Check your account email address ×

Cats new engine

Rod

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Victim?  Crying? You and Steve have lost your fucking minds.  wtf  :lol: One minute your talking about rules, not fucking up threads, and the next you're bragging about your fishing and trolling abilities.  Talk out of both sides of your mouth all you want, but quit acting like you're nothing more than a troll and a first class twat. 

7zazx5.jpg.9fc38e50cf12d0580ab529b0fbf07e5f.jpg

b7bfb0cc-40ee-4bf3-9526-d83e835bb055_text.gif

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Victim?  Crying? You and Steve have lost your fucking minds.  wtf  :lol: One minute your talking about rules, not fucking up threads, and the next you're bragging about your fishing and trolling abilities.  Talk out of both sides of your mouth all you want, but quit acting like you're nothing more than a troll and a first class twat. 

7zazx5.jpg.9fc38e50cf12d0580ab529b0fbf07e5f.jpg

I don't get the victim thing, it's weird,..You seem to hold your own as does everyone else if they want to get involved in that kinda stuff. 

• Like 3

Just now, Rigid1 said:

I don't get the victim thing, it's weird,..You seem to hold your own as does everyone else if they want to get involved in that kinda stuff. 

He blames it on everyone else. He says he's a douche because someone was to him first.

Just now, Steve753 said:

He blames it on everyone else. He says he's a douche because someone was to him first.

Well I wasn't talking to you, and that's your opinion, my advice is maybe pass by his posts if they/he pisses you off that much..that's what I do to the person I don't like and want to interact with when I'm on here, he quotes me tags me, I just scroll right on by......:thumbsup:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

As far back as I can remember c2c and Dementiabusta were going at it about politics and Dementiabusta took a shot at him commenting on how he paid cash for his sled and c2c rides an old pos sno pro. Dementiabusta has used the I paid cash line multiple times when losing a debate.

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Well I wasn't talking to you, and that's your opinion, my advice is maybe pass by his posts if they/he pisses you off that much..that's what I do to the person I don't like and want to interact with when I'm on here, he quotes me tags me, I just scroll right on by......:thumbsup:

Doesn't piss me off at all. It's very funny.

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

Ya I didn't even know about it until Dementiabusta tried to use it as a gotcha before.

:lol:

That was funny, I just let him run his mouth about it for a bit and then explained it to him. The :backpeddle: was epic. 

13 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

See how he is, has to pipe on on everything.  Friggin guy follows me around from thread to thread like its his job and he wonders why I reply on occasion.  :lol: 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

See how he is, has to pipe on on everything.  Friggin guy follows me around from thread to thread like its his job and he wonders why I reply on occasion.  :lol: 

giphy-1.gif

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

My advice is to just scroll right on by it man.. 

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

My advice is to just scroll right on by it man.. 

I have a feeling you aren't the first to say that to him. Probably not even the 50th.

37 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I wasn't talking to you..SMH

I don't talk to him very much either....yet he seems to be under the impression everyone needs to hear his opinion on every post.   My only guess is he's an only child.  :lol: What are the #posts/day/member stats?  It used to be easy to look them up.  Anyone have those stats?  :lol: 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Friggin guy follows me around from thread to thread like its his job

Hottie of the Day thread, look at the time you posted. Is the first thing you think of in the morning to log in here and start trolling?Yeah you never start anything. Let me guess, you were just joking right?

BTW if you followed the thread you'd understand the joke of the meme, it's why I sent it to Jerry in the first place. 

Screenshot_20230916_213849_Samsung Internet.jpg

50 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I don't talk to him very much either....yet he seems to be under the impression everyone needs to hear his opinion on every post.   My only guess is he's an only child.  :lol: What are the #posts/day/member stats?  It used to be easy to look them up.  Anyone have those stats?  :lol: 

52 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

He wasn't talking to you either. :lol:

My guess is your going to work till you die trying hard to portray an image. :lol:

8 hours ago, HSR said:

Ok Bontz since you're into "posting stats and counting threads started by members" how bout we make a bet???

I'll bet the site as a whole appreciates what I contribute to the site more than what you contribute. I'll let you pick whether it's the last week, last month or the last year. I'll let you look it up and post it up since "that's your thing" and also so you can't scream it's rigged. Let's let the members speak for themselves and not just a few of you.

Winner gets left alone by the loser :bc:

Also if you could, share with the forum where each of us placed on the list please and thank you:thumbsup:

You are fucking laughable, Drama Queen.  Holy fuck - how much dope do you smoke every day to post something as lame as that???  DERP!!!  "I'll bet the site as a whole appreciates what I contribute to the site more than what you contribute."  LOL ... what is that, out of your 3rd grade recess, turf playbook? :lol: What's next, MY DAD CAN BEAT UP YOUR DAD!!

If I really cared about shit like that I'd be around here a lot more, and post in the meme thread and the dinner thread for the "free" likes similar to you.  But I don't care about shit like that and claim it as some sort of badge of honor.  The fact is, your cuntiness is being seen by more and more people every day.  FFS you have guys like Rigid, who's one of the most even-keeled guys even recognizing it.

Sorry that you had your feelings hurt by calling you out for the cunt that you've become.  But thanks for the laugh!!

• Like 5

8 hours ago, Steve753 said:

My guess is your going to work till you die trying hard to portray an image. :lol:

There are many careers form which you never really need to retire....financial services is one of them. Once you build a book of business it's an annuity.  You hire a girl to answer the phones and be in the office and then you come in for semi annual client meetings. 

Most people just own mutual funds and don't need a planner.  They can self direct their retirement, they are just to lazy or scared. Either way, no way I would give up the 1% of the book until the client either leaves or ???

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SkisNH said:

There are many careers form which you never really need to retire....financial services is one of them. Once you build a book of business it's an annuity.  You hire a girl to answer the phones and be in the office and then you come in for semi annual client meetings. 

Most people just own mutual funds and don't need a planner.  They can self direct their retirement, they are just to lazy or scared. Either way, no way I would give up the 1% of the book until the client either leaves or ???

Ya I'm well aware of what financial planners do. They swindle people out of their money.

:bc:

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

See how he is, has to pipe on on everything.  Friggin guy follows me around from thread to thread like its his job and he wonders why I reply on occasion.  

Oh, look.  Woolie playing the victim card again .

12 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Or you fucktards could give the trolling a rest.

Nice trolling post, fucktard.

44 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Oh, look.  Woolie playing the victim card again .

Nice trolling post, fucktard.

Eat a dick you gangly dope and read the room…people are tired of it.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1