Check your account email address ×

Is there really advanced life out there?

If the universes is truly infinite, the there's certainly all kinds of life out there.  Every possibility you can imagine, and more, exist.  I'm starting to not believe the whole infinite thing.. but I would bet heavily on there being other life out there.  I'll have to listen to that jre though to hear that guy's argument.

Humans capability to create infinite possibilities without any real facts has been going on since the beginning of time. The theory of a God is proof of that.

7 minutes ago, HSR said:

Humans capability to create infinite possibilities without any real facts has been going on since the beginning of time. The theory of a God is proof of that.

Or their capability to definitively state that it's not infinite without any real facts.  You going hard against one disprovable argument and not the other disprovable argument is funny though.  Also I would think the theory of a creator would more line up with finite possibilities, not infinite.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Ya and you believe Trump will do things differently this time! That's a real grasp on reality for ya. Holy fuck! 

I believe come Election Day he will be on the ballot and the only logical choice.  You do you.  :thumbsup:. If it comes down to Biden or Trump who are you voting for?  Be honest.

2 hours ago, HSR said:

If God was real ,Woolie with his infinite wisdom ,would have posted his real name by now just to teach him who's really in charge :lol: A three letter screen name isn't acceptable!!!

Wow edgy.  Like you haven’t already looked it up.  :lol: 

1 hour ago, HSR said:

Hey you’re an atheist.  Fine.  Based on how bitter you are maybe a priest had his way with you, nothing would surprise me with your weird ass.  None of you rocket surgeons can explain the miracle of life, the universe, intelligence, etc., so I don’t get invested in any of it.  What’s hilarious is how sure you are that you have it figured out and everyone else doesn’t :lol: 

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I believe come Election Day he will be on the ballot and the only logical choice.

No matter who is on the ballot the logical choice will never be Trump nor Biden.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

None of you rocket surgeons can explain the miracle of life, the universe, intelligence, etc., so I don’t get invested in any of it.  What’s hilarious is how sure you are that you have it figured out and everyone else doesn’t 

Actually what's hilarious is you thinking god explains it all.  Even worse that you are now ridiculing others for questioning it. 

The miracle of life :lol: we will be creating it in a lab within literal years and woolie is still marveling at the idiotic collections of organic cells we call intelligent 

Edited by f7ben
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Actually what's hilarious is you thinking god explains it all.  Even worse that you are now ridiculing others for questioning it. 

No kidding . You can tell he's still triggered. The beatings he's taken since his return are taking it's toll obviously. He's lashing out with "miracles" now :lol:

10 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

No matter who is on the ballot the logical choice will never be Trump nor Biden.

That’s some solid logic right there given as we speak they appear to be who we’re going to have to choose from.  Or preferably you can just stay home so you don’t cancel out my vote.  Thanks in advance!

From the guy who’s always accusing others of poor reading comprehension.  I said I’m not invested in ANY of it.  As such those like SteveStephen, who are so sure of themselves that they look down at people who believe in god, they’re just as idiotic as some snake charmer preacher.  Neither have credibility.  Try and tamp down your hard on before responding so quickly next time big bird. :thumbsup: 

5 minutes ago, HSR said:

No kidding . You can tell he's still triggered. The beatings he's taken since his return are taking it's toll obviously. He's lashing out with "miracles" now :lol:

Keep thinking that Thtevethephen.  It’s entertaining for me now.  Let me know when you collect your prize for being one of the dumbest guys here.  😂

2 hours ago, mnstang said:

Or their capability to definitively state that it's not infinite without any real facts.  You going hard against one disprovable argument and not the other disprovable argument is funny though.  Also I would think the theory of a creator would more line up with finite possibilities, not infinite.

Best post in this thread.  It will whizz over the pointy heads though.  :bc: 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The miracle of life :lol: we will be creating it in a lab within literal years and woolie is still marveling at the idiotic collections of organic cells we call intelligent 

How does that happen on its own left alone Ben?:lol:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HSR said:

If God was real ,Woolie with his infinite wisdom ,would have posted his real name by now just to teach him who's really in charge :lol: A three letter screen name isn't acceptable!!!

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Wow edgy.  Like you haven’t already looked it up.  :lol: 

Read my post again slowly, without all your pent up rage, or have someone explain it to you. Just keep in mind that not everything is about you. If that's even possible.

Or do you think I can look up God's real name with my Admin power? 

55 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Keep thinking that Thtevethephen.  It’s entertaining for me now.  Let me know when you collect your prize for being one of the dumbest guys here.  😂

Any reference by the Drama Queen claiming someone else is triggered is pure comedy!  Good God - it doesn't get much more laughable than that :lol: Dude spazzes out the moment he sees a post from you, Woolie ... it's like clockwork.

1 hour ago, ACE said:

Even Brian Cox says that modern physics can’t disprove a “god”

Despite lacking a belief in deities, Cox has rejected the label "atheist" and has instead preferred to describe himself as having "no personal faith". In 2009, he contributed to the charity book The Atheist's Guide to Christmas. 

21 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

That is seriously your stance? :lol:  Faith in a god as painted by ridiculous religions is hilarious and also not defended by Cox.  

That’s Brian Cox stance, Astro physicist. 

and what do you do again? Stock shelves at whole foods?

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, HSR said:

Despite lacking a belief in deities, Cox has rejected the label "atheist" and has instead preferred to describe himself as having "no personal faith". In 2009, he contributed to the charity book The Atheist's Guide to Christmas. 

Your ability to have absolutely zero reading and comprehension always blows my mind :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1