Check your account email address ×

Cats new engine

Rod

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I would be embarrassed if I was you. But I am obviously not you, and you are obviously not embarrassed.  😆

I'm embarrassed for you! 😁

Just now, Deephaven said:

Insecurity makes people act strange.  Off topic chest puffing is DB's specialty.  

Dude let’s be clear. You don’t have to be a psychologist to know that you are the most insecure a guy here.  😆

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

What an expected narcissistic response.  You blurt out unrelated chest puffs more than the whole board combined.  Calling someone else insecure is hilarious.

That’s because you are a complete fucking rookie and a limp wisted fag. No snowmobiling or competition experience that is even in the same ZIP Code as me.  You’re young, lmaybe you’ll catch up someday, but I doubt it. But hey maybe you make a nice pizza and play a mean guitar at your buddies baht mitsvah.  😆

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

That’s because you are a complete fucking rookie and a limp wisted fag. No snowmobiling or competition experience that is even in the same ZIP Code as me.  You’re young, lmaybe you’ll catch up someday, but I doubt it. But hey maybe you make a nice pizza and play a mean guitar at your buddies baht mitsvah.  😆

Deepthroat is all talk and suck C. Useless human flesh.

8 hours ago, Deephaven said:

What an expected narcissistic response.  You blurt out unrelated chest puffs more than the whole board combined.  Calling someone else insecure is hilarious.

Someone mentions music, you play guitar. Someone mentions food, you're the Galloping Gourmet... :lol:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

10 hours ago, Steve753 said:

I generally don't pay cash. Everything is on CC most times. I've said this before.

Most dealers won't take a CC as the 3% totally fucks them.

I pay cash right up to 9999.00 then personal check. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SkisNH said:

Most dealers won't take a CC as the 3% totally fucks them.

I pay cash right up to 9999.00 then personal check. 

Ya you've said this before. You're wrong this time too.

11 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Ya you've said this before. You're wrong this time too.

No I'm not wrong...you are either overpaying inorder to use your credit card you're full of crap. Yes a dealer will take cc for helmets, accessories etc...but will not take a CC on a 20k sled unless you are overpaying by 600.00

2 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

No I'm not wrong...you are either overpaying inorder to use your credit card you're full of crap. Yes a dealer will take cc for helmets, accessories etc...but will not take a CC on a 20k sled unless you are overpaying by 600.00

Go lay down.

3 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

I've seen signs stating that in a ton of shops.