Check your account email address ×

Jill got the Vid

Rigid1

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Hey idiot remember when Pharmacists did not give Shots for Flu and other Vaccines? 

That wasn't what they did and it's not all they do . In fact it was never suppose be like this but Big pharma won. 

Hey idiot. Your wife makes a good living doing what she does. Maybe try and show some respect for that and not degrade the fact that she has to administer vaccines for people who think they need them.

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

If you weren't wrong that means you now have AIDS.  Do you have AIDS?  

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You have VAIDS.

Nice attempt at a backpedal.  So is that you don't have AIDS or that you were wrong?  It can be ONLY one of the two.

And I don't have shit.  Unlike what you let happen in your house, I never got the shot.

....but we are all waiting.  Are you wrong or do you have AIDS?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I’m sure the hall monitor will be along shortly to give him a warning lol

Going to Madagascar? Fuck yeah. Who the hell wants to go to Madagascar?!  It’s a shit hole :lol:  

Seen alot of boats in Madagascar.  I wonder if they had to use their house as collateral to get one?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

Hey idiot. Your wife makes a good living doing what she does. Maybe try and show some respect for that and not degrade the fact that she has to administer vaccines for people who think they need them.

She's probably laughing at the idiots running to get a vax she knows won't do shit.

Just now, Deephaven said:

Nice attempt at a backpedal.  So is that you don't have AIDS or that you were wrong?  It can be ONLY one of the two.

And I don't have shit.  Unlike what you let happen in your house, I never got the shot.

....but we are all waiting.  Are you wrong or do you have AIDS?

I wasn't wrong, but you were.

Do you still stand by those bullshit fact checks you posted?

Just now, Steve753 said:

Seen alot of boats in Madagascar.  I wonder if they had to use their house as collateral to get one?

I doubt it, they have one of the lowest GDP and per capita and personal income rates in the world.  All the places in the world to tour on a dirtbike and you choose that shit hole?  For the record, Mensa boy, the boat is paid for, so you can find something else to take your cheap shots with, maybe my wife?  :dunno: 

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

Should I do a search?

Care to make a wager?

If people want to get vaccines get all the vaccines you want. 

When the fuck have I said that should be illegal or Not an option? 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

I doubt it, they have one of the lowest GDP and per capita and personal income rates in the world.  All the places in the world to tour on a dirtbike and you choose that shit hole?  For the record, Mensa boy, the boat is paid for, so you can find something else to take your cheap shots with, maybe my wife?  :dunno: 

Did I mention your boat?

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Well, you certainly implied it. Quit being a douche bag.

Are you fucking serious? Read what you post for fuck sakes. Or is it only a one way street with you?

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Well, you certainly implied it. Quit being a douche bag.

Not sure he can help it. 

The Guy seems like a miserable sob. All he wants to do is argue and talk shit about peoples wives. 9_9

14 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Going to Madagascar? Fuck yeah. Who the hell wants to go to Madagascar?!  It’s a shit hole :lol:  

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

they have one of the lowest GDP and per capita and personal income rates in the world.  All the places in the world to tour on a dirtbike and you choose that shit hole?  

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Quit being a douche bag.

I honestly don't care what you think about what I do or say. But you said this to me unprovoked.

Ya I'm the dooshbag.

:bc: