Check your account email address ×

Matt Gaetz went scorched earth in the house

Rod

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 minutes ago, ACE said:

Trump would make a good speaker 

He's as wacky as Pelosi. I don't think Pelosi lies as much as Trump does though.

Edited by Steve753
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, ACE said:

Trump would make a good speaker 

Washington would lose their fucking minds.  But I would love it.  Mostly to just watch a couple heads explode in here.  And it would ultimately result in benefits to the middle class  :snack: 

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Washington would lose their fucking minds.  But I would love it.  Mostly to just watch a couple heads explode in here.  And it would ultimately result in benefits to the middle class  :snack: 

See that's the problem with some of you and that's the reason Trump will never be president again. We need someone who will govern. Not someone who only wants to piss the other side off. Trump could've done this, but he was not man enough. 3am tweets one upping the opposition were more important.

Just now, Steve753 said:

See that's the problem with some of you and that's the reason Trump will never be president again. We need someone who will govern. Not someone who only wants to piss the other side off. Trump could've done this, but he was not man enough. 3am tweets one upping the opposition were more important.

Exhibit "A"

15 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

It would be glorious lol

5 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Yeah, nothing but fruitless allegations against him, but it was trumps fault.  Maybe the fucking voters should start blaming the people responsible, instead of the people being accused.

Edited by racer254

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

That would be the ultimate....all those Dems voted McCarthy out and get Trump:lol:.... priceless 

3 minutes ago, F3600 said:

Its amazing anyone could disagree with Gaetz's comments.  Pulling back the covers on McCarthy's lobbyist peddling and the business as usual crowd in DC. 

Our little self proclaimed deficit hawk voting libertarian will be along any time now.  :lol:  

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

His 4 years were very productive.

Keep your butthurt to yourself.

Didnt drain the swamp

Didn't finish the wall

Didn't get a new health care plan

Didn't get out Afghanistan 

Need I go on?