Check your account email address ×

MSM In A Nutshell

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

She's a fox.....yeah It was Fox 2 this morning yeah

Yah, she was smoking back in the day.  She got some weird plastic surgery that seems like it is kind of smoothing out. She looked like the joker for awhile.  I noticed the big rock missing off her finger too. 🤔

I like the new weather gal.  Stephanie something.  Nice body in tight little dresses. Little kellie Rowe has big nose, but killer body. 👍

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Yah, she was smoking back in the day.  She got some weird plastic surgery that seems like it is kind of smoothing out. She looked like the joker for awhile.  I noticed the big rock missing off her finger too. 🤔

I like the new weather gal.  Stephanie something.  Nice body in tight little dresses. Little kellie Rowe has big nose, but killer body. 👍

Yeah she does look better recently...I was wondering what was going on. The make up doesn't seem so pilled on.

Oh she's hot too but that one Lions preseason game when we had the tornado warning she talked through the entire third quarter. Repeating the same three or for things for 30 minutes. Look lady we all have phones with apps we get it now put the game back on. I have never seen so many negative comments and reactions on a Facebook post as that day. Absolutely zero positive ones. Lions fans were pissed  :lol: 

https://www.instagram.com/stephaniemeadwx/

5 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Yeah she does look better recently...I was wondering what was going on. The make up doesn't seem so pilled on.

Oh she's hot too but that one Lions preseason game when we had the tornado warning she talked through the entire third quarter. Repeating the same three or for things for 30 minutes. Look lady we all have phones with apps we get it now put the game back on. I have never seen so many negative comments and reactions on a Facebook post as that day. Absolutely zero positive ones. Lions fans were pissed  :lol: 

https://www.instagram.com/stephaniemeadwx/

Face is not a 10, but damn she got a nice body! 

• Like 1

Reporting isn't what it used to be.  Simple as that.  

As far as local news, except for watching the weather, and an occasional story I see pop up, I generally have it MUTED.  The local news here leans so far left, you can't get a complete story if your ass depended on it.  It's simply entertainment, and the way some of the local "talent" as they like to call themselves move around on the set, its just like you guys talking points above - put a hot chick on there with some tits, wiggle a bit and hope the ratings follow the boobs.  Nothing else to see there...

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

Reporting isn't what it used to be.  Simple as that.  

As far as local news, except for watching the weather, and an occasional story I see pop up, I generally have it MUTED.  The local news here leans so far left, you can't get a complete story if your ass depended on it.  It's simply entertainment, and the way some of the local "talent" as they like to call themselves move around on the set, its just like you guys talking points above - put a hot chick on there with some tits, wiggle a bit and hope the ratings follow the boobs.  Nothing else to see there...

Our morning Traffic girl has the nice titties! 

https://www.instagram.com/kellierowe/

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Cold War said:

What about the view, GMA, Today show, CBS morning, late night shows, Saturday night live….All a heavy dose of Liberal spin. 

Gutfeld is good to watch in small doses, as well as the Five.

• Like 1