Check your account email address ×

Bidenomics disaster

Pete

Oh my  total shit show brought to you by the Democratic cheaters

“The place where economic confidence is faltering most is with the base of the Democratic Party — so it’s among young people, among African Americans and Latinos,” said Republican pollster Micah Roberts, a partner at Public Opinion Strategies who handled the economic questions in the bipartisan NBC poll. “There’s a disconnect between the two or three months of [the Bidenomics] campaign and what people are actually feeling.”

Interviews with a diverse group of striking autoworkers and other voters in the critical battleground state of Michigan this week highlighted Biden’s troubles: Many of them had voted for him in 2020 and appreciate that he joined the picket line Tuesday. But several were frustrated with his handling of high prices and other economic issues — and not yet sold on voting for him again next year.

Darnay Curry, a Black United Auto Workers member striking at a plant in Warren, Mich., said he isn’t sure whether he’d back Biden or Trump if the election is a rematch between them.

“Neither one has said anything that actually gets to me just yet,” said Curry, who said he cast a ballot for Biden in 2020.

Tone Woods, a Black building trades worker from Detroit, said he is also undecided after voting for Biden in 2020. He attended Trump’s speech Wednesday in the Detroit area.

“Gas is high. Inflation. So that’s why I’m stuck in the middle,” he said. He is considering Trump because “the economy was a little better when Trump was in office, to be honest with you.”

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/09/29/white-house-bidenomics-failure-00118949

35 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

hey @Pete & @racer254 

just had to run to the grocery store and pick up a 9V battery ASAP.   $8.85 for one battery. 

is that Trump's, Biden's or someone else's fault?  

:dunno:

IMG_20230929_072826561.jpg

Costco dude.  40 pack of double A's for 20 bucks this week.  You got raped.  They're 4-5 bucks for a 9v at the hardware store.  So its your fault.  :lol: 

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Costco dude.  40 pack of double A's for 20 bucks this week.  You got raped.  They're 4-5 bucks for a 9v at the hardware store.  So its your fault.  :lol: 

Fuck yeah…Costco FTW!👊🏻🇺🇸

• Haha 1

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Fuck yeah…Costco FTW!👊🏻🇺🇸

You might save on batteries, but if my wife comes with me, we're leaving with at least a cart full of shit and down at least $500! :lol:

• Like 2

Just now, Steve753 said:

You might save on batteries, but if my wife comes with me, we're leaving with at least a cart full of shit and down at least $500! :lol:

Haha…my daughter and I went there last Saturday and then to The Lions Game on Sunday….pretty sure the trip to Costco was more expensive…😂🥴

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

hey @Pete & @racer254 

just had to run to the grocery store and pick up a 9V battery ASAP.   $8.85 for one battery. 

is that Trump's, Biden's or someone else's fault?  

:dunno:

IMG_20230929_072826561.jpg

The only thing I care about is entenmanns.. wtf

52 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

first of all we don't have a Costco here and it was for the kid, just before school.  no real choice in the matter.  great job ignoring the inflation aspect though.  :thumbsup:

13 minutes ago, Pete said:

The only thing I care about is entenmanns.. wtf

i tried but even Google couldn't translate that. 

so, why was this battery $8.85 and who should I blame?

first of all we don't have a Costco here and it was for the kid, just before school.  no real choice in the matter.  great job ignoring the inflation aspect though.  :thumbsup:

i tried but even Google couldn't translate that. 

so, why was this battery $8.85 and who should I blame?

the government in power who has been steering the ship for 3 years or do you want to go back and blame it on reagan?

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Biden controls 9V battery prices? 

Interesting... tell me more.  :news:

Sure. He went to wally world and pumped up those prices like a boss. I'm sure the 10 T he will end up deficit spending has no bearing on it at all. 

And before you say trump did the same (which he did) biden has accelerated that spending by a wide margin. If he was able to keep spending at trump levels then you might have a point.

And then to add more misery to an already dire situation, biden allows unmitigated illegal migration to further dilute the labor force and push down real wages adding to the inflationary burden people face today. 

So in the end the 9v battery you got to power up your pocket pussy is expensive due in part to bidens policys.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

32 minutes ago, Roosting said:

Sure. He went to wally world and pumped up those prices like a boss. I'm sure the 10 T he will end up deficit spending has no bearing on it at all. 

And before you say trump did the same (which he did) biden has accelerated that spending by a wide margin. If he was able to keep spending at trump levels then you might have a point.

And then to add more misery to an already dire situation, biden allows unmitigated illegal migration to further dilute the labor force and push down real wages adding to the inflationary burden people face today. 

So in the end the 9v battery you got to power up your pocket pussy is expensive due in part to bidens policys.

holy fuck... :roflcrying:

5 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Yeah, no kidding. I buy shit I didnt even knowI I needed like a 5 pound bag of shelled pistachios! Good deal on lamb chops too!   Those friggin. Pistachios are delicious though.

holy fuck... :roflcrying:

hey, I thought the “pocket pussy” part was pretty funny. 😂

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Pete said:

Oh my  total shit show brought to you by the Democratic cheaters

“The place where economic confidence is faltering most is with the base of the Democratic Party — so it’s among young people, among African Americans and Latinos,” said Republican pollster Micah Roberts, a partner at Public Opinion Strategies who handled the economic questions in the bipartisan NBC poll. “There’s a disconnect between the two or three months of [the Bidenomics] campaign and what people are actually feeling.”

Interviews with a diverse group of striking autoworkers and other voters in the critical battleground state of Michigan this week highlighted Biden’s troubles: Many of them had voted for him in 2020 and appreciate that he joined the picket line Tuesday. But several were frustrated with his handling of high prices and other economic issues — and not yet sold on voting for him again next year.

Darnay Curry, a Black United Auto Workers member striking at a plant in Warren, Mich., said he isn’t sure whether he’d back Biden or Trump if the election is a rematch between them.

“Neither one has said anything that actually gets to me just yet,” said Curry, who said he cast a ballot for Biden in 2020.

Tone Woods, a Black building trades worker from Detroit, said he is also undecided after voting for Biden in 2020. He attended Trump’s speech Wednesday in the Detroit area.

“Gas is high. Inflation. So that’s why I’m stuck in the middle,” he said. He is considering Trump because “the economy was a little better when Trump was in office, to be honest with you.”

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/09/29/white-house-bidenomics-failure-00118949

Can you afford 4 more years of Trump? How much of this debt went into his pocket?

IMG_7446.png