Check your account email address ×

Site Rules

ckf

9 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

So if I can be of any help in some way let me know. I'm only 20 minutes away.

Thank you! That's very kind of you. I know that I put a lot on Nicole's plate.  We are fortunate to have Nicole's parents nearby at Newark Pond and one of her uncles in East Burke.  But they aren't getting any younger either.  If we get in a jam I will reach out. Thanks again!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

we took a count on the other site and I believe I’ve met more people than anyone else from here. Over 40 different guys I think and many I call friends and see every year still 

I believe that you have even said that SR isn't a bad guy in real life.  Tell the truth now  :lol:

42 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952vz5mf00h19ty0tjv7 

:roflcrying:

duly noted... ;)

I'm a known irritator but have total respect for what you've provided for myself and others to abuse with regularity.  we've all limited time on this marble and should never abuse the time we have, or that of others. 

If this is how you're asking me to be a moderator I graciously appreciate it but will need my wife's permission first.

are we on page 13 yet? :lol2:

You spelled "idiot" wrong. :poke:

4 minutes ago, ckf said:

I believe that you have even said that SR isn't a bad guy in real life.  Tell the truth now  :lol:

I have probably been meaner to SR than any other person on these forums and I’d buy him a beer anytime 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

22 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

If it wasn’t for butt hurt bitches breaking the rules, you wouldn’t know anything about my business. You may pretend you have some morals or a code but it’s bullshit. Like the excited right lose their shit over anything a dem does and ignores the fact that Trump did them all far worse. 

if it makes you feel better I am in a business that you crybaby liberals hate I haul dirty petroleum products through pristine environments so go fornicate yourself you self righteous hypocrite 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Prefer regular wraps over a cigar wrapper....seems like a ghetto thing to cover up shitty weed.

I haven't smoked shitty weed in years. I do remember the old commercial brick weed though :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, ckf said:

Thanks MC! That's the approach that I have taken right from the start. My doctor's always comment about my attitude being positive.

Some of us have over 20 years of posting on the same forums. It started back in the 2002/2003 season when the F7 was released and Rob started a forum called firecatinfo.com before changing the name to hardcoresledder.com. The first Feeedomsledder was started in 2008 when Vertical Scope bought HCS from Dan.

probably shouldn't post this here, but our $0.05 per post and $0.50 per thread deal is still intact right?

30 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

You spelled "idiot" wrong. :poke:

bing says otherwise... ID10T

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

probably shouldn't post this here, but our $0.05 per post and $0.50 per thread deal is still intact right?

bing says otherwise... ID10T

That's pretty cheap. Facebook has been paying me about $2 a post on my photography page . True story. I was shocked when they offered me the chance to participate in the program. Now I can see how major influencers make money on FB and Instagram. I've only got around 2000 followers. The ones with a few million followers are probably doing pretty well.

• Like 2

All the ball busting that's done here ... news like yours, John, is a bit sobering.  My sincere wishes for you to get through the challenges and enjoy everything you can to the fullest extent.  And yes, the idea of staying positive is a good way to tackle this! :bc:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Years ago I remember we had a little discussion about what someone would think if they ever found this place out of the blue and started reading some of the back and forth :lol:     I guess we know now :lol:  

Meet Sthevie . The backreading fool. This Guy is determined to figure out everything that has happened Here . 

9 hours ago, Steve753 said:

I believe I've seen it mentioned many times that no one had an issue when Zambroski was admin and did the same thing or even worse to a few members. Perhaps you are white knighting because you have invested interest.

679F6E91-9D66-4C70-8C80-33971C361C15.jpeg

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Bontz said:

All the ball busting that's done here ... news like yours, John, is a bit sobering.  My sincere wishes for you to get through the challenges and enjoy everything you can to the fullest extent.  And yes, the idea of staying positive is a good way to tackle this! :bc:

Thank you, Bontz!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ckf said:

That's pretty cheap. Facebook has been paying me about $2 a post on my photography page . True story. I was shocked when they offered me the chance to participate in the program. Now I can see how major influencers make money on FB and Instagram. I've only got around 2000 followers. The ones with a few million followers are probably doing pretty well.

just trying to be fiscally conservative and reasonable, but everytime I go to the mailbox and don't see a cheques it's quite depressing.    

the social media and YouslessTune $ flying around out there is nutty... but more power to those sucking it up.

at the least, as much of a pita as I am, the vast majority of CE shit I post is mostly for laughs... mine mostly.

thanks for the playground...  ;)

• Like 1

Just now, SkisNH said:

It was like the grinch...it grew three sizes when you broke it apart. 

It's not like it was all bad. Sometimes the green brickweed wasn't bad. I even liked some of the brown weed. But there was a lot of shit too. After my old man hooked me up with his childhood friends that were small dealers it got a lot better. They didn't like the shit weed and wouldn't get it if it wasn't decent.

Of course late September to early October the good homegrown green would come out and be available for a few months.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

just trying to be fiscally conservative and reasonable, but everytime I go to the mailbox and don't see a cheques it's quite depressing.    

the social media and YouslessTune $ flying around out there is nutty... but more power to those sucking it up.

at the least, as much of a pita as I am, the vast majority of CE shit I post is mostly for laughs... mine mostly.

thanks for the playground...  ;)

A lot of people look at it and think it's easy money. I can assure you that it is not. Shooting video or taking the pictures is easy. Photo editing is pretty easy once you get the hang of it. Video editing is very time consuming if done right.

Then you, or someone that you pay has to work social media.

Matt's Off Road Recovery and guys like that are doing very well. But he has a film crew and guys that do the editing.

1 minute ago, ckf said:

A lot of people look at it and think it's easy money. I can assure you that it is not. Shooting video or taking the pictures is easy. Photo editing is pretty easy once you get the hang of it. Video editing is very time consuming if done right.

Then you, or someone that you pay has to work social media.

Matt's Off Road Recovery and guys like that are doing very well. But he has a film crew and guys that do the editing.

yup... did a fair share promoting a product about a decade ago before it was profitable and mostly for my own amusement.   hours spent clipping/butting footage and probably not legal now audio to go along with it.  mentioned this before but a bud of mine was a cameraman and worked on the editing team for Deadliest Catch, Bering Sea Gold, etc. and got the Discovery job based on his skills from his own work in his own small production company.  

but some of the fucks on YT... I just don't get the 'following'.  Speaking of which, who are the 21,300+ people FOLLOWING this idiot @Bontz?     https://www.youtube.com/@zaclucarz

:roflcrying:

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, ckf said:

Nicole just told me to get it over with and tell everyone what has been going on in my life and maybe some will understand why I don't need the stress of this childish bullshit. 

As a few here know I was diagnosed with PPMS in 2019 when I had an attack that landed me in the hospital flat on my back for 4 days.  No not PMS, PPMS is a form of MS. Primary progressive MS. 

I'm not telling you this because I want sympathy. I prefer to keep it to myself. I even kept it from my family as long as I could. I'm telling you because I don't need the stress of this place effecting my quality of life.

Just saw this .

Sorry you are going thru this. Baby sitting us is the least of your worries for sure .  ☹️

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Actually , there has been a bunch of them in the past and from what I've read , they've all turned out pretty good for the most part :lol:        I dunno about in recent years.     Actually , come to think of it , the entire crew that I ride with and the group we all hang with all met on this site and or a few other similar sites , HCS , TBP , and here .    I most likely would have retired from sledding probably 10 years ago otherwise   Pretty crazy come to think of it . 

Tell everyone what kind of sled you ride....  :lol: 

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I have probably been meaner to SR than any other person on these forums and I’d buy him a beer anytime 

You’re not mean - just a semi-retarded pencil neck goofy fuck with a big schnauze who’s on the wrong side of numerous issues.  :lol:With that being said - I’d still buy you beers, shoot the shit, and have a good time.  

There are a few guys on here who couldn’t do that and that’s one of the issues.  A lot of thin-skinned pussies on here throwing stones but act like bitches when the stones are tossed back.      

• Like 1