Check your account email address ×

Whoa! Yamaha’s were never heavy.

AK440

4 hours ago, AK440 said:

Tell me how much different a ‘24 600R is from the IQR? :lol2:

I dunno, but I know it's more different than whatever Yamaha is offering from over a decade ago.  Fifteen years ago, Yamaha was at least doing something on their own.  Now?  They rely on Cat to provide them a kids sled, plus whatever is left for adult sleds.

Face it, you failed on this thread .... much like you do in Alaska.  Congrats!! :bc:

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Bontz said:

I dunno, but I…

That sums up your entire existence. Face it, you’re too fucking stupid to discuss the technical aspect of sleds to any degree. 

8 hours ago, AK440 said:

That sums up your entire existence. Face it, you’re too fucking stupid to discuss the technical aspect of sleds to any degree. 

"I dunno" ... sums up my entire existence?  Damn - that hurts man!! :sad:  Well, can I at least claim that PART of my existence here surrounds laughing at how stupid you come across with your Iron Dog rants, and 15+ year old Yamaha race sled weights??  Can you give me that much?  I need to be able to sleep tonight!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Bontz said:

"I dunno" ... sums up my entire existence?  Damn - that hurts man!! :sad:  Well, can I at least claim that PART of my existence here surrounds laughing at how stupid you come across with your Iron Dog rants, and 15+ year old Yamaha race sled weights??  Can you give me that much?  I need to be able to sleep tonight!!

It’s understandable you use personal attacks to try and mask your ignorance when it comes to sleds. 

22 hours ago, AK440 said:

It’s understandable you use personal attacks to try and mask your ignorance when it comes to sleds. 

Didn't I just read a post of yours, calling someone a faggot for disagreeing with you?  Yeah, pretty sure I did.  Wanna try again with your response there, sport? :lol2:

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Didn't I just read a post of yours, calling someone a faggot for disagreeing with you?  Yeah, pretty sure I did.  Wanna try again with your response there, sport? :lol2:

They are gay so that was the correct identifier. 

It’s funny how you avoid any debate about the technical aspects of sleds. 

20 minutes ago, AK440 said:

They are gay so that was the correct identifier. 

It’s funny how you avoid any debate about the technical aspects of sleds. 

What have I avoided?  I've spoken technical aspects of sleds for years ... although I do tend to avoid arguing about it with someone who has nothing to offer to the conversation (and that's generally what I've seen with exchanges involving you).

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Bontz said:

What have I avoided?  I've spoken technical aspects of sleds for years ... although I do tend to avoid arguing about it with someone who has nothing to offer to the conversation (and that's generally what I've seen with exchanges involving you).

You're developing a following around here  :lol:

• Haha 2

On 10/19/2023 at 1:35 PM, Bontz said:

I just wanna make sure you're using the same calendar, we are.  You do realize it's 2023, right?  Who really cares about race sleds from almost 15 years ago?

On 10/19/2023 at 4:43 PM, AK440 said:

Tell me how much different a ‘24 600R is from the IQR? :lol2:

55 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I’LL WRITE THIS ALL IN CAPS AND YOU READ IT MORE SLOWLY SO YOU’LL UNDERSTAND, ANSWER THE QUESTION ABOVE IN BOLD. 

I just spoke with Chris Wolf - he said it's no different.  Literally just new stickers from the original IQR to the new 600R.  All components between the two sleds are 100% interchangeable.  So yep - you can just keep riding your clapped out IQR :news:

By the way, he also said he remembers you from when you were trolling HCS back in the day and bad mouthing the Rush.  He's disappointed that you never gave it the proper respect after it won your beloved race ... multiple times!!  You know, with how much you claim the Iron Dog is the end all, be all, of snowmobiling prowess:lol2:

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I just spoke with Chris Wolf - he said it's no different.  Literally just new stickers from the original IQR to the new 600R.  All components between the two sleds are 100% interchangeable.  So yep - you can just keep riding your clapped out IQR :news:

By the way, he also said he remembers you from when you were trolling HCS back in the day and bad mouthing the Rush.  He's disappointed that you never gave it the proper respect after it won your beloved race ... multiple times!!  You know, with how much you claim the Iron Dog is the end all, be all, of snowmobiling prowess:lol2:

Next time say Hi to Chris for me, he must remember me too :bc:

Thanks for keeping these guys inline over here:good: Appreciate it!!!

Last bold: :lol: :lol: nailed him!!!!!!

58 minutes ago, Bontz said:

There you go, a 20 year old sno-x sled that’s still as heavy as a Nytro 16 years since the Yamaha came out. But guys like you called the Yamaha heavy. 

3 minutes ago, AK440 said:

There you go, a 20 year old sno-x sled that’s still as heavy as a Nytro 16 years since the Yamaha came out. But guys like you called the Yamaha heavy. 

Your village just get in a fresh shipment of cough syrup??
Besides the shade of blue, that yami sno x sled has nothing in common with any nytro

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, AK440 said:

And "guys like you" think a consumer Nytro is just like the snocross sled.  Consumer Yamaha sleds were and are, heavy :news:

7 minutes ago, krom said:

Besides the shade of blue, that yami sno x sled has nothing in common with any nytro

Cough syrup, windshield wiper fluid, antifreeze ... whatever the flavor of the month is.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, krom said:

Does the Nytro in the comparison photo look like a one off sno-x sled with a rear mounted aluminum gas tank? 

It’s really funny how Polaris races a geriatric sno-x sled that weighs the same as a 16 year old consumer Nytro and everyone is cool with the weight. Back in ‘08 Doo had a 399 lb XP chassis MX-Z consumer sled and now the MX-Z’s and XCRs are 500 lbs and even heavier fully fueled. But no one talks about how heavy modern trail sleds have gotten, just that Yamahas were tanks. Amazing how the majority of dipfucks can’t see through the marketing. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Bontz said:

And "guys like you" think a consumer Nytro is just like the snocross sled.  Consumer Yamaha sleds were and are, heavy :news:

Cough syrup, windshield wiper fluid, antifreeze ... whatever the flavor of the month is.

Read this slowly and out loud to yourself… IS THE NYTRO SNO-X SLED SHOWN IN THE COMPARISON PHOTO?

4 minutes ago, AK440 said:

Read this slowly and out loud to yourself… IS THE NYTRO SNO-X SLED SHOWN IN THE COMPARISON PHOTO?

What?  I can't hear you?  You mad or something, typing so loud??

• Like 1

On 10/20/2023 at 1:46 AM, Bontz said:

I dunno, but I know it's more different than whatever Yamaha is offering from over a decade ago.  Fifteen years ago, Yamaha was at least doing something on their own.  Now?  They rely on Cat to provide them a kids sled, plus whatever is left for adult sleds.

Face it, you failed on this thread .... much like you do in Alaska.  Congrats!! :bc:

You've got to be some kind of windshield washer fluid drinking, cousin loving, sleeping in the snowbank loser to be a failure in Alaska.

Great job 👍

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, awful knawful said:

You've got to be some kind of windshield washer fluid drinking, cousin loving, sleeping in the snowbank loser to be a failure in Alaska.

Great job 👍

Wrong person homeboy  . Bontz aint the inbred injun . :good:

• Like 1