Check your account email address ×

Trudeau gets owned by India’s Modi

spin_dry

2 hours ago, HSR said:

I'll take your word for it thanks :thumbsup:

You come across as a teenager to me for some reason:dunno: Am I wrong?

you have never been right so you are batting 1000

you come across as a 14 year old girl on her first period but it has lasted for 20 years. The only thing I might not be correct on is how long the period has lasted. I definitely under estimated on that for your benefit

now go hump jimmys leg  if you need attention and a pat on the head.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Roosting said:

you come across as a 14 year old girl on her first period but it has lasted for 20 years. The only thing I might not be correct on is how long the period has lasted. I definitely under estimated on that for your benefit

Great thanks !!

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, Roosting said:

IMG_1791.gif.0f4b8ce0d79aa02f7a38fda7d88565ce.gif

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, HSR said:

Funny, I find your selective outrage similar to him too :bc: Please keep an eye on my posts for me k?

:lol: He says that same thing! You two are more alike then you know 

22 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

:lol: He says that same thing! You two are more alike then you know 

Well Snowrider has to ability to hold his position and like it or not I can respect that. He can also endure a constant barrage of insults and attacks from groups without crying foul or calling admin down so that too I can respect.

So all in all, thank you. I may not agree with the guy but I can respect him for staying within site guidelines and without having the cheering squad defending him for breaking them like some here. 

16 minutes ago, HSR said:

Well Snowrider has to ability to hold his position and like it or not I can respect that. He can also endure a constant barrage of insults and attacks from groups without crying foul or calling admin down so that too I can respect.

So all in all, thank you. I may not agree with the guy but I can respect him for staying within site guidelines and without having the cheering squad defending him for breaking them like some here. 

You are such a bitch.  :lol: 

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, HSR said:

Look at that! Spinning it for for a positive, I think…..not really Good for you! 

• Haha 2

41 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Still crying…JFC.😂

I'm guessing back pain is no longer an issue for you :thumbsup: That's awesome :bc:

25 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You are such a bitch.  :lol: 

Yet still not triggered enough to share a members personal info and ALSO earn 2 vacations in a month. Zoso.

8 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

So is DerpRider! Just another thing in common they have I guess :lol:

We both get under your sensiitve skin too !!! Don't forget that. Why? I have noooooo idea :bc:

5 minutes ago, HSR said:

I'm guessing back pain is no longer an issue for you :thumbsup: That's awesome :bc:

Yet still not triggered enough to share a members personal info and ALSO earn 2 vacations in a month. Zoso.

We both get under your sensiitve skin too !!! Don't forget that. Why? I have noooooo idea :bc:

Look at you crowing yet again about your great accomplishment…SMH.

• Haha 1

FFS ... seeing Drama Queen boast about getting under the skin of someone.  As she wets her pants every time she sees a select few post, and getting immediately triggered.  Fucking drama queen description fits her so perfectly.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Arent you the guy who used to ride 500s up until like a year ago?

What if he is? You ride a fucking trappers sled!

:lol:

:bc:

11 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

What if he is? You ride a fucking trappers sled!

:lol:

:bc:

Well for one thing, he wouldn't be putting his own stickers everywhere in Quebec and Maine, because that 500 would be miles back trying to keep up with that Trapper sled.:lol: 

6 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Isnt he like 6'5 ? 500? :lol:

I thought he rode Assaults  :dunno:

I could have it wrong, but thats what I think he rode up until recently.  Had a pair of them.  Cool I guess, I was just asking.  I don't keep a spreadsheet like some of these guys.  :lol: 

Edited by DriftBusta