Check your account email address ×

Young democrat voter

Pete

25 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Young people will save America.  Voter registration campaigns at college campuses all over the country.  And they a breaking for Dems by over 30 points.  Couples with old red hats dying off - the future looks better than the present :bc:

The rethugs are trying to stop this. Gerrymandering and forcing college students to go home to vote.

The neocons know their days are numbered.

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

The rethugs are trying to stop this. Gerrymandering and forcing college students to go home to vote.

The neocons know their days are numbered.

Good.  Trumps no neocon.

Maybe change your tactics, quit cheating and lying so much, and Dems can regroup in 2028 after the drubbing they're going to take in 2024

• Gold Member
35 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Young people will save America.  Voter registration campaigns at college campuses all over the country.  And they a breaking for Dems by over 30 points.  Couples with old red hats dying off - the future looks better than the present :bc:

Stay away from young people weirdo. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

56 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Polly doesn't remember the mid terms.

43 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Dem far left policies are being rejected by the masses and it will only continue.  Only psychos will support them, this is beyond Trump.

40 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Ya that was a common talking point before the mid terms as well. Problem is Republicans don't say what they plan to do. It's not hard to say how bad the other team is all the time. 

The midterms were lost because the GOP was too dumb to know how to answer to so-called abortion BANS.  If they would have had any competence whatsoever, and pushed back to explain it wasn't a BAN, and that it was a position of giving rights back to states to choose, they would have been much better off.  

31 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Young people are in for a harsh reality now that Joe lied to them, going to suck big time for them paying back those loans…..ahahahahaha :lmao:

Not to mention, I’m hearing a lot of news lately about how bad colleges are hurting financially. You’d think all these smart (they think they’re smart) people could have prevented these problems. :lmao:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Young people are in for a harsh reality now that Joe lied to them, going to suck big time for them paying back those loans…..ahahahahaha :lmao:

Not to mention, I’m hearing a lot of news lately about how bad colleges are hurting financially. You’d think all these smart (they think they’re smart) people could have prevented these problems. :lmao:

Half the colleges would do us a favor by going out of business.  Over priced, out of touch indoctrination centers run by elitist liberals.  I'm glad my kids got their 4 year degrees before all this gender bullshit came along.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Bontz said:

The midterms were lost because the GOP was too dumb to know how to answer to so-called abortion BANS.  If they would have had any competence whatsoever, and pushed back to explain it wasn't a BAN, and that it was a position of giving rights back to states to choose, they would have been much better off.  

I agree with you for the most part. But I still think complaining about the other side incessantly just tunes most people out. The fact that Trump still claims the election was stolen is a big loser for him. Also I think many people lie when they say who they support when asked. Look at this site for example. I've claimed many times who I support and because it's not Trump I'm labeled a Biden supporter. That in itself is cult mentality.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Half the colleges would do us a favor by going out of business.  Over priced, out of touch indoctrination centers run by elitist liberals.  I'm glad my kids got their 4 year degrees before all this gender bullshit came along.

You wouldn’t believe the waste at my place. The freshman are catered to so much now they start earlier than anyone else because they can’t handle the stress of upper class men. The freshmen get a box  of animal crackers with the little string on their first day as well as instructions to a safe space.

Edited by Pete

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I knew going in, the college my oldest is at would be as far left as it gets (it is a liberal arts school, after all).  When we were in the bookstore the very first time, they had a display front & center with ... yep, a Michelle Obama book.  But the kid has the smarts to see through the BS, and understand her focus is on the nursing program and getting out of there with her degree and a good job.  Kids who have parents that are mindless numb nuts (I won't mention names here), and don't learn to think for themselves, are the ones I feel sorry for.  Because they're the ones who will be indoctrinated.  

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I knew going in, the college my oldest is at would be as far left as it gets (it is a liberal arts school, after all).  When we were in the bookstore the very first time, they had a display front & center with ... yep, a Michelle Obama book.  But the kid has the smarts to see through the BS, and understand her focus is on the nursing program and getting out of there with her degree and a good job.  Kids who have parents that are mindless numb nuts (I won't mention names here), and don't learn to think for themselves, are the ones I feel sorry for.  Because they're the ones who will be indoctrinated.  

Your last sentence says it all. Liberals love illusion more than the truth. That’s why Joe was able to get their votes on the SLF lie. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, snoughnut said:

Your last sentence says it all. Liberals love illusion more than the truth. That’s why Joe was able to get their votes on the SLF lie. 

Alot of Joe's votes were because of Trump. The same will happen again if Trumps the nominee. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I agree with you for the most part. But I still think complaining about the other side incessantly just tunes most people out. The fact that Trump still claims the election was stolen is a big loser for him. Also I think many people lie when they say who they support when asked. Look at this site for example. I've claimed many times who I support and because it's not Trump I'm labeled a Biden supporter. That in itself is cult mentality.

The real fact that people like you cant understand that the election was by far the most corrupted election in our history is dumbfounding.  over and over evidence has come out of illegal activity across democratic states showing the bullshit DID change the outcome of the 2020 election and you fall back on "the cult" bullshit.... 

It sure looks like YOU are in a cult, A cult of pure of evil if you support this administration. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, old indy said:

The real fact that people like you cant understand that the election was by far the most corrupted election in our history is dumbfounding.  over and over evidence has come out of illegal activity across democratic states showing the bullshit DID change the outcome of the 2020 election and you fall back on "the cult" bullshit.... 

It sure looks like YOU are in a cult, A cult of pure of evil if you support this administration. 

Evidence :lol: The only evidence is there was no corruption :thumbsup:

6 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Alot of Joe's votes were because of Trump. The same will happen again if Trumps the nominee. 

Liberals are spineless pussies who couldn’t handle Trump’s personality. His policies were rock solid compared to the disaster we have now. Hopefully all those dumb fucks who voted for Joe have learned a big lesson. Democrats are losers and we’re all witnessing it as we speak. 

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Liberals are spineless pussies who couldn’t handle Trump’s personality. His policies were rock solid compared to the disaster we have now. Hopefully all those dumb fucks who voted for Joe have learned a big lesson. Democrats are losers and we’re all witnessing it as we speak. 

We don't need Trump to have those policies. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, old indy said:

I don't support this administration.  But there you go like a good little Trumper saying I do because I don't support Trump.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I don't support this administration.  But there you go like a good little Trumper saying I do because I don't support Trump.

When you start calling out the left as much as you do about trump and MAGA then maybe you’ll be believable but until then your a serious tds victim. 
Is your life better or worse under Biden?

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Pete said:

When you start calling out the left as much as you do about trump and MAGA then maybe you’ll be believable but until then your a serious tds victim. 
Is your life better or worse under Biden?

I've answered that question before, other than fuel prices being higher it's the same.

Just now, SnowRider said:

Joe has accomplished a lot more than orange fat fuck :bc:  Orange fat fuck was a disaster and continues to be.  Fucker belongs in prison not on a ballot.  

Yes he's made the Border a revolving door again

• Like 1