Check your account email address ×

New Data Indicates Massive Recession In 2024

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, toslow said:

Big difference, Keep the TDS it's a good fit for ya

No difference whatsoever. The big difference is I believe neither source. You on the otherhand. 

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

No difference whatsoever. The big difference is I believe neither source. You on the otherhand. 

Bullshit, you say you don't, not once have i seen you call out biden unless it's in a trump thread and you say stupid shit like i don't want either one or it the way way both, you seem to always want to tie biden only if trump is in the quote 

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

What happened to the 2022 and 2023 massive recession? Did I miss it? 

There was still to much money in the system....the consumer is now broke and interest rates have slowed borrowing. 

1 hour ago, toslow said:

Bullshit, you say you don't, not once have i seen you call out biden unless it's in a trump thread and you say stupid shit like i don't want either one or it the way way both, you seem to always want to tie biden only if trump is in the quote 

Good thing is, by being so upset by him you can vote against him!!! Oh wait a sec,,,

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, toslow said:

I don't want either. Why's that so hard for you to comprehend?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

If you can't recognize sarcasm and comedy from hard hitting Qanon journalism, that's on you sport.

We could get into all the other links, that you regularly furnish, that show you clearly to be liberal. Most people grew out of that shit a few years out of college. The only excuse you have is that you’re public sector, suckling from the trough.