it's been a 'crime' for quite some time now

BACK THE BLUE

You are just a complete fucking faggot. More annoying than snowrider 

16 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

good

too bad they aren't chasing down the consumers who purchased them as well

it's been a 'crime' for quite some time now

BACK THE BLUE

The real blue or the ones driving used up heaps cops used to drive?

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, Highmark said:

True.   I've been all over the Duramax forums and my mileage is fairly typical.

You're likely driving the speed limit or faster. I drive in between 60 and 65 towing. Not so much for fuel savings but it has stopped me from blowing tires on my trailers. Anything over 70mph towing heavy you're just throwing money out the window. Gas or deisel.

For anyone taking a stand against deleted diesels and think you're on the high road and holier than thou.

How's that two stroke untreated exhausted snowmobile working out for you, hypocrite?

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, mnstang said:

For anyone taking a stand against deleted diesels and think you're on the high road and holier than thou.

How's that two stroke untreated exhausted snowmobile working out for you, hypocrite?

I guess when there are emission laws being broken regarding them it would be the same thing.

4 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

I guess when there are emission laws being broken regarding them it would be the same thing.

Oh so you get your moral compass from big daddy government.  I see.

• Gold Member
14 minutes ago, mnstang said:

Oh so you get your moral compass from big daddy government.  I see.

No, I was pointing out it wasn't hypocritical. I already made my feelings known about delete earlier.

Delete whatever you want but run the exhaust through your cab first.

6 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

No, I was pointing out it wasn't hypocritical. I already made my feelings known about delete earlier.

Delete whatever you want but run the exhaust through your cab first.

When you fart, do you run your exhaust up to your face?

2 hours ago, Steve753 said:

You're likely driving the speed limit or faster. I drive in between 60 and 65 towing. Not so much for fuel savings but it has stopped me from blowing tires on my trailers. Anything over 70mph towing heavy you're just throwing money out the window. Gas or deisel.

I know I could have gotten 9MPG on my trip to WI and back from AZ if I'd kept the cruise at 62 MPH, but I feel like I'd still be driving.  68-72 was where I was usually cruising unless the headwinds were crushers, then I'd slow down a bit just to not see the 5 MPG instant fuel economy indicator staring me in the face.  I got 8.2 or 8.3 MPG on that run, which, with a gasser towing a 9000 lb brick through the ozarks on the way there and CO on the way back, ain't bad.

• Like 1

I just took this load of machinery from wi to sequim wa. Avg 8.5 running 65-68. Lots of mtns to cross and had a headwind all across mt. I was expecting better because there wasn't much wind drag but it when i weighed i was 28700lbs. A bit heavier than expected 

Screenshot_20230829_092847_Gallery.jpg

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Steve753 said:

For sure.   Towing I'm 5-7 over the speed limit.   

2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

go play in traffic retard  :)

I have yet to read you being on the right side of a single fucking issue here. You’re a fucking democrat. A complete fucking moron….. you’re a fucking useless beta. You should have been castrated at birth and made to do basic feminine tasks. 

• Haha 1

Just now, f7ben said:

I have yet to read you being on the right side of a single fucking issue here. You’re a fucking democrat. A complete fucking moron….. you’re a fucking useless beta. You should have been castrated at birth and made to do basic feminine tasks. 

simmer down mouth breather

10 minutes ago, Cat45 said:

I just took this load of machinery from wi to sequim wa. Avg 8.5 running 65-68. Lots of mtns to cross and had a headwind all across mt. I was expecting better because there wasn't much wind drag but it when i weighed i was 28700lbs. A bit heavier than expected 

Screenshot_20230829_092847_Gallery.jpg

Dang that's quite the load. Is that a 450 or 350?