Check your account email address ×

Whoa! Yamaha’s were never heavy.

AK440

• AK440 changed the title to Whoa! Yamaha’s were never heavy.
  • Gold Member
1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

snow-day-tank.gif

I hate putting my buddies in my trailer ...fucker is so heavy it fucks up my slides and the carbides grab any little edge .  

I feel like a dick but I wanna tell Him no more using my shit lol . 

• Like 1

My older Ski Doo scares me every time I load it + pull it with my mason dump...

Dam heavy twin track Canadian iron....

Formula Plus wasn't much lighter 

I'll take Bunny's word that a Yamaha is just as light as the competition . .   .

IMG_20221123_142022367.jpg

• Haha 1

Yamahas were never heavy?  Ever try to get an Apex (I think it was a Warrior?) unstuck?  Yeah - let's just say they sure as hell weren't light.  The only other sled I would compare the workout we had getting the Apex out of the shit was my buddy and a FST he rode one weekend.  I thought we were gonna have to call in Mayo One for my buddy, trying to get that thing out of the rhubarb :lolz:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, AK440 said:

No one ever in the history of ever called the IQR heavy. You guys can’t have things both ways. The wet weight of the Nytro wasn’t heavy.

I just wanna make sure you're using the same calendar, we are.  You do realize it's 2023, right?  Who really cares about race sleds from almost 15 years ago?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, AK440 said:

No one ever in the history of ever called the IQR heavy. You guys can’t have things both ways. The wet weight of the Nytro wasn’t heavy.

The sled in that picture is not a nytro. It’s a one off Sno cross mod sled. The Yamaha race director of that era also posted on that picture they never bother to compare the cat. tucker’s mod sleds at that time were so wild compared to anything else from cat, their was no point in trying to dissect the cat. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Bontz said:

I just wanna make sure you're using the same calendar, we are.  You do realize it's 2023, right?  Who really cares about race sleds from almost 15 years ago?

Tell me how much different a ‘24 600R is from the IQR? :lol2:

3 hours ago, Not greg b said:

The sled in that picture is not a nytro. It’s a one off Sno cross mod sled. The Yamaha race director of that era also posted on that picture they never bother to compare the cat. tucker’s mod sleds at that time were so wild compared to anything else from cat, their was no point in trying to dissect the cat. 

Sorry, the sled in the photo is a very stock Nytro. The ‘09 used the limited build race department tubular “bulkhead” that pushed the skis further forward like the Polaris geometry. What’s in the photo is not the heavily modified, early Nytro sno-x sled below. 

41324881-0633-418F-9627-B2DBFA7FE8D7.jpeg

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, AK440 said:

Tell me how much different a ‘24 600R is from the IQR? :lol2:

You are the most broke inbred toothless fucking retard Alaskan ever born. Are you stealing your neighbors wifi also you fucking deadbeat piece of shit? :snack:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

You are the most broke inbred toothless fucking retard Alaskan ever born. Are you stealing your neighbors wifi also you fucking deadbeat piece of shit? :snack:

Shitbird,

Did you walk in on your old lady blowing your boss again?

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

I dont have a Boss you broke ass village idiot. :bong:

Sounds like your old lady has a boss though. :quaqmire: This explains why you seem so angry. Remember, bro’s before ho’s.