Check your account email address ×

MSM In A Nutshell

• Platinum Contributing Member

😂

A Harley Biker is sitting on his Harley, drinking a beer, by the Zoo in Washington, DC when he sees a little girl leaning into the lion's cage.

Suddenly, the lion grabs her by the collar of her jacket and tries to pull her inside to slaughter her, under the eyes of her screaming parents.

The biker jumps off his Harley, runs to the cage and hits the lion square on the nose with a powerful punch. Whimpering from the pain the lion jumps back letting go of the girl, and the biker brings the girl to her terrified parents, who thank him endlessly. A reporter has watched the whole event.

The reporter addressing the Harley rider says, “Sir, this was the most gallant and bravest thing I've seen a man do in my whole life.”

The Harley rider replies, “Why, it was nothing, really. The lion was behind bars. I just saw this little kid in danger, and acted as I felt right.”

The reporter says, “Well, I'll make sure this won't go unnoticed. I'm a journalist, you know, and tomorrow's paper will have this story on the front page. So, what do you do for a living, and what political affiliation do you have?”

The biker replies "I'm a U.S. Marine, a Republican and I’m voting for Trump."

The journalist leaves.

The following morning the biker buys the paper to see if it indeed brings news of his actions, and reads, on the front page:

“U.S. MARINE ASSAULTS AFRICAN IMMIGRANT & STEALS HIS LUNCH”

And THAT pretty much sums up the media's approach to the news these days! 🤨

IMG_1879.thumb.jpeg.ad009d2e4dc7d70c05aba912d708a5a3.jpeg

• Haha 4

28 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Funny,  that the most partisan of left wing whack jobs believe the media is truthful,  and there’s your proof it’s not. :read:

I know. :lol:  

Fox News is $1B poorer because of their truthfulness about election tampering. 

Just listening to ABC news report on radio about Biden impeachment…..Sounds like MCCarthy is in deep shit!   :lol:

Not sure if they were reporting on it or giving a opening statement for the defense of the Bidens . :news:

• Haha 1

Just now, spin_dry said:

I know. :lol:  

Fox News is $1B poorer because of their truthfulness about election tampering. 

If only everyone was held to that standard it would be a different country. 

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

If only everyone was held to that standard it would be a different country. 

Nick Sandmann settle a $275m lawsuit against CNN. Why does the GOP insist on being the proverbial victim when there isn’t any evidence to support it? 

6 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Nick Sandmann settle a $275m lawsuit against CNN. Why does the GOP insist on being the proverbial victim when there isn’t any evidence to support it? 

Isn’t any evidence to support what? 
Media bias?   :lol:

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

Isn’t any evidence to support what? 
Media bias?   :lol:

Media bias is evenly split. Conservative news groups crank out fake stories to satisfy GOPers and liberal news groups do the same for their followers. Every now and then they get sued for the fabrications. 

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Media bias is evenly split. Conservative news groups crank out fake stories to satisfy GOPers and liberal news groups do the same for their followers. Every now and then they get sued for the fabrications. 

It’s not evenly split.  When I watch my local news, I don’t get a conservative spin.  When I turn my computer on, I don’t get any conservative spin.  When I turn radio on, I don’t get any conservative spin. If I want that I have to seek it out. 

• Like 3

• Gold Member

I cant think of one single MSM outlet that is worth pile of used toilet paper. I used to sail with a captain who would say he'd rather have a daughter in the whore house than a son in the Coast Guard. That's kinda how I feel about our media outlets.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
11 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

No, no it certainly is not. There are way more liberal outlets than conservative. The only thing even is that they all practice yellow journalism.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

No, no it certainly is not. There are way more liberal outlets than conservative. The only thing even is that they all practice yellow journalism.

Bullshit. Fox News is #1 in news by a large percentage. Their market share is more than all the other major players combined. 

• Gold Member
Just now, spin_dry said:

Bullshit. Fox News is #1 in news by a large percentage. Their market share is more than all the other major players combined. 

There are way more liberal outlets than conservative outlets. A majority of the "news" on tv is reported with a liberal slant. That is undeniable. Just because Fox is the biggest they are still only 1.5 million viewers. There are 300+ million of us. No question about it a majority of the news that get published is liberal.

As I said, the only thing equal is they all practice yellow journalism.

1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

There are way more liberal outlets than conservative outlets. A majority of the "news" on tv is reported with a liberal slant. That is undeniable. Just because Fox is the biggest they are still only 1.5 million viewers. There are 300+ million of us. No question about it a majority of the news that get published is liberal.

As I said, the only thing equal is they all practice yellow journalism.

The simple fact that there’s conservative vs liberal news is another indication how fucked up it is. Many Americans want news delivered so that their view of the world isn’t challenged. The idea of raw news just doesn’t sell ads any longer. So you keep complaining about the liberal news media controlling the airwaves and I’ll keep telling you that you’re full of shit. 

• Gold Member
18 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

I cant think of one single MSM outlet that is worth pile of used toilet paper. I used to sail with a captain who would say he'd rather have a daughter in the whore house than a son in the Coast Guard. That's kinda how I feel about our media outlets.

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The simple fact that there’s conservative vs liberal news is another indication how fucked up it is. Many Americans want news delivered so that their view of the world isn’t challenged. The idea of raw news just doesn’t sell ads any longer. So you keep complaining about the liberal news media controlling the airwaves and I’ll keep telling you that you’re full of shit. 

Hey dummy, look up.  :news:

12 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Let's be clear ... it's not news, it's propaganda.  And yes, there's way more easily seen/viewed liberal propaganda outlets than conservative propaganda outlets.

There has never been one negative story about Joe Biden on my local news.  They have never ran one clip of Biden mumbling, stumbling,  and bumbling.  Any criticism or allegations are always followed by ….alleged by the far right.   
Example:  McCarthy is being pressured by the far right to pursue impeachment charges. 

3 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

You watch very strange news for a supposed conservative.

I watch my local news to keep up on going’s on and weather.  :dunno: 

I watch zero political shows or cable news.  

• Like 1