Check your account email address ×

Whoa! Yamaha’s were never heavy.

AK440

3 hours ago, awful knawful said:

You've got to be some kind of windshield washer fluid drinking, cousin loving, sleeping in the snowbank loser to be a failure in Alaska.

Great job 👍

That’s a problem you dipfucks have in the Midwest. https://www.whas11.com/article/news/regional/indiana-man-windshield-fluid-death-thomas-holifield/417-7224294b-50e4-4858-809c-a82776d56e12

D1C36A79-B928-40D7-B71F-FC89A28D3B0C.jpeg

4 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

snowbikes are the future... ;)

:roflcrying:

My son's buddy built one and sold his sled for a season, 1 season and it was sold and new sled replaced it.

17 hours ago, AK440 said:

I live in the East Coast you braindead, grade 4 education loser.

Huff gas much?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, awful knawful said:

I live in the East Coast you braindead, grade 4 education loser.

Huff gas much?

East coast? Oh, where you don’t get shit for snow. Nice. 

On 10/22/2023 at 4:25 PM, Bontz said:

I just spoke with Chris Wolf -- He said he remembers you from when you were trolling HCS back in the day.

If it's the same "AK440" who was on HCS, I remember those days, too

That AK440 LIED about owning a Rush. Someone who knows him actually revealed the truth. To make matters worse, the same person revealed AK440 owned an early-model Nytro, the worst handling stock snowmobile ever created. He lost the microscopic amount of credibility he thought he had and ended up being the laughingstock of HCS.

Edited by CaddisFly
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

On 10/19/2023 at 5:42 PM, Not greg b said:

The sled in that picture is not a nytro. It’s a one off Sno cross mod sled. 

You are correct. Experts on other websites are pointing out the same thing. There's only one person who refuses to acknowledge the truth. (Fill in the blank: AK44__).

Desperation mixed with obsession is a sad thing to behold. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, CaddisFly said:

That AK440 LIED about owning a Rush. Someone who knows him actually revealed the truth. To make matters worse, the same person revealed AK440 owned an early-model Nytro, the worst handling stock snowmobile ever created. He lost the microscopic amount of credibility he thought he had and ended up being the laughingstock of HCS.

:roflcrying:

I do find him to be a more amusing toy to play with than Jimmer

18 hours ago, CaddisFly said:

You are correct. Experts on other websites are pointing out the same thing. There's only one person who refuses to acknowledge the truth. (Fill in the blank: AK44__).

Desperation mixed with obsession is a sad thing to behold. 

18 hours ago, CaddisFly said:

Why are you making shit up? Do you need attention? Did your wife leave you again? My Rush was a overhyped piece of shit. 

5 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Over hyped piece of shit to the guy hyping a sled that rides like it is more than 10 years older.  :lol:

Perhaps if he wasn't too dumb to set it up...

Pfffttt…. whatever cockhaven. :pc:Tell the forum about your magical set up. 

• Gold Member
On 10/27/2023 at 8:50 PM, CaddisFly said:

I posted this here awhile back. Before I was banned from HCS I found a-lot of his posts from then and you are spot on :lol:

On 12/1/2022 at 10:08 AM, EvilBird said:

:lol:

So one idler bracket is now a shit ton of reinforcements? the rear linkage is bone stock looks exactly like my Sled numb nuts :lol:

Hey Remember when you claimed nobody raced a haybaler in the iRoN dAwG? Wouldnt even finish... ya you got owned back then in 2010 by some of the same Guys. Too bad you were already banned. Man you are a whiney fucking bitch! :lol:

And You owned a Nytro ? the biggest pile of shit ever ? Wow lmao. 

I saw how you lied about owning a Rush also. Guess you are not too good at pretending to own stuff. 

F8A0B07D-FC11-4B35-9C08-1195A1294905.jpeg

DB6E2FC1-F9B4-498B-A195-2CCC254D517C.jpeg

FE1E596A-6E80-40EE-B50C-7A8A9B9C0855.jpeg

B7A79AA8-67A4-437D-8820-64724B677848.jpeg

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

I posted this here awhile back. Before I was banned from HCS I found a-lot of his posts from then and you are spot on :lol:

misery-kathy-bates.gif

ouch, now that's an appropriate post to use the :owned: emoji . 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

Looking for AK440.image.jpeg.3e8006acdaa3da02f994b35f4f15481e.jpeg

I'm guessing he's sleeping off the windshield wiper fluid.  You know, it's time to change the blend to the de-icer stuff so that probably packs a little more punch than he's used to :whistle:

• Haha 1