Check your account email address ×

MSM In A Nutshell

9 minutes ago, Cold War said:

There has never been one negative story about Joe Biden on my local news.  They have never ran one clip of Biden mumbling, stumbling,  and bumbling.  Any criticism or allegations are always followed by ….alleged by the far right.   
Example:  McCarthy is being pressured by the far right to pursue impeachment charges. 

You’re pretending to be Helen Keller now. 

https://www.mediaite.com/news/joe-scarborough-reveals-every-single-democrat-he-speaks-to-off-air-admits-biden-is-too-old-to-run/

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Not my local news, but you should pm this to MC .  He’s looking for evidence. :lol: 

6 hours ago, spin_dry said:

The simple fact that there’s conservative vs liberal news is another indication how fucked up it is. Many Americans want news delivered so that their view of the world isn’t challenged. The idea of raw news just doesn’t sell ads any longer. So you keep complaining about the liberal news media controlling the airwaves and I’ll keep telling you that you’re full of shit. 

CBS ABC NBC controlled the liberal agenda for 60 fucking years then fox came in a blew their little party all to hell so fuck off with conservative vs liberal..  You just don’t like like it cause the right came in finally to make. It balanced. 
Go suck your tail pipe 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I don’t have a local news. Even if I did, I figure only a retard depends on local news. 

Depend on it? :lol:

you depend on mediaite and Scarborough. Your vag is just salty because you claimed something stupid and got called on it. 

who doesn’t watch the news in the morning while they drink their coffee? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
31 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

My Mom is addicted to local news ...drives me nuts when I go over she always has it on.

Depressing story after depressing story couple traffic accidents , oh and its gonna rain tmw.  

No more depressing then national news IMO

12 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Depend on it? :lol:

you depend on mediaite and Scarborough. Your vag is just salty because you claimed something stupid and got called on it. 

who doesn’t watch the news in the morning while they drink their coffee? 

I don't as the main station is based in Burlington Vt which is just cunt hair right of San Francisco's political level.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

I don't as the main station is based in Burlington Vt which is just cunt hair right of San Francisco's political level.

I don’t get bothered about the politics. I like the weather girls, sports, local stories.  When you interact with a lot of strangers you need to be up on local news to have conversations. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Cold War said:

I don’t get bothered about the politics. I like the weather girls, sports, local stories.  When you interact with a lot of strangers you need to be up on local news to have conversations. 

Bingo…love the local stuff.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Local news just said “inflation is up just a little more” with a smile :news:

Amy Andrews? 

Gas is 6 cents cheaper at this time than it was last year!!!  All good news. :lol:

• Haha 1