Check your account email address ×

Who would make a good wartime POTUS?

6 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Hey Fagbreath , Remember the time Barrack Obama dropped more bombs than Trump and Bush combined ? 

Or how about the time he killed an 16 year old American civilian with a drone strike?  

image.gif.ef9715d027ffb89cd3fc43e8b9fe29d7.gif

2EBFA81F-2207-4B45-B4D9-BEF99CAE5957.jpeg

I know you love to vote for liars. But you don’t have to make up shit and you can’t expect to be believed. 

also why the fuck do you care about one American death?  bush caused more American deaths than his business partner Bin Laden and you voted for him twice. 

I wonder if watching you dumb fucks fall for Bush/Cheney lies make Trump realize  you stupid fucks would fall for any lies. 

• USA Contributing Member
14 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Pretty sure I'd go with a Comedian... maybe Chappelle.  Bill Burr would scare other world leaders, so he could easily be VP.

Ukraine is led by a past comedian... how's it going for them?

2 hours ago, $poorsledder$ said:

Ukraine is led by a past comedian... how's it going for them?

2 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Maybe we can just borrow the Ukraine one

you two have any better suggestions?  

16 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Hey Fagbreath , Remember the time Barrack Obama dropped more bombs than Trump and Bush combined ? 

Or how about the time he killed an 16 year old American civilian with a drone strike?  

image.gif.ef9715d027ffb89cd3fc43e8b9fe29d7.gif

2EBFA81F-2207-4B45-B4D9-BEF99CAE5957.jpeg

That’s bullshit , Trump far exceeded Obama to the point Trump ordered that they quit counting drone strikes. 

• Gold Member
36 minutes ago, f7ben said:

That’s bullshit , Trump far exceeded Obama to the point Trump ordered that they quit counting drone strikes. 

Looks like combined I was wrong . My bad . 

Just did the math .

76,544 Bush 

140,068 Obama

109,051 Trump. 

And yes we have no idea about 2020 and 2021 because Biden is also no longer counting from what Trump ordered. 

10 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

I know you love to vote for liars. But you don’t have to make up shit and you can’t expect to be believed. 

also why the fuck do you care about one American death?  bush caused more American deaths than his business partner Bin Laden and you voted for him twice. 

I wonder if watching you dumb fucks fall for Bush/Cheney lies make Trump realize  you stupid fucks would fall for any lies. 

I stand corrected. 

But my point is Democrats are just as much of War Hawk pieces of shit as Republicans. You cant claim otherwise. 

And I did not vote for Bush twice. 

92413B42-A233-48BA-8552-FDDD352C240C.jpeg

Edited by EvilBird
  • Like 1

53 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Just did the math .

76,544 Bush 

140,068 Obama

109,051 Trump. 

And yes we have no idea about 2020 and 2021 because Biden is also no longer counting from what Trump ordered. 

I stand corrected. 

But my point is Democrats are just as much of War Hawk pieces of shit as Republicans. You cant claim otherwise. 

While you are at it Work out the US soldiers deaths cause by Republican lead illegal wars Vs Democrat.  

16 Saudis attack the US so Bush attacked Afghanistan and Iraq which allowed him to funnel a fair portion of 2 trillion to his buddies while killing soldiers. 
How many US soldiers died when Clinton put Iraq in their place. How many when Obama went after Libya?

How many got killed because Trump attacked Iran to take the attention away from his impeachment?

• Gold Member
14 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

While you are at it Work out the US soldiers deaths cause by Republican lead illegal wars Vs Democrat.  

16 Saudis attack the US so Bush attacked Afghanistan and Iraq which allowed him to funnel a fair portion of 2 trillion to his buddies while killing soldiers. 
How many US soldiers died when Clinton put Iraq in their place. How many when Obama went after Libya?

How many got killed because Trump attacked Iran to take the attention away from his impeachment?

In no way am I justifying any of those Wars. 

I am no fan of Bush , but to think Obama was somehow better is ridiculous . 

Both are War criminals . Both are pieces of shit. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

Correct 

3 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Just did the math .

76,544 Bush 

140,068 Obama

109,051 Trump. 

I stand corrected. 

Since we don’t know Trump’s secret numbers for Iraq, Syria, and Afghanistan, let’s assume similar numbers to 2019.  Yemens numbers for 2020 doubled.  That would put Trump at about 128,000.  Per year, that puts him just shy of double Obama’s rate.  

• Gold Member

Polaris550 for POTUS!!!

Free handies for all raghead terrorists that promise to lay down their weapons and cease jihad! :lol:

The ragheads that keep fighting get the Jonsered chainsaw, 5 wacks to the face with a 5 D-Cell Mag-Lite, dirty piss stained underwear & 72 of Poo's old broads!  :lol:

• Haha 2

20 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Agreed that neither gives a shit about foreign lives. 
But if you are going to be selfish (you are Mercan) wouldn’t you rather a President that loses less American soldiers and spends far less for regime change?  Blaming Democrats for Iraq and Afghanistan is like lighting your house on fire and blaming the fire department for not getting there fast enough.

Iraq and Libya had equally shitty leadership. What was the cost of Regime change in each?

It’s funny how the withdrawal from Afghanistan was all Biden’s fault.

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/pentagon-congress/2022/10/13/trump-ordered-rapid-withdrawal-from-afghanistan-after-election-loss/