Check your account email address ×

When do the lockdowns start?

SSFB

1 hour ago, gravy davey said:

Your a fucking idiot a persons face is there identity with a mask on a person has no identity.  Stupid Fuck!!!!!

In his case….. by all means put a cover on that dogs ass of a face.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Gold Member
6 hours ago, SnowRider said:

A mask traumatizes kids :lol: Kids don’t care - only a handful of ignorant parents do :thumbsup:

Actually fucktard it traumatized many young kids and teens not to mention hurting speech development in Prek-Kindergarten . Some still havent recovered. This is a wide known fact. 

My Daughters HATED wearing masks in school and regularly complained about it during the scamdemic. My daughter even got detention once for "not properly wearing a mask over her nose" from some Nazi Libtard teacher. Best believe I handled that and teacher was forced to apologize for embarrassing my straight A student. 

My Son never wore one I refused to put a mask on a then 2-3 year old . 

You are a fascist fucking bootlicker own it faggot. 

The CDC guidance on school masking is far-reaching, recommending “universal indoor masking by all students (age 2 and older), staff, teachers, and visitors to K–12 schools, regardless of vaccination status.” In contrast, many countries—the U.K., Sweden, Norway, Denmark, and others—have not taken the U.S.’s approach, and instead follow World Health Organization guidelines, which recommend against masking children ages 5 and younger, because this age group is at low risk of illness, because masks are not “in the overall interest of the child,” and because many children are unable to wear masks properly. Even for children ages 6 to 11, the WHO does not routinely recommend masks, because of the “potential impact of wearing a mask on learning and psychosocial development.” The WHO also explicitly counsels against masking children during physical activities, including running and jumping at the playground, so as not to compromise breathing.

• Gold Member

Luckily my town was one of the first in Connecticut to drop the mask mandate. That was from kids and teachers coming in droves to School Board meeting. 

Was proud of my town for that one. And guess what ? Our town never saw a rise in Covid cases after. Because masks dont do shit for covid. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Actually fucktard it traumatized many young kids and teens not to mention hurting speech development in Prek-Kindergarten . Some still havent recovered. This is a wide known fact. 

My Daughters HATED wearing masks in school and regularly complained about it during the scamdemic. My daughter even got detention once for "not properly wearing a mask over her nose" from some Nazi Libtard teacher. Best believe I handled that and teacher was forced to apologize for embarrassing my straight A student. 

The CDC guidance on school masking is far-reaching, recommending “universal indoor masking by all students (age 2 and older), staff, teachers, and visitors to K–12 schools, regardless of vaccination status.” In contrast, many countries—the U.K., Sweden, Norway, Denmark, and others—have not taken the U.S.’s approach, and instead follow World Health Organization guidelines, which recommend against masking children ages 5 and younger, because this age group is at low risk of illness, because masks are not “in the overall interest of the child,” and because many children are unable to wear masks properly. Even for children ages 6 to 11, the WHO does not routinely recommend masks, because of the “potential impact of wearing a mask on learning and psychosocial development.” The WHO also explicitly counsels against masking children during physical activities, including running and jumping at the playground, so as not to compromise breathing.

The damage done to kids is [use their word for everything] Historical.  Thankfully we didn’t do any of the stupid shit to our grandkids.  Remember the dumb fucks who missed out on Holidays, births, birthdays, graduations, weddings?  Watching life pass them by, staring at their grandkids through glass. I would rather die a hundred Covid deaths than miss out on living.  

• Like 1

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, Cold War said:

The damage done to kids is [use their word for everything] Historical.  Thankfully we didn’t do any of the stupid shit to our grandkids.  Remember the dumb fucks who missed out on Holidays, births, birthdays, graduations, weddings?  Watching life pass them by, staring at their grandkids through glass. I would rather die a hundred Covid deaths than miss out on living.  

Yeah I have family that refused to get together then and I pretty much lost all respect for them. Sad but I cant help the way I feel. 
Funny part is my "favorite Aunt" got switched to the Aunt I use to never like growing up. But She was totally sane and cool during Covid and Trump despite being a Dem. The other one who I use to like went Bat shit crazy. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
34 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Maybe you shouldn't have forced your daughter to go to school if she hated wearing masks so much. You talk a big game. But that's all it is, is talk.

Oh I forgot to add this.

:bc:

Edited by Steve753

• Gold Member
Just now, Steve753 said:

Maybe you shouldn't have forced your daughter to go to school if she hated wearing masks so much. You talk a big game. But that's all it is, is talk.

See there it is again. 9_9

Forced her to go to school? You realize its a law right? :lol:

She did not want to do Home schooling during covid if She did I would of let her. She wanted to be a normal 7th grader and attend her school with her friends. 

As far as talking a big game I was present at Teacher conference calls, PTO meetings and School board meetings and voiced my concern. Not much else legally I can do Steve. And What I and other Parents did worked because they dropped the mandate 6 months before the next town over. 

What should I of done beat up the Superintendent or Principal? Moron.  :smack:

• Like 1

Masking kids and e-learning (Which is NO learning) was the STUPIDEST thing this country ever did.  

All you have to do is look at the 11-15% decline grades, testing scores, and the college entrance ACT scores to understand what we did to them.  If you are unwilling to look at those facts, we can't help you.

Edited by Mag6240
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Oh I forgot to add this.

You getting a backbone is out of the question for sure.

"I just wanna travel":lol:

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

Masking kids and e-learning (Which is NO learning) was the STUPIDEST thing this country ever did.  

All you have to do is look at the 11-15% decline grades, testing scores, and the college entrance ACT scores to understand what we did to them.  If you are unwilling to look at those facts, we can't help you.

E learning was bad... My kids learned nothing when they did that shit. 

15 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Yeah I have family that refused to get together then and I pretty much lost all respect for them. Sad but I cant help the way I feel. 
Funny part is my "favorite Aunt" got switched to the Aunt I use to never like growing up. But She was totally sane and cool during Covid and Trump despite being a Dem. The other one who I use to like went Bat shit crazy. 

When it first started no one really knew  what was going on and It was understandable,  but after awhile it was like you got to be kidding me. I don’t think people that live in Michigan even appreciate what it was like here.   After the first visit to Florida and seeing all these old people partying and dancing……We were done!   Felt like gullible fools.  
It was like living during proabition, we found all kinds  of underground bars and restaurants that were operating under cover. 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Cold War said:

When it first started no one really knew  what was going on and It was understandable,  but after awhile it was like you got to be kidding me. I don’t think people that live in Michigan even appreciate what it was like here.   After the first visit to Florida and seeing all these old people partying and dancing……We were done!   Felt like gullible fools.  
It was like living during proabition, we found all kinds  of underground bars and restaurants that were operating under cover. 

Yeah see I have family in FL so knew all along what it was like down there. They flew up and were astonished. I told em why the fuck did you come here they soon realized what we meant. 

Here in CT there was a couple bars operating maskless and whatnot that was kinda cool lol . 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Cold War said:

We didn't know, but the ones behind this sham knew perfectly well and used fear to promote their propaganda.  The sheep complied and then were used to further divide the people.  It was a psyop from the getgo.

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Oh I forgot to add this.

Yep size 15 mouth with a 4-inch diameter head. You tell em steve-o

• Haha 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

See there it is again. 9_9

Forced her to go to school? You realize its a law right? :lol:

She did not want to do Home schooling during covid if She did I would of let her. She wanted to be a normal 7th grader and attend her school with her friends. 

As far as talking a big game I was present at Teacher conference calls, PTO meetings and School board meetings and voiced my concern. Not much else legally I can do Steve. And What I and other Parents did worked because they dropped the mandate 6 months before the next town over. 

What should I of done beat up the Superintendent or Principal? Moron.  :smack:

• Gold Member
33 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You're considered unvaxxed unless you've had your eight booster.

Please tell us you're up to date.:lol:

Yet they dropped the stupid Vax id cards here. They dont even fill those out anymore.  

So nobody knows how many they got its ridiculous and meaningless. Some people have had 2 , some have had 7. 

all claim to be "vaccinated" tho to these morons :lol: