Check your account email address ×

What everyone who still supports Trump needs to hear

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

What an absolute load of bullshit.:lmao:

If you hate America…….vote Democrat.

Treasonous Repugs hate America no doubt.  Unless you’re Straight.  White.  Fake Christian.  Diversity scares the fuck out of ignorant Repugs 

You've chosen to ignore content by SnowRider. Options

If someone on this board had not actually had the misfortune of meeting you (and gotten fucked over because a simple fucking fuse is past his mush brain ) I would swear to god it was a bot.....

Edited by Snake
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Snake said:

You've chosen to ignore content by SnowRider. Options

If someone on this board had not actually had the misfortune of meeting you (and gotten fucked over because a simple fucking fuse is past his mush brain ) I would swear to god it was a bot.....

The safe space forum wasn’t enough :lmao: 

33 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Treasonous Repugs hate America no doubt.  Unless you’re Straight.  White.  Fake Christian.  Diversity scares the fuck out of ignorant Repugs 

It is crystal clear, Democrats hate America. The modern day crop of you incredible idiots is mind blowing, just radical, evil fucks to the core. The radical policies/ ideas coming from you loons is unprecedented. Name one radical idea coming from the Right. I’ll wait.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Trumpers are blind as fuck. They keep sending him cash for his campaign and he uses it to buy lawyers for his stupid mistakes he continues to make over and over and over. Then continues to whine like a baby blaming everyone else for his problems.

He belongs in jail till his trial.

Edited by Mainecat

59 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

It is crystal clear, Democrats hate America. The modern day crop of you incredible idiots is mind blowing, just radical, evil fucks to the core. The radical policies/ ideas coming from you loons is unprecedented. Name one radical idea coming from the Right. I’ll wait.

Just the simple fact that they are withholding money from florida and hawaii, until they give more money to ukraine is a sure sign of how bad the democrats hate america.

Not to mention the fact that they are suing Texas over the border wall, and trying to remove a viable POTUS candidate from election ballots.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Biden took bribes and sold US foreign policy to highest bidder. He was directly involved in the planning and execution of taking money for political influence. 

No “trees in there” am I right?

6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Trumpers are blind as fuck. They keep sending him cash for his campaign and he uses it to buy lawyers for his stupid mistakes he continues to make over and over and over. Then continues to whine like a baby blaming everyone else for his problems.

Are you blind to the fact that Biden Obstructed justice by using his own DOJ and FBI to end IRS investigation? 

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member

The modern Democrat is a authoritarian bootlicking commie in the making. 

Mainecat you are the traitor to America along with Snowrider.  You two idiots want to lock up anyone who disagrees with you. You actually cheer for it. Yeah thats America for Democrats :suicide:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

The modern Democrat is a authoritarian bootlicking commie in the making. 

Mainecat you are the traitor to America along with Snowrider.  You two idiots want to lock up anyone who disagrees with you. You actually cheer for it. Yeah thats America for Democrats :suicide:

No republican has ever wanted to lock anyone up!

2ahrxm.jpg

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

2ahrxm.jpg

Watch the video numb nuts its not about Trump . 

Dems are locking up journalists and you approve because tRuMp derp. 

2 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Watch the video numb nuts its not about Trump . 

Dems are locking up journalists and you approve because tRuMp derp. 

Where did I say I approve? 

It's Trump who started it with all this lock every one up shit. 

BTW I was the first one to comment on the video.

Edited by Steve753

• Gold Member
Just now, Steve753 said:

Where did I say I approve? 

It's Trump who started it with all this lock ever one up shit. 

Ever heard of Eric Snowden :smack:

Enough of you , to early for your back and forth TDS bullshit.

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

2ahrxm.jpg

Let’s unpack that a little bit. Do you think the 90 some charges that they are trying to lay on Trump are with merit? Or do you think that maybe they are afraid that they are the ones who will get locked up an actual evidence if he got elected?

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Let’s unpack that a little bit. Do you think the 90 some charges that they are trying to lay on Trump are with merit? Or do you think that maybe they are afraid that they are the ones who will get locked up an actual evidence if he got elected?

Some yes.

No one's getting locked up. This is happening to keep minions like yourself occupied and keep the division going.

• Gold Member
Just now, DriftBusta said:

He cant think that hard. 

All he knows is trump is bad. 

He could care less Americans are losing freedom of speech in real time. 

26 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Part of the Dem plan is to break Trump and try to make him spend as much as possible on these sham charges....not too mention the timing of the trials trying to interfere with the election and campaigning etc.....It is not cheap to defend these ridiculous charges.   Let him raise money anyway he can:thumbsup:....he has tons of willing supporters that want to Make America Great Again :bc: