Check your account email address ×

Lock It Down

• Platinum Contributing Member

BREAKING: Per multiple CBP sources, an illegal immigrant from Peru charged with murder in connection with a homicide in Eagle Pass, TX yesterday was first caught by Border Patrol crossing illegally into Eagle Pass in May & was released into the U.S. with a court date in 2025. 

64-year-old Roberto Emilio Vasquez-Santamaria was arrested by the Maverick County, TX Sheriff’s Office yesterday. CBP sources tell us after crossing illegally in May, he was processed for NTA/OR (notice to appear/own recognizance) with a court date in 2025, then was transferred to ICE, who released him to a NGO in Eagle Pass with ATD (alternatives to detention, typically a cell phone for check ins, ankle monitor, etc.)
No information yet on victim or facts of case w/ the murder.  CBP referred me to ICE for comment, I am waiting a response from them.

IMG_1928.thumb.jpeg.4f7b4b2fab435164fd3b0ae7e5f2d321.jpeg

• Sad 1

This is just the beginning.... Number of people trying to cross.., that are on the terror watch list has exploded under Biden.  

A lot of bad actors are getting through.  Thanks to Biden and his lack of policies and enforcement.  

Screenshot_20230920_080941_Chrome.jpg

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

This is just the beginning.... Number of people trying to cross.., that are on the terror watch list has exploded under Biden.  

A lot of bad actors are getting through.  Thanks to Biden and his lack of policies and enforcement.  

But but but...they are just looking for honest work!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Wake up America................Democrats hate America.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

When mayors of sanctuary cities are saying, "Wait a minute, hold on, something ain't right here" you know it's a problem that should be addressed sooner than later.  

They keep proving every fucking day they don't want to though...

1 hour ago, Mag6240 said:

When mayors of sanctuary cities are saying, "Wait a minute, hold on, something ain't right here" you know it's a problem that should be addressed sooner than later.  

They keep proving every fucking day they don't want to though...

Everything is self correcting. 

• Haha 2

The left already got what it wanted.   2-3 million a year for 3 years added another 6-10 million illegals.  Can't imagine the cost to the country.

9 minutes ago, Highmark said:

The left already got what it wanted.   2-3 million a year for 3 years added another 6-10 million illegals.  Can't imagine the cost to the country.

At this point the Republicans only defense is that they're not crossing at legal ports of entry. Does it really matter anymore? They'd still let them in anyway and Republicans couldn't call them illegals. 

Edited by Steve753

45 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

We haven’t had effective management in generations.

Neal

While that is mostly true, (previous administration had a pretty good record on the boarder) I can't think of a time where 9000 people were crossing illegally per day.

https://www.reuters.com/world/americas/us-preps-another-record-breaking-rise-migrant-arrests-mexico-border-2022-01-27/

7 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

While that is mostly true, (previous administration had a pretty good record on the boarder) I can't think of a time where 9000 people were crossing illegally per day.

https://www.reuters.com/world/americas/us-preps-another-record-breaking-rise-migrant-arrests-mexico-border-2022-01-27/

Trumps border policy was good at keeping out asylum seekers, but gotaways went up every year of his four year term. Those are the true illegals. 

Just now, EvilBird said:

Thanks Joe.

Send these fuckers all back. Ill accept women and kids as refugees but any single Male get them the fuck out the country ASAP. 

Dumb talk right there. Alot of these men are no different than those that left their families after WW2 to find a better life in the USA. Eventually making enough money to bring their families here as well.

13 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Dumb talk right there. Alot of these men are no different than those that left their families after WW2 to find a better life in the USA. Eventually making enough money to bring their families here as well.

Majority of those coming here are young men. Ripe for work and paying into the tax base. I rarely hear bad stuff about their work ethic from employers. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Majority of those coming here are young men. Ripe for work and paying into the tax base. I rarely hear bad stuff about their work ethic from employers. 

GMAFB…you’re a loner that travels the backwoods in a van yet somehow you are in regular contact with “employers discussing the work ethic of illegals.🤣

• Like 2

• Gold Member
16 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

No different He says!! :lol:

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Ripe for work laying on the streets of NYC :lol:

6C102027-7A21-4D29-A5DE-5173FD723DB4.jpeg

• Gold Member
Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

GMAFB…you’re a loner that travels the backwoods in a van yet somehow you are in regular contact with “employers discussing the work ethic of illegals.🤣

BINGO ! 

A therapist that never hired or fired his own employees . Yeah hes on the ball. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I highly doubt that's true but if you were hearing all this stuff from employers, they're more than likely not telling you the real truth................they're exploiting the shit out of them.

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’m all for expanding the tax base. White kids are all fucked up on heroin or playing video games all day. These guys had to cross the rio grande and risk the wrath of the cartel. Tough sob’s. Like those that founded America. They also work!!

Just now, snoughnut said:

I highly doubt that's true but if you were hearing all this stuff from employers, they're more than likely not telling you the real truth................they're exploiting the shit out of them.

The lettuce and other vegetables you eat is likely picked by an immigrant. These people do the work Americans don't want to do.

2 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

American businessmen are giving them the opportunity to work hard. 

3 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

The lettuce and other vegetables you eat is likely picked by an immigrant. These people do the work Americans don't want to do.

Could you imagine the average American young person enduring what these people go through for a better opportunity? They can’t even finish a liberal arts degree. :lol: 

• Haha 1