Check your account email address ×

Cats new engine

Rod

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Someone mentions music, you play guitar. Someone mentions food, you're the Galloping Gourmet... :lol:

We’ve posted happy moments, pictures and shared experiences of our lives for years here.  Some view those posts from a negative perspective depending on who posted it and react in line with that.  Just keep the dinner talk serious and use your cc for everything.  My god.  😆

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

We’ve posted happy moments, pictures and shared experiences of our lives for years here.  Some view those posts from a negative perspective depending on who posted it and react in line with that.  Just keep the dinner talk serious and use your cc for everything.  My god.  😆

You'll get over it.

4 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

You'll get over it.

:lol: I think it’s hilarious, this place is just a time suck for most of us.  Btw, the shop  I bought my last several sleds from will not take a credit card for a snowmobile purchase unless they attack at two or 3% charge.

I think cat missed the boat a bit 

see what the hp is on this 858 but unless they’re revving it higher it can’t really make anymore power than everyone else 

and the first year catalyst should have been a new 700. 600’s are dead. 

should have went 700 and 900 tbh 

• Like 2

Just now, DriftBusta said:

:lol: I think it’s hilarious, this place is just a time suck for most of us.  Btw, the shop  I bought my last several sleds from will not take a credit card for a snowmobile purchase unless they attack at two or 3% charge.

Good for them. There's always someone who will without.

:bc:

If they can add 3%. They can take it off if I pay cash. I never pay the 3%.

6 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I think that is all anyone has been saying essentially.  That said, I don’t know anyone here who is going to take a chance on a first year new cat engine.

13 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I think that is all anyone has been saying essentially.  That said, I don’t know anyone here who is going to take a chance on a first year new cat engine.

I think you misunderstood.  If I'm paying cash. They can take 3% off the agreed price. 

Just now, Steve753 said:

I think you misunderstood.  If I'm paying cash. They can take 3% off the agreed price. 

No I dont think so.  I explained to you, that is not how it works, no different than trying to use a credit card to pay for a new car.  They give you a price, you bring them a check. You pull out a credit card they add 3%, if they will even let you use a credit card.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

No I dont think so.  I explained to you, that is not how it works, no different than trying to use a credit card to pay for a new car.  They give you a price, you bring them a check. You pull out a credit card they add 3%, if they will even let you use a credit card.

Then I walk out the door. That's how it works.

Just now, SkisNH said:

As a business owner I am well aware of the rules.

Screenshot_20230909_102026_Chrome.jpg

The you should also be aware that CC processing fees are tax deductible. 

38 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

So you pay with cash...see my earlier post. Why did this take so long for something so simple SMH

I know a guy that did that. Bartered down to the point the dealer was making about $150 dollars on a new in crate 1 year old sled. Then whips out his credit card to pay for it 

dealer said sorry he can’t do that because then he’s literally going in the hole, and has to charge him the costs 

guy got mad and stormed out. Went to a different dealer and got a new sled for the same

price but they took his credit card, plus he had to drive about 300 miles to get it 

plus it was a 2 year old in crate model 

people are stupid 

1 hour ago, ACE said:

I think cat missed the boat a bit 

see what the hp is on this 858 but unless they’re revving it higher it can’t really make anymore power than everyone else 

and the first year catalyst should have been a new 700. 600’s are dead. 

should have went 700 and 900 tbh 

Yup that would have made more sense for sure.

10 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

So you pay with cash...see my earlier post. Why did this take so long for something so simple SMH

That's not what I said. 

If you are going to charge me 3% for using a CC. You are going to give me 3% off the agreed price for paying cash. I don't buy something with the intent of whats best for you. If you're not smart enough to have these expenses built into your prices beforehand you shouldn't be in business.

Edited by Steve753

12 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

No I generally buy a new sled every year or two and pay cash.

So being a 65 year old financial wizard with boat payments you think upgrading a sled every year or two as some sort of financial flex? Like that is impressive is some way?

Do you have to fuck up every thread and make it about you? You can't even control yourself in the dinner thread you've become such a troll. It's really sad you need validation for everything.

I'm sure Jimmy Snacks,Snake and Bontz are super proud of you. 

13 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

That's not what I said. 

If you are going to charge me 3% for using a CC. You are going to give me 3% off the agreed price for paying cash. I don't buy something with the intent of whats best for you. If you're not smart enough to have these expenses built into your prices beforehand you shouldn't be in business.

If something is $100, it's $103 if you pay with cc.

It's still $100 if you pay with cash.

You want it for $97?

😂

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, HSR said:

So being a 65 year old financial wizard with boat payments you think upgrading a sled every year or two as some sort of financial flex? Like that is impressive is some way?

Do you have to fuck up every thread and make it about you? You can't even control yourself in the dinner thread you've become such a troll. It's really sad you need validation for everything.

Right on cue, 12 hrs later.  😆 “Flex“? I generally trade them in every couple of years because I beat the shit out of them, I hope that’s OK with you.  If I’m gonna take off on a 500 or 1000 mile saddlebag ride, I don’t need to be worried about Jack shaft bearings blowing or a worn out motor.  It might be impressive to you but not to me.  By the way, you doofus, boat payments refers to the cost of owning and maintaining the boat, not a monthly payment.  I saw this on Facebook, it made me think of you And the guy with the three boat “flex”   :lol:59A1F77D-BEF7-47C5-A8BE-2B1BA1F6DC2F.thumb.jpeg.5e2fdf961a2d9ecdc5e0a1c9fa320996.jpeg

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

If something is $100, it's $103 if you pay with cc.

It's still $100 if you pay with cash.

You want it for $97?

😂

Iff somethings $100 and I use a CC. I'm paying $100.