Check your account email address ×

Lauren Boebert Caught Fondling Date’s Genitals During Family-Friendly Musical: Video

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, HSR said:

TBH we all know you have the best physique, impeccably good looks, incredibly healthy and bar none the most successful and wealthiest member ever to grace FS.

Why you mingle with such commoners baffles me. Isn't there a site for elite humans such as you???

giphy (11).gif

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, HSR said:

TBH we all know you have the best physique, impeccably good looks, incredibly healthy and bar none the most successful and wealthiest member ever to grace FS.

Why you mingle with such commoners baffles me. Isn't there a site for elite humans such as you???

IMG_0428.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, HSR said:

You’re just insecure with low expectations.  I’m just a regular Joe, do better than some not as good as others, you don’t just measure up to me. :news: 

6 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

giphy (11).gif

Hey for once you did a funny.  I like your tights!  :lol:  Wonder why Low expectations guy doesn’t call you out for all the bragging you do….we’ll I don’t wonder…hey tell me something….you’re going from a Viper “turbo” to a Summit turbo?  Hmmmm.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

You’re just insecure with low expectations.  I’m just a regular Joe, do better than some not as good as others, you don’t just measure up to me. :news: 

Hey for once you did a funny.  I like your tights!  :lol:  Wonder why Low expectations guy doesn’t call you out for all the bragging you do….we’ll I don’t wonder…hey tell me something….you’re going from a Viper “turbo” to a Summit turbo?  Hmmmm.

What about it? Tried my friends last year and really liked it. Pro cross chassis was not kind to my body.

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

What about it? Tried my friends last year and really liked it. Pro cross chassis was not kind to my body.

He rides an Expedition , the track is the same width as the wheels on a wheelchair. A good dealer knows his customers needs.

Do you know how SLOW you can go on one?? Fucking amazing.

31 minutes ago, HSR said:

Providing Grampa Muenster is his ideal. 

IMG_7511.jpeg

13 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Well they’re completely different sleds.  Deep snow on a viper is about as much fun as trail riding a Summit.  So I hope you have a lot of deep snow off trail experience.  

9 minutes ago, HSR said:

He rides an Expedition , the track is the same width as the wheels on a wheelchair. A good dealer knows his customers needs.

Do you know how SLOW you can go on one?? Fucking amazing.

You sound jelly.  I ride one cuz that’s what I ordered.  Hate it so much I’m keeping it again this year!  :lol: 

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Would you prefer in front of children. if so you may have a chance with her. 

Hey kids pay attention to the dancing trannies and not her hand down my pants!!!   :lol: 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Could have a slow race with jimwit.

It’ll go just under 100 on gps and plow through deep snow that you little short trackey guys would be buried up to your tits in. :lol: 

15 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You sound jelly.  I ride one cuz that’s what I ordered.  Hate it so much I’m keeping it again this year!

Must suck donkey balls on say a 1500 mile trail ride in Queerbec. Off trail laying that thing over in the powder would be like trying to flip a 4X8 sheet of plywood when your standing on it. Front heavy underpowered POS TBH, even ACE said his was a DOG.

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

It’ll go just under 100 on gps and plow through deep snow that you little short trackey guys would be buried up to your tits in. :lol: 

Yeah I heard Chris Burandt is switching his entire fleet over to them. Gawd you're a dummy :lmao:

15 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Well they’re completely different sleds.  Deep snow on a viper is about as much fun as trail riding a Summit.  So I hope you have a lot of deep snow off trail experience.  

You sound jelly.  I ride one cuz that’s what I ordered.  Hate it so much I’m keeping it again this year!  :lol: 

One of the 4 sleds I sold last season was a summit. I rode all off trail last year on my Viper for the most part. I've been riding for almost 50 yrs. Thanks for your concern oh wise one. It's greatly appreciated. 

:bc:

13 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Nah, you will be plowing through I'll be carving on top.  Last thing I need is a motherfucking tank.  Boring as hell.  I'm not fat though.

25 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Hey kids pay attention to the dancing trannies and not her hand down my pants!!!   :lol: 

I didn’t realize Boebert was at a show with dancing trannies. The media made it seem like it was a kids musical. 

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I didn’t realize Boebert was at a show with dancing trannies. The media made it seem like it was a kids musical. 

Kids can't develop gender dysphoria?

32 minutes ago, HSR said:

Must suck donkey balls on say a 1500 mile trail ride in Queerbec. Off trail laying that thing over in the powder would be like trying to flip a 4X8 sheet of plywood when your standing on it. Front heavy underpowered POS TBH, even ACE said his was a DOG.

Yeah I heard Chris Burandt is switching his entire fleet over to them. Gawd you're a dummy :lmao:

Tell me you don’t know shit without telling me you don’t know shit.  :lol: No one is claiming it’s a mountain sled or the fastest thing on the snow.  I actually love this thing, so sorry about your luck discontinued erector sled guy

26 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

One of the 4 sleds I sold last season was a summit. I rode all off trail last year on my Viper for the most part. I've been riding for almost 50 yrs. Thanks for your concern oh wise one. It's greatly appreciated. 

:bc:

Hey I was just asking, calm your tits big fella!  So you’ve been around the block a few times.  Good for you , so have I.  54th season coming up.  We should list the last 10 sleds you, me, HSR and Chef Boyarderp have owned.  I bet that would be interesting.

24 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Nah, you will be plowing through I'll be carving on top.  Last thing I need is a motherfucking tank.  Boring as hell.  I'm not fat though.

So don’t buy one ….…I’d tell you how tall I was and how much I weighed but that’s queer….I’m far from fat….aren’t you some 170 lb 6,6” string bean with skinny arms?