Check your account email address ×

Remember to claim your PayPal income or Uncle Sam will hunt your ass down

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

You said I wanted your pic so I could chop it.

And I said you were wrong.

Well if you dont wanna chop it I sure as fuck dont wanna know why else you want it . :lmao:

image.gif.295e6230ad5a65c9506ccdfdeb6528b3.gif

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, EvilBird said:

Well if you dont wanna chop it I sure as fuck dont wanna know why else you want it . :lmao:

image.gif.295e6230ad5a65c9506ccdfdeb6528b3.gif

I see where the confusion was now. My phone inserted an A where it should been an I.

:bc:

i wanna see what a little man looks like.

:lol:

1 hour ago, SkisNH said:

I want to keep it all...but carve outs that are created by the govt picking winners and losers isn't tax freedom. Tax freedom is lower rates for everyone, so we can make choices ourselves.  You can choose your faggot mobile, and I can choose wisely. 

tax freedom isn't the tax burden current and future generations are already staring at...

thanks boomers  :thumbsup:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Gold Member

I see where the confusion was now. My phone inserted an A where it should been an I.

i wanna see what a little man looks like.

:lol:

No thats not it retard I already knew that you did that  :lol:

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Or, why does one man want another man's pic?

Dementiabusta has asked people for pictures. Hell he wants to know everything. Not a peep from you.

8 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Let's be clear about something. I don't have an issue with anything. 

So this is just a normal way a first class individual like you behaves, got it.  Actually I got it a while ago with you.  Fatty and Topgun got nothing on you dude.  :lol: 

• Haha 2

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Dementiabusta has asked people for pictures. Hell he wants to know everything. Not a peep from you.

He has never asked for my picture and we live 2 towns away :lol:

fucking weirdo Cop

Edited by EvilBird
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

So this is just a normal way a first class individual like you behaves, got it.  Actually I got it a while ago with you.  Fatty and Topgun got nothing on you dude.  :lol: 

All I'm saying is you can say whatever about me. I'm an adult. You won't hurt my feelings.

It's quite clear your feelings have been hurt numerous times. Maybe grow up and be a man instead of an insecure senior citizen.

Edited by Steve753

56 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

That's biggest load of bullshit I've probably read on this forum.

I conversed with Dementiabusta civil at first. He took it to the personal level defending Trump. Take the time and actually back read. It's a common theme for him with many members.

I would say that the way Smales and Wollie have become is a pretty good indicator of how one treats someone is proportional to how they get treated. You guys don't have a clue to how bad it was between them...

I do my best.. not always, but try, to criticize the situation not the person.... "Biden is an asshole" as opposed to "you suck for supporting Biden"...

I'm getting old, I guess.... I want to converse more and argue less. Perhaps I feel I have proven everything I need to prove to myself and don't require the need to 'be right' all the time.

Take HSR for example.... I will take him off ignore occasionally and reply, but more often than not won't reply to his response cause I said my piece and don't need to get int a pissing contest. Posting the meme I did all day was easier and more civilized than calling you names and trying to be top asshole...

Then again, for some, this is where they go to get their manhood on, for whatever reason...

Edited by Snake
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

I would say that the way Smales and Wollie have become is a pretty good indicator of how one treats someone is proportional to how they get treated. You guys don't have a clue to how bad it was between them...

I do my best.. not always, but try, to criticize the situation not the person.... "Biden is an asshole" as opposed to "you suck for supporting Biden"...

I'm getting old, I guess.... I want to converse more and argue less. Perhaps I feel I have proven everything I need to prove to myself and don't require the need to 'be right' all the time.

Take HSR for example.... I will take him off ignore occasionally and reply, but more often than not won't reply to his response cause I said my piece and don't need to get int a pissing contest. Posting the meme I did all day was easier and more civilized than calling you names and trying to be top asshole...

Then again, for some, this is where they go to get their manhood on, for whatever reason...

The elder statesman of FS. How fucking sweet. :lol: 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

The elder statesman of FS. How fucking sweet. :lol: 

Not at all, just sick of grown ass men acting like 3rd graders.....

Bring 3 girls into this world, see how they act, ship them out, and see it all over again here.

It's funny at first, then it's like a race to the bottom.

I can still be a dick. Ask Mainecat... :lol:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Snake said:

giphy-2.gif

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Why does Dementiabusta seem to have it bad with so many people? Yet it's never his fault.

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

Why does Dementiabusta seem to have it bad with so many people? Yet it's never his fault.

It's been that way since he and Jesus broke bread and Jesus took the bigger piece. He was hungry too so it really hurt.

It was the second time the brown fucker did it to him too.

He doesn't, he just has the same 3 person fan club Badger had & we all see it... Careful which horse you hitch your wagon to Steve..

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

He doesn't, he just has the same 3 person fan club Badger had & we all see it... Careful which horse you hitch your wagon to Steve..

I really don't take anything you say where he's concerned serious. He has to be nice to you. He wants your money. :lol:

I had fuck all to do with Badger for the most part. Had a few laughs over his stupid comments in the dinner thread once in a while.

Edited by Steve753
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I really don't take anything you say where he's concerned serious. He has to be nice to you. He wants your money. :lol:

He's only had my money for about 3ish of the 10+ years I've known him..As I said before, all's he knew about me is I mowed lawns yet year after year he invited me to stay at his crews camp and ride with them-- again pre doing business together.. Sounds like a real asshole right??

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

So him getting booted for mouthing off to ckf wasn't his fault either?

Good to see you back in the ditches!

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

He's only had my money for about 3ish of the 10+ years I've known him..As I said before, all's he knew about me is I mowed lawns yet year after year he invited me to stay at his crews camp and ride with them-- again pre doing business together.. Sounds like a real asshole right??

Internet friends>real life friends

I dunno, :dunno:

• Like 2

Just now, HSR said:

So him getting booted for mouthing off to ckf wasn't his fault either?

Good to see you back in the ditches!

I've never seen DB mouth off to CKF, but we are all men who control our own actions, nobody is holding a gun to anyone's head and forcing them to type..

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

I've never seen DB mouth off to CKF, but we are all men who control our own actions, nobody is holding a gun to anyone's head and forcing them to type..

No, no... you need to keep him in line dammit!

Like I said... children. Now we are flummoxed someone dissed the teacher.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

:lol:I read that he kicked Angry Ginger out of their riding group because of how he felt about Trump. It's all on the forum. No thanks I'd pass on the invite. He seems like a high maintenance person.

:lol:I read that he kicked Angry Ginger out of their riding group because of how he felt about Trump. It's all on the forum. No thanks I'd pass on the invite. He seems like a high maintenance person.

I don't know, I don't follow people around like that.................

• Thanks 2