Jill got the Vid

Rigid1

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Platinum Contributing Member
23 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

It’s just totally amazing the morons here are clueless to what a vaccine does. In fact most are probably only alive because their parents knew how important vaccines were.

:lmao:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

It’s just totally amazing the morons here are clueless to what a vaccine does. In fact most are probably only alive because their parents knew how important vaccines were.

Just talked to a client who told me she spent two weeks in the hospital after her first booster last year, and was not right for three months.  She just got Covid again and hasn’t been out of bed in a week. Yeah let’s get another booster.

• Like 3

So like Harold Ford you are on your 7th shot.

Otherwise, you are exactly what you just described.

I know better than to ask how many you have had, because you will deflect. We know you haven't done it, so stop with the virtue signaling.....

• Like 1

Ok, cool - go get that vaccine and be happy about it.  Why shame someone else who chooses not to?  Are you now afraid that your vaccine will not work if you come in contact with someone who is not vaccinated?  Did we ever shame people into getting flu shots like this?  

Do what you want with yours, leave me and mine alone. 

Pretty simple really.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

28 minutes ago, Snake said:

So like Harold Ford you are on your 7th shot.

Otherwise, you are exactly what you just described.

I know better than to ask how many you have had, because you will deflect. We know you haven't done it, so stop with the virtue signaling.....

That sterile fuckin retard doesn’t even realize that lol

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

What’s a vaccine do?

Supposed to make you immune. But it doesn’t work with a single strand RNA virus. That’s why there’s never been a vaccine for the common cold. And that’s why it doesn’t work with Covid 

youll never understand that because you’re literally about as stupid as someone can be and maybe have the ability to cut grass or maybe wipe your own ass but I doubt that last part there pampers 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

What’s a vaccine do?

You mean one that actually does what it's intended to do, or one that's political in nature and requires countless boosters in such short amounts of time?

They'd be better off calling it a flu shot as that's basically what it boils down to .... and millions of people survive every year without a flu shot.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Bontz said:

You mean one that actually does what it's intended to do, or one that's political in nature and requires countless boosters in such short amounts of time?

They'd be better off calling it a flu shot as that's basically what it boils down to .... and millions of people survive every year without a flu shot.

Trump made it political.

6 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Trump made it political.

Whatever you say :bc:

I thought his ability to delegate the handling to states was the right approach.  If Trump was to blame for anything, it was for keeping Fauci as the face and talking stooge for all things COVID related.  But let's be real - Trump would've been crucified even more so had he fired Fauci midstream.  

• Like 1

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

You're an idiot.  Travel mandates were all Biden.  His exec order.  Keep carrying his water.

Keep moving goalposts to support your bullshit. That's what you do.

1 minute ago, Bontz said:

Whatever you say :bc:

I thought his ability to delegate the handling to states was the right approach.  If Trump was to blame for anything, it was for keeping Fauci as the face and talking stooge for all things COVID related.  But let's be real - Trump would've been crucified even more so had he fired Fauci midstream.  

I figured it would go right over your head.