Check your account email address ×

Trump Somehow Wins His Club's Golf Championship Despite Missing First Day

24 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Has to be a roll included.... nobody is throwing the length of a football field without a nice roll

Dude you claimed to have a 90mph fastball in fake little league but admit you can't throw a golf ball the distance of the average human. Which is it? You're talking out both sides of your mouth here:lol:

Some Men's nights we play string and fling where you're allowed 1 throw of the ball. I've seen some pretty far tosses, with a downhill roll, unreal.

Nobody claimed he lawn darted the ball ffs :lmao:

• Platinum Contributing Member
21 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

he's an excellent dancer, loves dogs and spending time with his grandchildren.

2 outta 3 ain't bad...... has YMCA down pat, good with children....not crazy bout dogs.:lmao:

22 minutes ago, HSR said:

Dude you claimed to have a 90mph fastball in fake little league but admit you can't throw a golf ball the distance of the average human. Which is it? You're talking out both sides of your mouth here:lol:

Some Men's nights we play string and fling where you're allowed 1 throw of the ball. I've seen some pretty far tosses, with a downhill roll, unreal.

Nobody claimed he lawn darted the ball ffs :lmao:

Throwing a golf ball was never a prerogative of mine. Have no clue how far I could throw it but it seems like it would be pretty awkward.            Now give me an Aerobie frisbee and we are talking several football fields.  Those things are crazy....an errant throw and you are walking a mile to retrieve.:lol:

Screenshot_20230827_200925_Chrome.jpg

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I'm sure you'd rather ride on his lap... but that's just not safe Junior

I think that’s more your style and a lefty thing to do.

Hey buttercup 

Edited by toslow

9 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

90mph fast balls by 13 year old and Trump shoots a 67 for the mtfw! 

Totally believable!  :lol:

17..:lol:I miss quoted when I was actually timed...I was driving.   But I had a nasty fast ball at 13 too. :lmao: you should have seen the rare occasion when I threw a wild pitch and I pegged a batter.  I also nailed a coach once right in his glasses when he wasnt ready. Pretty bloody....I can still picture it, felt pretty bad but I was just a kid. Those hardballs can hurt. Could care less what u or anyone believes....kinda fun for me to reminisce of a lot of the old days.

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1
  • Like 1

Oh and forget about those dunking machines where you throw and hit the target and the bench drops and the person falls into a tank of water....was dead aim on those. People knew they were gonna get wet. What can I tell ya...I had a good arm.

Not even baseball related.... rock throwing or whatever. I was always throwing stuff. We had a bunch of apple trees in my yard and would have Apple fights as a kid. Everyone was glad when I was on their team. Totally different world as a kid back then...no phones or computers to worry about. Outside all the time....great exercise which I still maintain to this day.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

17..:lol:I miss quoted when I was actually timed...I was driving.   But I had a nasty fast ball at 13 too. :lmao: you should have seen the rare occasion when I threw a wild pitch and I pegged a batter.  I also nailed a coach once right in his glasses when he wasnt ready. Pretty bloody....I can still picture it, felt pretty bad but I was just a kid. Those hardballs can hurt. Could care less what u or anyone believes....kinda fun for me to reminisce of a lot of the old days.

I hear ya, when I was young I could run the 100m dash in under 10 seconds,uphill,against the wind,10" of snow, in snowshoes. Nobody believes me but Sasquatch timed it for me so I know it's true.

11 minutes ago, HSR said:

I hear ya, when I was young I could run the 100m dash in under 10 seconds,uphill,against the wind,10" of snow, in snowshoes. Nobody believes me but Sasquatch timed it for me so I know it's true.

Good for you :bc: running was never my strong point. Especially after I shattered my kneecap riding my dirtbike when I was 15

Oh and still have the scar from knee surgery.....in case you don't believe that either.  :lol:  But even pics won't change you deniers minds on most things.  You all believe what MSM tells you to believe.

20230827_224518.jpg

• Confused 1

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Oh and forget about those dunking machines where you throw and hit the target and the bench drops and the person falls into a tank of water....was dead aim on those. People knew they were gonna get wet. What can I tell ya...I had a good arm.

Not even baseball related.... rock throwing or whatever. I was always throwing stuff. We had a bunch of apple trees in my yard and would have Apple fights as a kid. Everyone was glad when I was on their team. Totally different world as a kid back then...no phones or computers to worry about. Outside all the time....great exercise which I still maintain to this day.

But the radar units, they were bang on accurate!  :lol:

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, HSR said:

hey you could just say you sucked alot of dick and nobody would even question it

20 hours ago, Kivalo said:

But the radar units, they were bang on accurate!  :lol:

Pffft....fast ball ?... even if I had girly arms and was really throwing 50 mph like most on here it was still 10 to 15 better than most on that radar . Yeah I had some heat but that ain't nothin compared to my curve ball. :lmao: