Check your account email address ×

Matt Gaetz went scorched earth in the house

Rod

52 minutes ago, Roosting said:

Well nobody can oppose the cult. Just look at you 

I almost laughed right out loud, reading her complaining about the precedent being set, and the protocols being violated because the temporary speaker told her to Vacate her office. I seem to recall her violating several protocols and setting several precedents when Trump was president.. Her tearing up trumps state of the union speech being the perfect example….fuck her.  Aren’t liberals the most insufferable people on the planet?

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, DriftBusta said:

I almost laughed right out loud, reading her complaining about the precedent being set, and the protocols being violated because the temporary speaker told her to Vacate her office. I seem to recall her violating several protocols and setting several precedents when Trump was president.. Her tearing up trumps state of the union speech being the perfect example….fuck her.  Aren’t liberals the most insufferable people on the planet?

Actually Nancy said she didn’t care about the office :lol:  Speaking of insufferable…..she’s at a funeral, Repugs are eating their own, no speaker and some little twerp with bow tie is worried about office space :lol: 

:lmao:

https://x.com/dutchessprim/status/1709898339578232875?s=46&t=qtfBE6Hx9UNW86ETpTlGNQ

59 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

That office is a courtesy extended to the last prior Speaker.

Since the old cunt is just a lowly back bencher now, she gets the Capitol Movers treatment... :lol:

46 minutes ago, F3600 said:

I've not heard much complaining that McCarthy is gone, certainly not from the Maga's.

Funny.... the leftist/TDSers like to complain Trump never kept a promise, but when McCarthy pulls the same stunt, they get all verclempt when he is called on it and punished.

Funny how things work like that...

18 minutes ago, ACE said:

Imagine being such a faggy beta you’d defend pelosi 

Imagine siding with democrats to get your way.

2 minutes ago, ACE said:

It’s called bipartisanship. Maybe you’ll learn about it when you grow up 

Ya thats what it was.

Edited by Steve753