Check your account email address ×

New Data Indicates Massive Recession In 2024

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

We could get into all the other links, that you regularly furnish, that show you clearly to be liberal. Most people grew out of that shit a few years out of college. The only excuse you have is that you’re public sector, suckling from the trough.

like the Atlantic? 

did it ever occur to you that I utilize links and post things that drive Trumpers here up a wall as well?  

I don't work public sector as I've told your dumb ass numerous times.  there's people here who actually know me... in real life.  

nice to see you wound up though... :news:

5 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

like the Atlantic? 

did it ever occur to you that I utilize links and post things that drive Trumpers here up a wall as well?  

I don't work public sector as I've told your dumb ass numerous times.  there's people here who actually know me... in real life.  

The Atlantic is liberal garbage. 30 years ago it might’ve had relevance, but not since Steven Jobs wife bought it out.  How much do you know about liberal bias in the media? The reason I ask is because you seem to be throat gargling on it.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

The Atlantic is liberal garbage. 30 years ago it might’ve had relevance, but not since Steven Jobs wife bought it out.  How much do you know about liberal bias in the media? The reason I ask is because you seem to be throat gargling on it.

still not quite getting it, are you? 

you >  :fishing:  < me

39 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

There was still to much money in the system....the consumer is now broke and interest rates have slowed borrowing. 

The stimulus checks created this mess. All the leading economists warned about it. The only way to get inflation under control is to crash the economy. I lived through it during the early “80’s. 18% unemployment and 18% home loans. Maybe some of the younger folks will feel some of that pain and appreciate things when it gets better rather than taking shit for granted. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

like the Atlantic? 

He might be mixing you up for me with the public sector work. Best decision I ever made. Sold the business and quit that god forsaken hospital setting work. 

22 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

like the Atlantic? 

I find it amusing when you think people get upside down over one of your post or thread, infact i see it totally opposite and see you getting hooked on your own bait when they respond and own you

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, toslow said:

I find it amusing when you think people get upside down over one of your post or thread, infact i see it totally opposite and see you getting hooked on your own bait when they respond and own you

I don’t remember him ever denying that he worked in the public sector until just now. As such, I don’t believe him.
😄

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, toslow said:

oh look, you found a friend to join your circle jerk...

how sweet 

discord-mods-fat-guys-dancing.gif

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I don’t remember him ever denying that he worked in the public sector until just now. As such, I don’t believe him.
😄

that's because you have dementia and a slow metabolism.

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Isn't Deepfaggot one of his buddies.  Lots of credibility there.:lol:

you'd never believe it but he has more brain cells in his morning stool than you've ever had collectively in your entire brain.   

6 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You're two peas in a retarded pond.

I'm not joking... pm the remainder of the mailing address and I'll have him send you a sample for comparison/analysis.

all I have is... 

Gary Busey Jr.

???????????

Parry Sound, Vaughn, ON 

???????????

Do you prefer a cologuard box or just a ziploc bag in a tube?