Check your account email address ×

Lock It Down

27 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

The lettuce and other vegetables you eat is likely picked by an immigrant. These people do the work Americans don't want to do.

No shit sherlock, thanks for stating the obvious. These people are desperate and they're being taken advantage of.

25 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

American businessmen are giving them the opportunity to work hard. 

American businessmen are taking advantage and lining their pockets off the slave labor. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Could you imagine the average American young person enduring what these people go through for a better opportunity? They can’t even finish a liberal arts degree. :lol: 

You just described the Democrat youth. :lmao:

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

No shit sherlock, thanks for stating the obvious. These people are desperate and they're being taken advantage of.

American businessmen are taking advantage and lining their pockets off the slave labor. 

Who's going to do the work then Einstein? You?

3 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

That isn't the point I'm trying to make dummy, maybe you should go and help, you sound way underqualified but I'm sure they won't care. :lmao:

I grew up on a farm, and I've done my fair share if shit jobs.

:lol:

:bc:

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

That’s what the UAW strike is all about. Taking advantage of employees while the CEO’s get double digit raises. I pleased that you’re beginning to understand. 

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

The lettuce and other vegetables you eat is likely picked by an immigrant. These people do the work I don't want to do.

Fixed. 

35 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I grew up on a farm, and I've done my fair share if shit jobs.

:lol:

:bc:

The only thing you ever farmed was :bullshit:

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

I’m all for expanding the tax base. White kids are all fucked up on heroin or playing video games all day. These guys had to cross the rio grande and risk the wrath of the cartel. Tough sob’s. Like those that founded America. They also work!!

Could you imagine the average American young person enduring what these people go through for a better opportunity? They can’t even finish a liberal arts degree. :lol: 

First it was OK for blacks to kill whites to even the score and now this….you are one white guilt ridden dopey fuck.

2 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Trumps border policy was good at keeping out asylum seekers, but gotaways went up every year of his four year term. Those are the true illegals. 

So in your eyes the 9000 people a day coming across the boarder are perfectly legit as long as we give them a court date a free cell phone and 3 squares and a bed....the one bad ones simply didn't check in...

Dude you are fucked up...trying to play semantics with our nation's security and wealth is pretty fucking stupid. 

6 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

So in your eyes the 9000 people a day coming across the boarder are perfectly legit as long as we give them a court date a free cell phone and 3 squares and a bed....the one bad ones simply didn't check in...

Dude you are fucked up...trying to play semantics with our nation's security and wealth is pretty fucking stupid. 

Do you spend a part of every day thinking about this? 

Of course the Dems are all in favor of this.  It's basically modern day slave labor done by brown people.  Dems LOOOOVVVVVEEEEE them some brown slaves, amirite?

So what if it's resulting in thousands of fentanyl deaths?

So what if it's resulting in rape, murder, etc of American citizens?

So what if it's taking job opportunities from the lower class, limiting their upward mobility and ensuring they remain dependent on the state?

That’s what the UAW strike is all about. Taking advantage of employees while the CEO’s get double digit raises. I pleased that you’re beginning to understand. 

Yep and as bad as they are today, imagine how evil slave owners were 200 years ago.

5 minutes ago, Matt said:

Of course the Dems are all in favor of this.  It's basically modern day slave labor done by brown people.  Dems LOOOOVVVVVEEEEE them some brown slaves, amirite?

So what if it's resulting in thousands of fentanyl deaths?

So what if it's resulting in rape, murder, etc of American citizens?

So what if it's taking job opportunities from the lower class, limiting their upward mobility and ensuring they remain dependent on the state?

It's all worth it Spin says ...as long as he can get his whopper Jr value meal to eat for dinner in his van, parked next to some old gravel pit.

26 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

It's all worth it Spin says ...as long as he can get his whopper Jr value meal to eat for dinner in his van, parked next to some old gravel pit.

Don’t be ridiculous. I haven’t eaten at Burger King in over 10 years. 

32 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I just finished eating a whopper and fries. Wasn't bad. Haven't had it in a while.

46 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I just finished eating a whopper and fries. Wasn't bad. Haven't had it in a while.

I havent had BK in awhile. I'd go for a double whopper w cheese right now ...

• Like 1