and kamikazi drones be a good start.

As much as I think it's a bad idea in general, some of the closest to the terminator movie type shit we can make the better.

Oh, and old school mustard gas.

I took a lungful of chlorine gas last week, just a quick on huffer being stupid.

Note to self, don't check if a container is empty and washed out with your nose.

That shit would work well in the tunnels.

Edited by Voodoo

19 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Nytimes?

These liars?

I’ll believe in common sense. Netanyahu won’t survive politically once this is done, which is just the opposite of what you’re implying.

I also believe you’ll now deflect. 9_9

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, akvanden said:

I’ll believe in common sense. Netanyahu won’t survive politically once this is done, which is just the opposite of what you’re implying.

If some reports are to be believed 70% in Israel don’t approve of what he is doing…who knows.🤔

• Like 1

1 minute ago, akvanden said:

They're 400k jews in the streets demanding he resign.  He wants to pass legislation to overrule the Supreme Court.  A dictator does that.

The attack was a false flag he could have stopped.  Why didn't he?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

I think Israel is going to let Hamas stew a few more days. No utilities, No Food and a constant bombardment should soften their resolve. Israel knows about the tunnels which is why they are hitting residential buildings now.  a good portion of Hamas is going to die in those tunnels.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Israel says alot of things…feel free to believe them.😉

Feel free to side with the terrorists...that's a non starter for me. This whole thing is because Hamas killed innocent civilians, at the behestof Iran..otherwise we would be very close to a peace deal in the ME that would have change the dynamic forever..that is something Iran could not permit.  

When you choose sides do so with some understanding of what's really happening and not Ben's anti Jew propaganda. 

1 minute ago, SkisNH said:

Feel free to side with the terrorists...that's a non starter for me. This whole thing is because Hamas killed innocent civilians, at the behestof Iran..otherwise we would be very close to a peace deal in the ME that would have change the dynamic forever..that is something Iran could not permit.  

When you choose sides do so with some understanding of what's really happening and not Ben's anti Jew propaganda. 

You’re an idiot 

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The attack was a false flag he could have stopped.  Why didn't he?

According to you showing weakness was supposed to help him, even though history has shown the exact opposite in Israel.