Check your account email address ×

What everyone who still supports Trump needs to hear

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

Some yes.

No one's getting locked up. This is happening to keep minions like yourself occupied and keep the division going.

Wake the fuck up dude jesus how many bog hits this morning? 

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, DriftBusta said:

Minions.  😆 thanks for not answering the questions

You didn't like the answer, so that equates to a non answer in your brain.

No POTUS has ever been treated this way by the opposing party in the United States.  Having local DA's bring RICO charges against a group of candidates is just plain sabotage.  This type of shit has been in the making by DEMOCRATS.  Trying to take trump off the ballot in a few states is just the icing on the cake in the way these democrats and RINO's want to rig elections.  Yes, it is RIGGING elections.  Just like the Dane County Wisconsin board did this year when they worked with members to resign at a time when a special election could not be held via the "rules"  and now there are election commissions making up more "rules" to be able to pick more of the candidates they want.

Edited by racer254
  • Like 1

• Gold Member
31 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Are you blind to the fact that Biden Obstructed justice by using his own DOJ and FBI to end IRS investigation? 

I've said it dozens of times, he's a troll. He doesn't give a damn about any of it, he just loves stirring up shit.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Treasonous Repugs hate America no doubt.  Unless you’re Straight.  White.  Fake Christian.  Diversity scares the fuck out of ignorant Repugs 

You are supporting a president who has sold his office for money at the expense of the Tax payers and voters.  I thought you were for Justice and the rule of law?  Wall papering over Hillary's misdeeds got you Trump in the first place what do you think the current DOJ slow walk and misdirection is going to bring? 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Unless a court sees a indictment is required your claim is bullshit.

Stopping an IRS investigation for political purpose is Obstruction of Justice.  Taking or demanding bribes is an impeachable offense. You know what I am saying is true and deep down you Know Joe did it so the question really should be are you for the rules of law or are you For the DNC?   You Can't have both.

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Trump is never responsible for his illegal actions…..never….just ask him and he while whine like the pussy he is and you fuckin brainwashed clowns will still support him with your money and vote.

I am all for Trump facing the penalty of Law like every other citizen but that goes for Biden as well.  No matter how riled up you are over what appears to be politically motivated and orchestrated charges it does not give a pass for a sitting president to play fast and loose with the law.  Trump will get his day in court how about Biden? 

14 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Unless a court sees a indictment is required your claim is bullshit.

The dems know they got their own base fooled, and they groomed you to talk this way and believe this.  You think they give 2 shits about some little county DA in Georgia?  Nope, she sees her 10 minute spotlight and possible positions within the corruption that once was the dem party.  She was propositioned, coerced or bribed into bringing charges, all in the hopes that she gets her seat at the trough with the other pigs.

Edited by racer254

Just now, racer254 said:

The dems know they got their own base fooled, and they groomed you to talk this way and believe this.  You think they give 2 shits about some little county DA in Georgia?  Nope, she sees her 10 minute spotlight and possible positions within the corruption that once was the dem party.

Trump knows he has his base fooled as well. Trump is doing the exact same thing as the dems do. 

Just now, Steve753 said:

Trump knows he has his base fooled as well. Trump is doing the exact same thing as the dems do. 

What's that?  Pandering to the rest of the republican swamp like the democrats?

Using his power to indict his political rivals?

Tell us what he is doing?  Take a look at what RFK is doing, the dems are trying to keep him off election ballots as well.  Is he doing the same thing as trump or the dem party?

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

What's that?  Pandering to the rest of the republican swamp like the democrats?

Using his power to indict his political rivals?

Tell us what he is doing?  Take a look at what RFK is doing, the dems are trying to keep him off election ballots as well.  Is he doing the same thing as trump or the dem party?

Dude the guys got you counting out of state license plates for fuck sakes!!

Just now, Steve753 said:

Dude the guys got you counting out of state license plates for fuck sakes!!

LOL.  And I got you thinking about it.  Does that mean I have control?

I have brought up how the democrats and others are changing election "rules" to rig it, did trump cause that?  Nope, the dems and their actions did.  I posted a school board president election in which a secretary tried to rig it....did trump cause that, nope.

LOL.  And I got you thinking about it.  Does that mean I have control?

I have brought up how the democrats and others are changing election "rules" to rig it, did trump cause that?  Nope, the dems and their actions did.  I posted a school board president election in which a secretary tried to rig it....did trump cause that, nope.

Did Trump cause a bunch of his supporters to become unglued and riot at the capital because he couldn't control himself? Did Trump immediately give the documents back when asked for them to be returned?

26 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Trump is never responsible for his illegal actions…..never….just ask him and he while whine like the pussy he is and you fuckin brainwashed clowns will still support him with your money and vote.

Give us just ONE example of his actions that are proven illegal.  not something you think is wrong, but something with a statute. 

• Like 1

Just now, Steve753 said:

Did Trump cause a bunch of his supporters to become unglued and riot at the capital because he couldn't control himself? Did Trump immediately give the documents back when asked for them to be returned?

No, it wasn't turmp, it was the mysterious jump in votes the night of the election at around 2am.

I don't know what he took or what he gave back, just like you don't know either.

• Like 1

No, it wasn't turmp, it was the mysterious jump in votes the night of the election at around 2am.

I don't know what he took or what he gave back, just like you don't know either.

Trump would've been OK with it if the so called mysterious jump favored him.

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Trumpers are blind as fuck. They keep sending him cash for his campaign and he uses it to buy lawyers for his stupid mistakes he continues to make over and over and over. Then continues to whine like a baby blaming everyone else for his problems.

He belongs in jail till his trial.

49 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Big swing and a miss you America hating piece of trash.