Check your account email address ×

Young democrat voter

Pete

12 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Joe has accomplished a lot more than orange fat fuck :bc:  Orange fat fuck was a disaster and continues to be.  Fucker belongs in prison not on a ballot.  

You’re a liar and like I said before, liberals love illusion more than truth. You are a perfect example of that.

Household incomes down for the 3rd straight year and child poverty has risen, congrats Democrats. 

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member
15 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Joe has accomplished a lot more than orange fat fuck :bc:  Orange fat fuck was a disaster and continues to be.  Fucker belongs in prison not on a ballot.  

:lol:

Keep lying and crying moron 

1 minute ago, snoughnut said:

You’re a liar and like I said before, liberals love illusion more than truth. You are a perfect example of that.

Household incomes down for the 3rd straight year and child poverty has risen, congrats Democrats. 

Millions of illegals ready to take the jobs of these kids for peanuts.

Not being able to remotely afford to rent, let alone buy a house.

I sat most cereal at the store was close to or over $7.

Useless face diapers... enough said.

• Gold Member
35 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Gonna be even funnier when I'm right.

:bc:

You're willing to go another four years with a Democrat President because you hate Trump? 

Sad. 

'Cus no other R has a chance unfortunately. :dunno:

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

You're willing to go another four years with a Democrat President because you hate Trump? 

Sad. 

'Cus no other R has a chance unfortunately. :dunno:

As I've said before I don't hate Trump. He's just not presidential material. Neither is Biden. Time for new blood.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

As I've said before I don't hate Trump. He's just not presidential material. Neither is Biden. Time for new blood.

Why don't you answer the question, pick one, trump or biden.  Don't be a pussy and say "neither"

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

The midterms were lost because the GOP was too dumb to know how to answer to so-called abortion BANS.  If they would have had any competence whatsoever, and pushed back to explain it wasn't a BAN, and that it was a position of giving rights back to states to choose, they would have been much better off.  

Pence and the other religious idiots ruin the republican party.  They could have made the issue a positive for them but fucked up royally and incited the opposition.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

In order to save the traditional conservative Republican Party many republicans are voting for democrats. Flush the MAGA morons.

How is the house hunting in Massachusetts going?

7 minutes ago, Snake said:

I need to learn this trick where food, utilities, taxes, etc don't go up in one's own house....

They go up and down all the time. The price of a new vehicle is insane. It's started when Trump was potus. Am I going to cry and blame it all on Biden? Of course not.

9 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Alot of Joe's votes were because of Trump. The same will happen again if Trumps the nominee. 

My oh my have things changed.....Joe IS that bad.

7 hours ago, Snake said:

Millions of illegals ready to take the jobs of these kids for peanuts.

Not being able to remotely afford to rent, let alone buy a house.

I sat most cereal at the store was close to or over $7.

Useless face diapers... enough said.

Went grocery shopping today ... can't believe the prices.  I'm actually only  buying Cereal that's "on sale"....I've never done that before.

10 hours ago, SnowRider said:

We have a lot of new MAGA members and still growing 🪴 :thumbsup:...all are welcome, landslides can be dangerous

8 hours ago, Mainecat said:

In order to save the traditional conservative Republican Party many republicans are voting for democrats. Flush the MAGA morons.

How many republican politicians and have dropped their party the last three or four years because they no longer see it as the traditional conservative party it was? 

then look at how many voters have and will continue to flip on this radically corrupt administration as the cookies crumbles.

either way, we know slo joe bidens going to get put out to pasture soon, whos going to tow the line for the dems in 24? Newsome? mike obama?   lol